Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    There's no such thing as alpha patch test lol.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Jailer teaming up with a bug, eh?

TBH, given the story, seems legit.
    I mean, even Thanos had his bug-like army to try to hold off the heroes.
    Maybe Jailer needs fodder to get the last infinity stone... I mean... sigil, thingie, for his gauntl... I mean... his chest orb thing?

I did think Zereth Mortis might be in/under Northrend. And if so, thought it might shed more light on the Nerubians.

So, I'm biased to believe this leak, and I still don't.

I don't think it sounds bad though. I don't see what's so terrible about this.

I'm also surprised you're not even mentioning First Ones stuff. I mean, even Blizzard's sneak peak shows their magic symbols. It's only natural we'd be seeing a lot of them in the patch.

Quote Originally Posted by rekless View Post
    All of this is still based on time-gating/grind which I thought Blizzard will walk away from..
    I think MAUs are like a bad drug addiction. You keep telling yourself you are going to do things that will let you walk away from shady practices to get more.. but.. then you shake your head and say.. maybe next quarter.. we still need it this quarter.. but next quarter.. that is when we will change.. yeah!

That is so bad that I don't know if I should laugh or actually believe it's true.

I opened this thread hoping for a good “leak”, one that was fun to read but turns out to be half arsed. Disappointed by the lack of effort and creativity!

Funnily enough this fake stuff here sounds quite good to me^^

I always wanted SOME lore about the nerubian and explore there cities more than what we have seen in Wotlk... which honestly was a bit lackluster for what they are supoosed to be or have been...

But: Still fake as fuck. Wondered since yesterday why no one has allready written a fake post here on MMO-Champion. Someone always does. They are never right. If there is a leak it is on reddit and nowhere else. And even then... well.. most fo them is bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    Funnily enough this fake stuff here sounds quite good to me^^

I always wanted SOME lore about the nerubian and explore there cities more than what we have seen in Wotlk... which honestly was a bit lackluster for what they are supoosed to be or have been...

But: Still fake as fuck. Wondered since yesterday why no one has allready written a fake post here on MMO-Champion. Someone always does. They are never right. If there is a leak it is on reddit and nowhere else. And even then... well.. most fo them is bullshit
    Warlords of Draenor leaked on MMO Champion and everyone called the madman insane.

Honestly, the only thing that baffles me more than the motivation for posting crap like this hours before the announcement is going to be made, is that some people seem to actually buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    This shit is boring.
    So it fits SL perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by Soikona View Post
    I opened this thread hoping for a good “leak”, one that was fun to read but turns out to be half arsed. Disappointed by the lack of effort and creativity!
    The art is in the performance. The guy has at least replied a couple of times by now, that is already more than most 1 post dump fake leakers.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

7+ Year Old Account
    I alpha tested the build and what Blizzard has done to the game it just terrible..

The raid will be under ICC with Azjol-Nerub/Jailer working together

There will be 2 Mythic Dungeons that will require you to get a key from a rep grind

There will be some Scarlet Onslaught Lore (1 of the Mythic dungeons)

The Daily hub zones will be mixed between ICC zone and new rehashed underground "the old kingdom" zone

All of this is still based on time-gating/grind which I thought Blizzard will walk away from..
    This sounds really fun. I don't mind grinding rep or time gating - been doing it since 2004 and still love it. Two new dungeons (in addition to Taz'avesh being added to M+) is way more than I expected. Azjol-Nerub and the old kingdom is some hype!

Quote Originally Posted by Shoggoth View Post
    So it fits SL perfectly.
    Sad but true.

I alpha tested the build and what Blizzard has done to the game it just terrible..

The raid will be under ICC with Azjol-Nerub/Jailer working together

There will be 2 Mythic Dungeons that will require you to get a key from a rep grind

There will be some Scarlet Onslaught Lore (1 of the Mythic dungeons)

The Daily hub zones will be mixed between ICC zone and new rehashed underground "the old kingdom" zone

What is this poor fan-fiction, I…

Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    What is this poor fan-fiction, I…
    Nah even fanfiction is better than this deluded fool's rant

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zexaniro View Post
    wow. is this real?
    Yes.

Also last boss drops legendary shoulders, u will be able to wear 2 legendaries at the same time.

It will be the Jailer's giant nipples per shoulderpad.

It's true, I swear!

I hope this isn't it.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

A new zone under Icecrown? Hell that's better than I expected.

I anticipated an aboveground Icecrown phase, and the raid to be a ICC rehash. So this would be great.

"I alpha tested the build and what Blizzard has done to the game it just terrible.."

Funniest shit I've read today.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    A new zone under Icecrown? Hell that's better than I expected.

I anticipated an aboveground Icecrown phase, and the raid to be a ICC rehash. So this would be great.
    ...Why do you believe him?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I hope this isn't it.
    It's not. No one fucking ALPHA TESTS PTR builds.