Poll: Do you think a 10.0 revamp is likely?

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    My biggest wow fear right now is that we wont see this until after 10.0, even a potential 11.0 as some sort of WOWII

I would love to have some sort of remake of Azeroth where the world becomes one big continent again. That would be insane.

Imagine the options:
    Huge, laaaarge junge alreas with wild Zandalari, hige dinos...

Laaaaaarge areas of sand dunes and ancient civilization remains that would be quite fresh.

I mean, maybe that is taking it too far lol, but one can dream. It would be like going back to the very origins of what became Warcraft but with the current crew.
    THat way we would not necesarily "rewrite" history, we would maybe rewrite pre-history
    yeah, it would be awesome with a big xpac. I also want large zones that stretches out. to many xpacs now we have gotten clumped up zones.

Quote Originally Posted by artam View Post
    QOL changes even a freshman can do, all he/she needs is orientation, doing quality expansions, like Legion, you need Manpower, Talent, and a great leadership.

Something that people usually ignore is the fact that Ion and Danuser must be fired or reallocated elsewhere. Blizzard has decent manpower and talent but a HUGE leadership issue.

I'm honestly not sure why this is so overlooked inside of Blizzard. Must be a mix of both Ion and Danuser being highly influential (and now we know how that grants you a huge immunity shield against pretty much everything inside Blizzard for some reason) and microtransactions being sucessful enough to not make the higher ups care enough to take a closer look.

As of right now, Danuser can destroy the lore as much as he wants (sometimes just for the sake of his deranged ego) and we the players gotta accept it.

Ion is a lawyer and as much as I hate the meme of lawyers not having a soul, his leadership extracted every last drop of soul from the game.
    All he can think about is building systems on top of systems on top of systems, all made to keep people playing for as long as possible. Having fun is a complete afterthought.

They can't understand that the thing which made WoW become this huge meme of a game, that made people skip school, lose their jobs, lose their GFs, and never go outside is FUN. The game was simply really fun. If Blizzard cared about fun, I'm 100% sure that this game would be nuts right now. Specially during lockdowns etc. There would be huge queues and people would be blowing a shit ton of money on subs and microtransactions.

So until those 2 guys get removed from the WoW team, I have 0 hope for the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    However, even if you are right, if the mere existence of boosting "ruins" your sense of accomplishment, you still never had one in the first place. Boosting has been a thing since Vanilla but it was done in game by carries. People have bought boosts all the time.
    Boosting by Blizzard doesn't requires human labor. Blizzard creates a level 60 character from nothing.
    Boosting by carrier is acceptable because someone did the work.

Boosting and trading gold via time token are different.
    Someone has to farm the gold. Then sell to you. There is human labor here.
    To me, time token is acceptable.

If Blizzard creates gold out of nothing and sells it to you, then it is bad.

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    Boosting by Blizzard doesn't requires human labor. Blizzard creates a level 60 character from nothing.
    Boosting by carrier is acceptable because someone did the work.

Boosting and trading gold via time token are different.
    Someone has to farm the gold. Then sell to you. There is human labor here.
    To me, time token is acceptable.

If Blizzard creates gold out of nothing and sells it to you, then it is bad.
    The argument is boosting ruins sense of accomplishment ... it doesn't. Even if you argue the bought boost is "different" (no me, functionally it isn't.), it still can't remove your sense of accomplishment.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code