Poll: Would you want another patch?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    That's pretty bullshit as Wow has had an arc for each expansion

Unless they really go all out with the "Jailer was behind everything, even the Old Gods somehow"
    Naw, doubt the Jailer had anything to do with the Old Gods or even the main realms except for making influences.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I could see a 9.2.5. as a small epilogue/intro into 10.0, kind of like 7.3.5. There's defo not going to be a 9.3 tho.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    No he did not. He said there is more story to tell in the future. He's talking about 10.0[Next expansion] or 1.0 [Sequel/Reboot].
    Go and read the patch notes. It says this is the final raid.
    Yes, he did.

https://www.wowhead.com/news/patch-9...owlands-324843

"While he clarified there may be more content to come, patch 9.2 is the grand finale of Shadowlands." Definitely does not put a 9.2.5 off the table like you said in your post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by datguy81 View Post
    With 9.2 being last patch and probably no 10.0 till 2023 they are continuing their 1 patch per year at a cost of $180 per patch if you stay subbed.
    Well, there'll be 9.2 in March most likely, and it'll last like, 6-8 months if we are unlucky, and then there is the crossover patch before the next expansion.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

This also may be the final patch for WoW as Steve teased at the end. It is the end of the first arc for WoW.
    This wouldn't be the first time you misread or misinterpreted something (and not the first time you fell for fake news).

Minor 9.2.5 is certainly possible. There definitely will not be a 9.3.

<sigh> Nobody claimed it's the last patch of the EXPANSION. Did stopping to play WOW kill of your braincells?

They said it was the last patch of the story arc.

Will there be a 9.3? Maybe. Just as likely as yesterday.
    It won't deal with the Shadowlands/Jailer/Sylvanas though. It might not even deal with any known characters, if you interpret the video in a certain way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Voted 'I don't care', Shadowlands has legitimately been terrible and I hope Danuser gets regulated to the role of spelling and grammar editing/correction editor instead of Narrative Lead going forward.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

No, there definitely will not be a 9.3. They really couldn't be any clearer about that, and reading it otherwise must take deliberate effort on your part.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly yes, get this story over with. I cannot fathom how they can possibly outdo the stakes of future story development.

It's like, they heard the complaints that people wanted stories more toned down and back to local threats like pirates and kobolds and went the exact opposite direction to "you are now entering the realm ABOVE the afterlife, the beginning of all creation in the entire universe!"

Like what even is religion back on Azeroth now

I've got some hopes for 9.3 being a prepatch for the next expansion in the same way we have seen before

If 9.2 is the last patch of the expansion, I won't buy the next one

https://www.millenium.org/news/383835.html

Ion confirms there won't be any more raid\zone patches. Just smaller things like .5s or minor stuff, maybe even an epilogue for the next story\expansion, but no raid tier.

Good to see it leaving after its second major patch. 9.2 = no new 5 man content, and another gate-heavy zone, based on some of the phrasing in the video.

Time to look forward to 10.0.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Good to see it leaving after its second major patch. 9.2 = no new 5 man content, and another gate-heavy zone, based on some of the phrasing in the video.

There two new M+ dungeons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post

Well, to me it seems like the heaviest gate is also the gate that demands players to explore the content, the cypher.

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    There two new M+ dungeons.
    And by new, you mean the same dungeon we've had for a while now, split into 2 wings.

10+ Year Old Account
    This also may be the final patch for WoW as Steve teased at the end. It is the end of the first arc for WoW.

You were so worried about being the first to make a thread about it, you didn’t bother making sure you were correct or even worded this thread in the right way.

Hey, it must be another day for you on MMO-C

7+ Year Old Account
    'member Heritage Armor?
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    'member Heritage Armor?
    Ion actually says they created some during the development of this patch.

Forsaken and Nelf will probably be tied to the death of Sylvanas.