Gurgl - New Blue Murloc Battle Pet, Exclusive Murloc Funko Pop

Gurgl - New Blue Murloc Battle Pet
    A new questline to unlock Gurgl, a blue murloc battle pet, has been added through a hotfix.

• Level 60 enemies are present throughout the questline, thus it's recommended to complete it on a max level character.
    • To start this 15-minute questline speak with Breanni in Dalaran (Broken Isles).
      • She will ask you to investigate Dalaran with Fiona (her spy catching cat), and later ask you to go help Zantini (her pet supplier).
      • You will be sent to Eye of Azshara (the uninstanced zone) to collect pet supplies, defeat Violetsail enemies and rescue pets.
      • The last quest in the chain involves a pet battle, where you will have to defeat the leader of the Violetsail pirates in order to rescue Gurgl.

Blizzard Timewalker Mystery Box Bundle with Exclusive Murloc Funko Pop Gurgl
    Blizzard has released a new Mystery Box Bundle that includes Gurgl as a Murloc Funko Pop. This release is similar to the one from last year, when Glimr the Purple Glimmerfin Murloc was added to the Blizzard Store as a Funko Pop collectible during the Shadowlands Pre-Patch.

We are part of the Blizzard Gear affiliate program and any purchase made through these links gives a small portion to us to support the site.
    Last edited by Lumy; 2021-11-10 at 12:49 PM.

Ngl that funko pop looks awful. nice new pet though.

the funko pop looks very basic, I know there intended to not have much detail, but... dang.

Quote Originally Posted by Myranda01 View Post
    Ngl that funko pop looks awful. nice new pet though.
    Looks like any other Pop figure... they have several murloc pops that all use the same model just different coloring. I think it looks fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    It glows in the dark. Not all figures do that

My only question is why does the new murloc pet use the old murloc model when we got the glimmer one that uses the new one :/

Quote Originally Posted by Myranda01 View Post
    Ngl that funko pop looks awful.
    I thought that just goes without saying for Funkos?

Is the pet battle an easy one or do you need to prepare for that rubbish?

Also that funko pop (rofl, I thought that stuff was a joke and doesn't actually exist) looks more than lame.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    I thought that just goes without saying for Funkos?
    I like the pokemon ones. I have a cubone on my desk at work and my sister keeps sending me them for christmas and my birthday over the years because she ripped up all my cards when she was a kid (because she was well...a kid) when I moved out. Keeping them in their boxes, not that I think they will be worth anything. She sent some other comic con ones of I guess funk pop mascott in different outfits. Freddy pop or something? They all look a ton better than THIS.

Quote Originally Posted by Felis igneus View Post
    Is the pet battle an easy one or do you need to prepare for that rubbish?

Also that funko pop (rofl, I thought that stuff was a joke and doesn't actually exist) looks more than lame.
    It's pretty easy. Magic, Flying and Humanoid pets but blue quality.

I think 15 minutes for the chain is a bit generous unless they have upped the spawn rate of pirates.

That is a fucking TERRIBLE pop - seriously wtf is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    It's pretty easy. Magic, Flying and Humanoid pets but blue quality.

I think 15 minutes for the chain is a bit generous unless they have upped the spawn rate of pirates.
    Ah, okay, as long as I don't need some special pet combination to beat it I might as well check it out.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tekaqua View Post
    My only question is why does the new murloc pet use the old murloc model when we got the glimmer one that uses the new one :/
    Each to their own of course, but I much prefer the older 'classic' murloc model. I don't like the newer more "realistic" one.

Ah yes, the Funko deal to try and swindle the addicted to toys customers back. It reeks of desperation, though I'm sure people will get some fun out of it. A Funko for a 9.1.5 patch lmao....

10+ Year Old Account
    15 minutes quest line????

The turtle part took 10-15 minutes alone, because each time you died, you had to log out and back in, to be able to enter vehicle again.

And the pirates.... Oh, the pirates... Approx drop rate for keys: 33%... And you need 6.... And there are almost no pirates, and they spawn extremely slow, with next to no health, meaning people kill them, before you can get a hit in.. The pirates took an hour in itself!