Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    Hello everyone, I am an altaholic.

I quit right after renown 40 and never looked back cuz leveling was just terrible.
    I must ask you, its easier to level now, for real?
    Is Korthia really worth something now with all 9.1.5 changes?

Should i stay away? I kinda want to get renown 80 but the game was so horrible before 9.1.5

What you guys think? What can you guys tell me based on the tests?

thank you very much
    Seems you don't want to read what people are posting: its not better. If you didn't like it before, you won't like it now.
    Last edited by callipygoustp; 2021-11-07 at 07:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerrona View Post
    So you know nothing of 9.1.5 got it.
    It's nothing to know, when patch has zero changes for content itself. And again that "Pay $15 to have opinion" bait. How many times should I repeat, that it doesn't work?

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    It's nothing to know, when patch has zero changes for content itself. And again that "Pay $15 to have opinion" bait. How many times should I repeat, that it doesn't work?
    I know nothing about you. But that doesnt matter , I still know you are criminal who probably should be in jail.

What I need to know you first to make such claims ? Dont come with that ´´ having to know you to have a opinion bait´´

I know bad example, but you are so low effort you only deserve the same low effort

If you didn't like it, you still won't.

If you liked it, you'll like it a bit more.

I thought, "should I come back to WoW" threads were banned -- because they're pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by ArenaDk View Post
    I know nothing about you. But that doesnt matter , I still know you are criminal who probably should be in jail.

What I need to know you first to make such claims ? Dont come with that ´´ having to know you to have a opinion bait´´

I know bad example, but you are so low effort you only deserve the same low effort
    First of all. Again. 9.1.5 is about QOL changes. There are NO CONTENT CHANGES in this patch. It allows me to change covenants and conduits at any moment, but it doesn't give me, let's say, flying in Korthia/Maw. That's it. Period.

Second thing. I would need just 2-3 days to realize, that 9.1.5 is as bad, as 9.1 was. But minimal sub fee quantum is one month. Do I want to waste my money? No.

This "Don't play it - can't have opinion" or "Give this game another chance" is very old thing. This exact xpack called SL started with it. And we all know, how it turned out.

Overall I treat such "Playing the fools" strategy, when all of a sudden I need to prove some obvious things again, again and again, while opponent is never satisfied - as trolling. This provokes me to give rude answers, that are bannable. I won't do it, sorry.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I thought, "should I come back to WoW" threads were banned -- because they're pointless.
    I was just asking if it was easier to level my alts. You dont need to be rude.

Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Unsubbed =/= not playing at all. Last time, when I played this game - was two months ago. I tested Korthia and it was crap, as I expected. And I'm experienced enough player to say, if content is good or bad, even without playing it. Because I have 6 bad xpacks under my belt. All of them were that "It's them best xpack ever made - all problems are fixed, we don't care about your feedback, as we know better, what you need, you just think you do, but you don't". And "You have to waste $15 to make your opinion valid" - is way too cheap bait to be viable in current situation. And also. SL - is exact xpack, where I've already gave in to this bait once. At it's release. There is no way, I would repeat this mistake again.
    6 bad expacs? Why you even still play or post here everyday if you think this game is bad? Just go find a game that you think isn't bad, holy shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's sad that this seemingly innocent thread just breeds opportunity for people to comment on how they don't play the game and how bad the content is. What is that joke about how do you know if somebody does CrossFit, or is a vegan, or does not play WoW anymore? They won't stop talking about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    6 bad expacs? Why you even still play or post here everyday if you think this game is bad? Just go find a game that you think isn't bad, holy shit.
    These kind of people have this incessant desire to justify their reasons for quitting to a larger audience of those who still play and those who don't... for reasons.
    They can't just be happy or content with their choices. While there are other people around them enjoying something they have chosen to stop participating in, they will always need to try and justify it.

Not much you can expect from an account named "WoW is dead" unfortunately.

I was just asking if it was easier to level my alts. You dont need to be rude.
    Yes. Its easier to level alts.

More activities (torghast), more xp from bonus objectives\quests, heirlooms upgrades one extra step, instant renown 40 for some extra stats at 50.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcube View Post
    none of those things are more efficient than spamming dungeons to lvl an alt...

The point is they made Torghast an option for leveling. Regardless of it spamming dungeons is more efficient; it's another option. It adds variety.
    Last edited by KOUNTERPARTS; 2021-11-07 at 09:35 PM.

none of those things are more efficient than spamming dungeons to lvl an alt...
    So, heirlooms rested xp lasting longer doesn't count spamming dungeons? Or the extra renown for some extra stamina?

Got it.

That said, no one said any of those are faster than spamming dungeons, simply 9.1.5 changes that make leveling easier\faster, regardless of how to go at it. If you like spamming dungeons 24/7, good for you, i don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can’t speak about leveling, but I’m loving the fact that I can get BiS 262 legendarys on my alts in one day rather than tediously doing assaults torghast for 3-4 weeks. Just got my BiS Legos on my frost mage and arms warrior this week and am ready to start grinding dungeons. Was thinking about working on their BiS single target Legos and start getting some Dom pieces. The QoL changes for alts is phenomenal and should of been implemented sooner.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

it's not easier or faster... you spam dungeons or you're not doing it fast or easy...
    Now you're just being daft.

"Easier" doesn't mean "the easiest", and i'll leave it at that. You just seem to be interested in parroting the same nonsense whilst being obtuse to the actual discussion.

Cya!

Did they adjust threads at all in this patch? Prior to my taking a break I did both ways and went back to leveling through the story and then switching to threads at 58 or 9 when I outpaced them zones. Bonus objectives in threads gave shit xp for time invested in them, giving you no more than a normal quest did. In the time to knock out a bonus area you could have received 4 times the xp doing regular quests

10+ Year Old Account
    there's nothing that makes it easier with the patch... you're doing the same routine as in 9.1, 9.0.2 and 9.0.5... spamming dungeons... and you don't have rested experience for alts either way unless you park them to wait for rested experience... which is slow levelling...

Who is doing the same routine? You? COOL.

That's not the point of what he is saying.

...are you even reading what you are responding to? Because you post replies as if you don't understand or comprehend what they are saying.

thb I did install wow again and played it a bit. Messed around about 2 hours, realised it just the same stuff and logged off. I mean.. reaching lvl 80 renown would be cool, but I bet thats going to go even faster later in SL. so yeah

Hello everyone, I am an altaholic.

I quit right after renown 40 and never looked back cuz leveling was just terrible.
    I must ask you, its easier to level now, for real?
    Is Korthia really worth something now with all 9.1.5 changes?

Should i stay away? I kinda want to get renown 80 but the game was so horrible before 9.1.5

What you guys think? What can you guys tell me based on the tests?

thank you very much
    You have to get to renown 80 on one character first. Then you can easily just get your alts renown 40 right away and by the time you ding 60, you should be over 70 renown.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do you keep using "fast" and "easy" as if they are the same thing?

the op asked about alts lvling alts compared to before being easier or faster... it's not easier or faster... it's exactly the same as in 9.1...
    That is absolutely not true. Threads is much faster now that bonus objectives are worthwhile. Torghast is worth doing once, for the quest.