Mafia 143: Furry Neighbors

Hey folks,

This was a setup that I was originally going to do and I really like the idea. I didn't want it to be our first game back and now that some rust has been shaken off, I think we can make the most of this setup. Please feel free to ask any questions and sign up below. The game will start either Monday/Tuesday; 11/15 or 11/16.

We need either 8, 10, or 12 players for this game. We will be using Discord for private chats.

Setup Information:

-All players will be sorted into neighborhoods of 2 players with access to a private chat during day and night. These neighborhoods are alignment agnostic and will be rolled randomly after the random role assignment.
    -Werewolves will not have a standard nightkill this game, but will choose a backup target to kill each night.
    -Each neighborhood will share one night kill each, but there are rules that guide this night kill.
    --Both players in a neighborhood must agree on who to kill and who will perform the kill. Both players must submit otherwise the shot will fail.
    --Both players in a neighborhood must be alive for them to be able to kill at night.
    --If no neighborhoods submit a kill or no neighborhoods can kill, the Werewolves backup target will be killed.
    -Flips will not contain any neighborhood information.

This game will allow a lot of association tells based on who is voting for who or reasons why they do not want to target someone in both public and private chats.

Starting Composition:

2 Werewolf 1-shot Roleblocker Neighbors (3 if 12 player)
    **1 Lost Wolf Neighbor (only with 10 players)**
    6 Town Neighbors (7 if 10 players and 9 if 12 players)

Sign-Ups:
    1. Bwonsamdi
    2. Val
    3. Virothe
    4. Clawsout
    5. Graeham
    6. Xanjori
    7. Lora
    8. Psycho666Soldier
    Last edited by CerealLord; 2021-11-15 at 10:26 PM.

3+ Year Old Account
    Sure, why not
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

/signup

I think we mind as well just start using discord for the QTs now.

I will see you there

Put me in coach

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    foxxy is basically no longer a fox - more like a badger this game

Sign me up, please!

@Lora, @Cruel2u, @Xanjori, @Marack, @listo95 from last game
    @Blood Fox @Robozerim @Firebert @Bageloaf @FoxxiMcLeod @Kryllian @Nefarious Tea

Random names for second set. I forgot people. Don't hate me if I did.

I'll need deadthread for this one, to busy to sign up. Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Cruel2u View Post
    I'll need deadthread for this one, to busy to sign up. Sorry
    Understandable! Np

7+ Year Old Account
    ill be MIA most of thursday-sunday, music festival... so likely a pass for me

Ya take your win and run ya know ehats good for ya xD

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    foxxy is basically no longer a fox - more like a badger this game

Count me in.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    Ya take your win and run ya know ehats good for ya xD
    LOL... my luck, id be paired up with someone and we wouldnt agree on a target

BUT, How could I pass up on a music festival with Metallica, Slipknot, STP, Rob Zombie, Social Distortion, Disturbed, Lamb of God, Staind, The Offspring, Mastadon, Lynyrd Skynyd... and many more

10+ Year Old Account
    ok 12345678

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    LOL... my luck, id be paired up with someone and we wouldnt agree on a target

BUT, How could I pass up on a music festival with Metallica, Slipknot, STP, Rob Zombie, Social Distortion, Disturbed, Lamb of God, Staind, The Offspring, Mastadon, Lynyrd Skynyd... and many more
    the only bands on there i havent seen are metallica and lynyrd skynyd. disturbed sucks ass live from my experience. staind is butt rock. slipknot, rob zombie, lamb of god, offspring, mastodon FUCK live

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post

the only bands on there i havent seen are metallica and lynyrd skynyd. disturbed sucks ass live from my experience. staind is butt rock. slipknot, rob zombie, lamb of god, offspring, mastodon FUCK live
    Of that list, I have only seen Lynyrd Skynard and Metallica live. Metallica was a damn good show. James Hetfield was jumping around the stage and totally sprained something because he was limping at end. I saw Lynyrd Skynyrd and the show was enjoyable. Wasn't anything crazy memorable.

Edit: I lied. I saw staind as a part of CruFest. I didn't even remember their set.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, the game will be starting next Monday/Tuesday.
    @Marack, if you are able to do Monday/Tues, let me know.

7+ Year Old Account
    tentative... no promises, even with a monday/tuesday start. If you have numbers before then, feel free to start without me

I'm in

I might not be that active

But I'm in

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    I'm in

I might not be that active

But I'm in
    Good to see you again!

7+ Year Old Account
    If you need a body for balancing you can sign me up but I don't know how active I'll be...I don't have much motivation to think and overanalyze people these days

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    If you need a body for balancing you can sign me up but I don't know how active I'll be...I don't have much motivation to think and overanalyze people these days
    Eh. Shoot first. Think later. Someone will win.

I am going to put you as our 9th to hopefully entice someone to be the 10th so we can do the lost wolf one (which I think will be fun).

The game is planned to start tomorrow at 6pm EST.