Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Shitty TBC mount recolor and a 1% dropchance?

So not only is it really hard to get, but if I do get it, I don't even want to use it?

We already have gotten better dragonhawk mounts, the armored versions have updated models. This is shit.

Then again, I guess the problem sort of solves itself. Then I don't even have to try and get it.

Remember when we got the Deathwing mount 2 years ago? That and the core hound were the only times we ever got cool gifts for an anniversary.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    everything about Shadowlands is absolutely as low effort as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Chend View Post
    So not only is it really hard to get, but if I do get it, I don't even want to use it?

We already have gotten better dragonhawk mounts, the armored versions have updated models. This is shit.

Then again, I guess the problem sort of solves itself. Then I don't even have to try and get it.

Remember when we got the Deathwing mount 2 years ago? That and the core hound were the only times we ever got cool gifts for an anniversary.
    Remember when you got nothing last year and people lost their shit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Remember when you got nothing last year and people lost their shit?
    And this year they thought, let's just give them a shitty recolor, it's 0 effort, but some fanboys will then defend it and say "at least you're getting something, last year you got nothing". And they can put it behind a stupid 1% dropchance so people waste their time and they can say players have something to do and are engaged in the game.

This is worse than getting nothing. Because it makes some people think they are actually getting something, and all they're getting is their time wasted.

YOU'RE JUST AN ANT IN BOBBY KOTICK'S MAZE.
    Last edited by Chend; 2021-11-15 at 04:34 AM.

And this year they thought, let's just give them a shitty recolor, it's 0 effort, but some fanboys will then defend it and say "at least you're getting something, last year you got nothing". And they can put it behind a stupid 1% dropchance so people waste their time and they can say players have something to do and are engaged in the game.

This is worse than getting nothing. Because it makes some people think they are actually getting something, and all they're getting is their time wasted.

YOU'RE JUST AN ANT IN BOBBY KOTICK'S MAZE.
    I think you are confusing something that you don't like with 0 effort. 0 effort would be to have nothing. Like last year. This year you have a mount and pets and gear and quests and other stuff. It's less than the 10 and 15 year anniversary but you are just being dishonest to say that it's 0 effort.
    why so mad bro

Is it really 1%? So like 10 people in the world gonna have it or?
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    It’s probably not gonna be a 1% drop.

It is kind of weird they are using that model of dragon hawk there have been quite a few updates. I am also struggling to tie dragonhawks into tbc... I guess ZA had them?

Kind of seems a odd choice.

7+ Year Old Account
    they cant be so stupid to make it a once a year thing with only 1% ... or are they ? ... they probably are

Quote Originally Posted by Julmara View Post
    they cant be so stupid to make it a once a year thing with only 1% ... or are they ? ... they probably are
    love rocket

7+ Year Old Account
    love rocket
    touche totaly forgot about that thing i remember its far below 1% as well however easily farmable daily with lotsa twinks too

I wouldn't do it like that. The anniversary should be something that encourages people to come back and celebrate. Lots of giveaways, lots of things to do, lots of fun. It should be an annual event that they can count on to give their subs a bit of a boost. Personally I am not coming back for this year's anniversary. It's not enough. But if the mount is a 1% drop then it's a waste. The people who obsess about this sort of thing already play.
    why so mad bro

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    I wouldn't do it like that. The anniversary should be something that encourages people to come back and celebrate. Lots of giveaways, lots of things to do, lots of fun. It should be an annual event that they can count on to give their subs a bit of a boost. Personally I am not coming back for this year's anniversary. It's not enough. But if the mount is a 1% drop then it's a waste. The people who obsess about this sort of thing already play.
    well they shouldn't make it 1% but consider blizz has this ravaging cancer on them called activison which is consuming them alive

Damn, making a new account just to whine and admitting, that the whole problem is made up in your mind. Low effort troll

Wow. Who cares about anniversary reward, this isn't your husband or wife who didn't get you something for your anniversary. Just go do old raids or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Log Cabin View Post
    It is kind of weird they are using that model of dragon hawk there have been quite a few updates. I am also struggling to tie dragonhawks into tbc... I guess ZA had them?

Kind of seems a odd choice.
    There are dragonhawks practically everywhere there are blood elves in BC.

Though yes, a recolor of the MoP mount achievement armored Dragonhawk would have been nicer than just a lifted BC dragonhawk.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Do you have any source saying it's 1% or is that just the speculation you are coming up with and saying it's true to try and get people all up in arms?

As far as I know, nothing has said the drop rate or anything. Just that it drops from Doomwalker. For all we know it could be 100% chance like other items were.

touche totaly forgot about that thing i remember its far below 1% as well however easily farmable daily with lotsa twinks too
    "Easily" farmable isn't even close. I've been farming that thing daily with at least 10 alts (if not more) daily ever since it came out and still don't have it.

Lol! When i saw the mount being a recolor of an ugly mount i wasn't sure i'd even bother. It being a % chance drop garantees i won't.
    I don't have time to waste on that.
    Last edited by Swnem; 2021-11-15 at 06:19 PM.

Lack of leaders with vision is ... Its obvious that who ever pulls the strings in the dev team has no idea what he is doing. This is why the whole SL looks like 5 teams were working on it and they didn't talk with each other... and still don't.