Poll: Would you want another patch?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

Eternity's End is the final patch for Shadowlands [Confirmed]

It would seem Steve Danuser has confirmed that Eternity's End is the final patch for Shadowlands. How do you feel about another expansion with 2 content patches?

Source: https://youtu.be/IRWIW2VxgGs?t=25
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Zovaal, the eluse Jailer and ruler of the Maw in the Shadowlands, has made his next move—and with it, he threatens to rewrite the rules of reality. In Eternity's End, you'll face him,
    Last edited by TheramoreIsTheBomb; 2021-11-11 at 06:29 PM.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    It would seem Steve Danuser has confirmed that Eternity's End is the final patch for Shadowlands. How do you feel about another expansion with 2 content patches?
    In fairness, perhaps moreso than is warranted, he mentioned we're 'going into' the third act of a 3-act play. 9.3 could well be the denouement after... I guess you could call 9.2 the climax. We still have so little context for everything all I've been able to come up with is, "The art team's been hard carrying this expansion yet again."
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Erm, did not get that impression at all.

It might be, sure, but not 'confirmed' in the slighest.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cool. The sooner they put Shadowlands to bed and get something better out the better.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

I did not get that information from the preview at all though.
    ...that's just my opinion, anyway.

All of this cosmological stuff is too boring for me. I'd like to get Warcraft back, please. my thing is killing defias and orcs.

It was obvious that 9.3 wasn't happening the moment they put Ner'zhul, Kel'thuzad, Sylvanas, and the Battle of Ardenweald in the same patch.

I am not surprised in the slightest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post

He said that this is the final act of Shadowlands. Twice in the video. 9.2 is the final content patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't mind, wrapping up Shadowlands with a 9.2 and then a crossover patch is fine for me.

I am quite excited about the cypher part of the gameplay. Having to learn the Automa language for you to be able to excel in the content.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post

Not totally confirmed but the writing is definitely on the wall.

This also may be the final patch for WoW as Steve teased at the end. It is the end of the first arc for WoW.

Shadowlands is wod 2.0 Going forward we will most likely only see 2 patch xpacs

10+ Year Old Account
    This also may be the final patch for WoW as Steve teased at the end. It is the end of the first arc for WoW.
    Doubt that, it is the final act for this content, but there are two more as I heard in the video within this section of the idea window, as they teased that they aren't going to share the next stage 'yet'.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by datguy81 View Post
    Shadowlands is wod 2.0 Going forward we will most likely only see 2 patch xpacs
    Eh, SL and WoD were filler expansions, not truly the same feel to the game as most of the others. As for the number of major content patches, we can't be sure, but 2-3 still.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I hate this piggy-backing on Warcraft 3 that they keep doing. "Oh yeah, we've been working on this story for a long time!" Don't act as if any of you were even working at Blizzard back then. Seriously, the idea that any of this lore existed back then is laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Doubt that, it is the final act for this content, but there are two more as I heard in the video within this section of the idea window, as they teased that they aren't going to share the next stage 'yet'.

- - - Updated - - -

Eh, SL and WoD were filler expansions, not truly the same feel to the game as most of the others. As for the number of major content patches, we can't be sure, but 2-3 still.
    Mop and cata were filer expansions

I love how they are trying to present runic language time gating mechanism as something cool. They have learned no lesson.

Skip 9.3 so 10.0 is good copium.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wish it will be the final act of Warcraft. I would like Blizzard to kill he franchise.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    I love how they are trying to present runic language time gating mechanism as something cool. They have learned no lesson.
    And here i am thinking that seems like a neat concept, and looking forward to check it ingame.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post

- - - Updated - - -

https://youtu.be/IRWIW2VxgGs?t=669

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Wish it will be the final act of Warcraft. I would like Blizzard to kill he franchise.
    What an asinine notion.

Uninstall the game, don't check the game boards, and just imagine it being dead. There, your wish is granted, without ruining an entertaining game for those who actually enjoy it.