Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Already have the toy, mount and Akama's kama one hour into the event, y'all need to stop whining about drop rates.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    The low-ress model is because they wanted to match the TBC-theme.
    The low res model is because they were lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    The low res model is because they were lazy.
    Is this where we pretend you wouldn't have complained about Blizzard "wasting development time" on a high res model for an optional anniversary event had they done that instead?

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't know why i picked a rp server to level on, mine is absolutely dead not a single person doing doomwalker at all.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Balrog View Post
    Already have the toy, mount and Akama's kama one hour into the event, y'all need to stop whining about drop rates.
    Don't be selfish because you were lucky

Quote Originally Posted by Felis igneus View Post
    Bloodelves? Like all of the ones in Netherstorm, the Belf starter zone and all that? Even the occasional clowns in Shattrath and Shadowmoon valley had them as pets etc.
    I guess you are right. I always tab out of taxi rides or look at another screen I honestly forgot all about them.

dragonhawk riders were a warcraft 3 human unit, consisting of a blood elf mounted on a dragonhawk. With blood elves being the new horde race, it was fitting.

If its shit and got 1% drop chance, thats logically an okay thing cause then you wouldnt care about it anyway.

When I saw that mount I was thinking that I got better looking Dragonhawks already. No point in logging into WoW for that mount at least.

Anyone done Korraks revenge and seen the xp? If its like last year I can log in and level my pally and warrior.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    If its shit and got 1% drop chance, thats logically an okay thing cause then you wouldnt care about it anyway.

When I saw that mount I was thinking that I got better looking Dragonhawks already. No point in logging into WoW for that mount at least.

Anyone done Korraks revenge and seen the xp? If its like last year I can log in and level my pally and warrior.
    im on my lvl 27 pally 6k exp for handing in the korrak quest everything is scaled so im level 60 in the bg, 24xp killing named npcs, and 14 and 18exp normal npcs like defenders lol its totally not worth leveling alts. won av not even leveled maybe just over half a level
    Last edited by starkey; 2021-11-16 at 06:34 AM.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

I'm not as worked up about the low droprate as many others are, I don't really mind that much because I can do it on 6-7 characters a day and it's just not the end of the world to me. But with that said, you'd think after all the negative press surrounding the game lately with the scandals and also 9.2 video being meme'd, that getting the anniversary event 'right' was like an open goal for them to score some easy points with the players. The mount itself could have been cooler, there could have been a couple more of them (they're sitting on a bunch of unused recolors anyways) like one from each world boss, the droprates could have been higher and so on.

At the end of the day I'm not too worked up about it because it's just an anniversary event and the fact we're getting a mount/pet/toy/tmog at all is something I view as something over nothing. But after all the negative stuff it does feel like a missed opportunity for them to earn some goodwill with people again.

After killing doomwalker with like 10/11 alts and getting low level trash i sent a gif to the only friend left who plays wow where i bought a mount with event currency in ff14 and we both got pissed.

its just a standard blizzard anniversary with standard blizzard systems

Blizzard can't win, can they?

Players: mounts that everyone has are worthless.
    Blizzard: here have a 1% drop.
    Players: wtf give it to everyone.

I got all the rewards within 12 chars, stop whining.

Quote Originally Posted by Vynx View Post
    "I don't have a certain problem, so the problem doesn't exist"

Quote Originally Posted by Vynx View Post
    The force is strong with the anecdotal morons on this thread.

"I got mine in one try", "I got mine in one day".

This one seems lower than 1% - when you have 40 person raids going over and over and only 1 or none drop its a very low chance. This "world boss" probably has the same mount drop chance as Mollie.

Quote Originally Posted by starkey View Post
    im on my lvl 27 pally 6k exp for handing in the korrak quest everything is scaled so im level 60 in the bg, 24xp killing named npcs, and 14 and 18exp normal npcs like defenders lol its totally not worth leveling alts. won av not even leveled maybe just over half a level
    Aww, that sucks. I remember in 2019 the xp was great, even if losing. Thanks for answering

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HeraldofSargeras View Post
    I cant believe people are defending this. How can you find it reasonable to farm 1% drop chance "anniversary" mount. It's like they are doing their best to keep us busy so that they can release 9.2 late.
    Of course, it is meant to keep you busy, it is an MMO, if you want it, you can farm for it. As it seems from people getting it, the drop chance does NOT feel like a 1% but higher. I didn't get it in a group of 40, but 12 others did.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

yeah the drop rate for a one time limited event is horseshit.... it should be 100% this isn't something that will come back and can be farmed later. Its like blizz just doesn't listen or care to the bulk of the player base
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Quote Originally Posted by Julmara View Post
    they cant be so stupid to make it a once a year thing with only 1% ... or are they ? ... they probably are
    Headless Horseman mount like 1% or even lower since 2007...

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Do you have any source saying it's 1% or is that just the speculation you are coming up with and saying it's true to try and get people all up in arms?

As far as I know, nothing has said the drop rate or anything. Just that it drops from Doomwalker. For all we know it could be 100% chance like other items were.

"Easily" farmable isn't even close. I've been farming that thing daily with at least 10 alts (if not more) daily ever since it came out and still don't have it.
    I got the love rocket on my 4th atepmpt lol,do you guys not have luck?