Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Ooh, I do like the look of some of those sets! I wonder how the other tints hold up.

Not all of them quite hitting the mark for me, but that's how it usually goes with every raid tier

10+ Year Old Account
    Good grief. Those tier sets look like generic Quest rewards, with their matchin colour-schemes and all that. The only thing setting them apart from one-another is how they have some class 'flavour'.
    Also, this is basically the sci-fi version of Outland Nagrand but with extra grindy-chores.

A fate worse than death? Double death?

Imagine these shadowlands zones were actually evil machinations that intervened in the real afterlife process and we set everything as it was meant to be from the start and death return back to being a mystery. /wishfulthinking
    This cat scratches free.

Zones & sound design seem good.

Tier sets look simultaneously bland and ostentatious.

Wanted to punch Danuser in the face everytime he popped up.

So i looked at the concept art for the tier sets, they looked amazing; then i compared them with the version in game, so what the fuk happened? tier set looks awful in game

Bruh, if Relapses is the discord mod then Jester Joe is the admin.

You don't amass 30k posts and play internet janitor while being mentally sound.

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    It's not Blizzard's fault you had unreasonable expectations from this patch.
    lol "unreasonable" expectations meaning "deliver something of quality after a year of development"

Quote Originally Posted by thelordymir View Post
    lol "unreasonable" expectations meaning "deliver something of quality after a year of development"
    Good thing "quality" is able to be universally defined only by whatever arbitrary standards you've imagined, right?

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    It is a patch, not an expansion.

You can´t expect big changes without some sort of transition. This patch is clearly that as it proves that they indeed cut SL short. It literally ends with this patch, so from February we have the last part of the expansion.
    That means, all work force is hard on whatever comes next, and we know for a fact that it will be different to what we´ve got over the past 4 years.
    Yeah but for the 8.3 preview they showed off an entirely new game mode & new allied races. What they showed us here was just Korthia again. I'm not even done grinding Korthia so my alts can use it this is the last thing I wanted to see. Not even updates to existing stuff like covenants or torghast, in fact they just announced Torghast is now completely irrelevant. Thx

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    It's not Blizzard's fault you had unreasonable expectations from this patch.
    I'm fine with this expansion having fewer content patches.... if you know, the content patches actually gave me interesting stuff to do. This has less content than any major content patch I've ever seen.

What uninspiring uncreative junk and joke of a final patch/raid in a very bad expansion.

Shadowland is indeed the realm of the dead, we can even find Wildstar there.

Quote Originally Posted by Argorwal View Post
    Raiding 10 and 25 back in Wrath, which gave gear 13 item levels apart, is like raiding mythic and heroic now?
    Except that not at all true. 25 man mode in WotLK was not mechanically harder than 10 man mode, just logistically. Mythic mode now is WAY harder than heroic AND requires more people.
    I would argue Tazavesh is more detailed and involved than all 4 post launch Wrath dungeons combined but it doesn’t matter much. Wrath got a pass for pushing out 4 raid tiers while only spending any significant time developing 2 because they could slap a vanilla reskin in for one and a 5 boss 1 room joke as another.
    9.1 was an perfectly fine patch, which, while being a little late, had enough content to do. But 9.2 took even longer to develop (I think?) and has less content (as far as I can see). Also it will be the final patch, which historically has always meant that it would have to last for up to a year. I really don't see that. I really disliked BfA and preferred SL to BfA up until now, but BfA's final patch probably trumps SL's from what I can see now.

Quote Originally Posted by LordVargK View Post
    Except that not at all true. 25 man mode in WotLK was not mechanically harder than 10 man mode, just logistically. Mythic mode now is WAY harder than heroic AND requires more people.

9.1 was an perfectly fine patch, which, while being a little late, had enough content to do. But 9.2 took even longer to develop (I think?) and has less content (as far as I can see). Also it will be the final patch, which historically has always meant that it would have to last for up to a year. I really don't see that. I really disliked BfA and preferred SL to BfA up until now, but BfA's final patch probably trumps SL's from what I can see now.
    25 man to 10 man ICC would be more comparing heroic to normal.

25 Heroic (277) was quite a step up from 25 normal or even 10 heroic (both gave 264). Not as hard as modem mythic of course.

Yeah no 9.3 is a bummer. I would be fine even some some massively re-used assets for a new raid/dungeon just to have something new. 9.2 for a whole year is going to be super light on content, more like 5.4 and 6.2 which didn’t have much going for it to last a year.

As expected, not convinced to come back. It was a good decision to cancel the sub.

7+ Year Old Account
    I can't be the only one who thinks this doesn't look very WoW, its like taking the Titans and mixing it with Destiny, Uldir already looked a bit too sci-fi and this is just cranking that aesthetic to 11.
    Edit: It just hit me that this reminds me of Wildstar a lot.

why do they have to be so damn smug and self-satisfied

that attitude is the exact thing that is wrong with this writing team

Danuser is the worst thing that has happened to WoW's story

Lmao,all these haters...i'll never understand

Zone looks cool,so does the new raid,can't please everyone at the same time.
    i'm definitly gonna enjoy this patch

Quote Originally Posted by Agnhar View Post
    I can't be the only one who thinks this doesn't look very WoW, its like taking the Titans and mixing it with Destiny, Uldir already looked a bit too sci-fi and this is just cranking that aesthetic to 11.
    Edit: It just hit me that this reminds me of Wildstar a lot.
    I think the tier sets suck but otherwise it just feels like more titan tech. I am hoping they stick to account bound unlocks for dailies like they promised.

The tier sets are atrociously bad. BFA Uldir dungeon gear 2.0