Please separate Classic, Classic SOM and TBC Classic forum threads.

These are fundamentally different games and deserve their own categories for clarity's sake.

It would be great to have Professions, Dungeons and Raids, Classes, etc. under each heading as well.
    Last edited by Dinousek; 2021-11-16 at 04:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinousek View Post
    These are fundamentally different games and deserve their own categories for clarity's sake.

It would be great to have Professions, Dungeons and Raids, Classes, etc. under each heading as well.
    Yes, this. The game is fundamentally changed, it's going to be very confusing with Classic-era players asking questions to SoM players and receiving bad info.

Maybe a header tag would be appropriate but there's a post from Nov 6 on the front page of the forum; this place ain't what it was 8 years ago.
    Raid bosses will always be very similar so long as encounter design requires DPS to always be pumping 100%.

10+ Year Old Account

the TBC should have its own section/forum as should each xpac have their very own sections/forums!

Just Flair your post appropriately.
    Quote Originally Posted by BenBos View Post
    My opinion is a fact.
    Having opinions are F A C T S.
    Stating you do not agree with my world has no impact on mine.
    It is not the same as talking about math either.
    This is talking about MY perception and so to me it is A fact.

Yes, it will be emblematic of the fractured community.

Don't hold your breath. I am fairly certain making this sub forum was painful enough for them. They spend years stomping out any hope of Classic ever happening.

Creating sub forums for raids etc for different versions shouldn't be done. There is too little activity in classic forums, there are like 200 active posters atm., so those sub forums would be completely dead.