Patch 9.2 PTR - Build 42277 - Release Candidate Build

Patch 9.2 The Eternity's End Content Update Goes Live February 22

Patch 9.2 Sepulcher of the First Ones Raid Official Preview

Season of Mastery: Blackwing Lair is Now Live

Patch 9.2 PTR - Build 42277 - Release Candidate Build
    Build 42277 has been marked as a release candidate build and is now live on the PTR!

Spell Changes
    Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    Mounts

Item Set Bonuses
    • Harvest Time Every 5 Scourge Strikes casts that burst Festering Wounds applies Soul Reaper on your target and summons an Army of the Dead ghoul for 15 seconds.

Item Effects
    • Cache of Acquired Treasures Grab the weapon from the cache, gaining its benefit. 40 yd range. Instant. 3 min cooldown. 20 sec global cooldown.
    • Disintegration Halo (New)
    • Fishing Portal Creates an opening in the membrane of Zereth Mortis waters, which can be used to lure creatures to to that location 30 yd range. Instant. 15 sec cooldown.
    • Genesis Lathe Every 40 Every 30 sec you gain Ephemeral Effusion, causing your next appropriate healing spell cast to be enhanced, granting the target precisely what they require.
    • Grim Eclipse Manifest a Quasar which orbits your target, blasting it with 0 Cosmic damage over 7 sec. After 7 sec until cancelled. After until cancelled, the Quasar stabilizes, creating an Event Horizon for 15 10 sec which grants you 0 Haste while within its perimeter. 40 yd range. Instant. 2 min cooldown. 20 sec global cooldown.
    • Pulsating Riftshard Places a Rift Portal in front of you that charges for 4 sec sec before unleashing a blast of 0 Cosmic damage in a line. Enemies hit by the blast have their essence plundered, granting you a shield for 20 sec which absorbs 0 damage, up to a maximum of 0. Damage is increased for each enemy struck, up to 5 enemies. Instant. 2 min cooldown. 3 min cooldown.
    • Toxicialic Increase Critical Strike chance by 5%. This effect will last for 15 min. Only works in Shadowlands outdoor areas or Oribos Inflict 6% max health damage to up to 5 enemies within 40 yards every 5 sec. Elite enemies suffer 2% max health damage. This effect will last for 15 min. Only works in Shadowlands outdoor areas or Oribos. Instant.

Raid & Dungeon Abilities
    • Chains of Anguish The Jailer binds his current target in chains, inflicting 60 Physical damage every 2 sec for 40 sec and growing in intensity over time. The target is chained to the nearest 3 allies, who suffer any Physical damage taken by the primary target until their chains are broken. Moving 30 yards from the primary target breaks a chain and triggers Chain Breaker. 40 yd range. Instant. 300 yd range. Instant.
    • Hopebreaker 300 yd range. Instant. Anduin plunges Kingsmourne into the ground unleashing a wave of maw energy, inflicting 40 Shadow damage to all players and an additional 1 Shadow damage every 2 sec until Anduin reaches 100 willpower. This effect stacks. 300 yd range. Instant.
    • Rune of Damnation The Jailer marks several players with a dark rune that inflicts 5 Shadow damage every 1 sec for 7 sec. Upon expiration the rune erupts, knocking the player upwards and inflicting 400 40 Shadow damage to all players. If the player is inside a pylon conduit, the eruption does not affect allies. Unlimited range. Instant.
    • Rune of Damnation The Jailer marks several players with a dark rune that inflicts 5 Shadow damage every 1 sec for 7 sec. Upon expiration the rune erupts, knocking the player upwards and inflicting 400 40 Shadow damage to all players. If the player is inside a pylon conduit, the eruption does not affect allies. 300 yd range. Instant.

Garrison Talents
    Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    Cyphers
    • Altonian Understanding Tier 3, Column 2. Spell: |L290-Allows you to communicate, interact, and quest with various Jiro in the Untamed Verdure,Terrace of Formation, and Pilgrim's Grace.|l Terrace of Formation and Pilgrim's Grace.|l
    • Sopranian Understanding Tier 3, Column 3. Spell: |L290-Allows you to communicate, interact, and quest with Automa in the Untamed Verdure Arrangement Index and Endless Sands. Improves your understanding of the Synthesis Forge, allowing for the discovery and creation of larger creatures.|l
    Last edited by Lumy; 2022-02-11 at 01:07 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    And slowly, one by one. Ret Paladins realized... that they were left behind.

I hope this means it'll be released soon. We're badly in need of some new content.

Bad move that Frost Mage gets love the same day while certain other specs are still on idle.
    Last edited by Daan; 2022-02-11 at 10:12 AM.

Frost Mage AOE is made strong through borrowed powers, which they also point in their posts, but they nerf the core spec. Now you are further narrowed down into using that specific configuration of borrowed powers as without it the spec is even weaker. (For example different conduits/soulbind/legendary/covenant). I just don't get those design decisions.

They are either creating more work for themselves for balancing in 10.0 or the expansion already has a set of redesigns and it doesn't matter what they do with classes now.

Quote Originally Posted by caninepawprints View Post
    I hope this means it'll be released soon. We're badly in need of some new content.
    February 22nd is the release of 9.2

Gotta feel bad for rets. Begging for a change, but completely ignored.

ret ded what should i respec boys

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    And when next expansion comes in stuff gets buffed again, because we lost borrow power.

The cycle is getting pretty tiresome with the whole borrowed power nonsense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    And slowly, one by one. Ret Paladins realized... that they were left behind.
    Whats wrong with ret again?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    And when next expansion comes in stuff gets buffed again, because we lost borrow power.

The cycle is getting pretty tiresome with the whole borrowed power nonsense.

- - - Updated - - -

Whats wrong with ret again?
    Their Tier set bonuses kinda suck
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything