Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Removing relatable forms of prejudice and and ethnic/racial tension kinda deflates the story. I find it difficult to believe that people take offense to a fictional world that has fictional intolerance. We have all sorts of series out there set in dark ages Europe with intense cultural intolerance, racial tension, and prejudice, and that makes it very interesting and engaging.

Quote Originally Posted by Miross View Post
    Because they think they're the bastions of morality and context doesn't matter apparently...,

For them stories must mirror an author himself(who he is and how he looks) and his/hers world views , if you write a racist/misogynistic/phobics characters it's because you support those views
    The level of fanaticism.... I'm surprised libraries aren't burning yet....

Yet another example of how the West has already lost

Quote Originally Posted by Exkrementor View Post
    I was wondering where that quest went when I wanted to do it a few days ago.

Maybe I can get Blizzard to give this quest back by using their own tools.

"Very Mister Blizard, I am a non binary person of many colors an I am deeply offended that you removed the opportunity for my people to do this quest. This is systematic oppression and you should be ashamed of yourselves."
    Oo.. It didn't say I should not put a cat in a wasmachine..

Seriouesly shit like that works in the states, people try anything and mostly acting sad and hurt works out to.
    Please read this blizzard: https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...m_source=share also what could have been possible with Nightborne--> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLr5dDXn5nE

This seems unlikely to go anywhere constructive. Closing this.
    WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT THE CARE OF THE REAPER MAN?. - Terry Pratchett, Reaper Man