Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Destiny still has expansions. If you’re going to make this sound even sorta believable, at least fact check the game you say they’re going to be using as an example going forward.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    Seem to have majorly lost their way.

I have no idea if this is true Ofc. But does it matter? Even if fanfic, is it really far off the truth? It seems to nail the vibe we are getting of bliZzard from other sources quite well.

The explanations also fit the crazy we are seeing in the story.

But even after all that, 10.0 can still be a good game. Just jot the old type of quality we use to have. Expect more corners and more fast tricks.

But you’d get cool graphics and shiny stuff.

Oh and the reason for the faction imbalance goes well well beyond racials.

The only way to fix it is either push the alliance hard for the next 6 years or abolish the factions.

And these clever idiots would rather abolish than fix because they don’t know how to listen. Still wow will survive. But not like it use to be.
    Well OP, at least you got one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    I have no idea if this is true Ofc. But does it matter? Even if fanfic, is it really far off the truth? It seems to nail the vibe we are getting of bliZzard from other sources quite well.
    Yes, it does matter if someone is lying or not. A lie is, by definition, a rejection of reality.

I wanted to clarify that in particular because I've noticed too many people adopting the "it doesn't matter what's true" mindset without much critical thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Thestrawman View Post
    Every good lie has a few kernels of truth in there. Or at least things that sound true.
    Yes, of course the only thing that couldn't possibly be verified by any living human being posting on this forum is the only thing that "sounds true."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SunspotAnims View Post
    Yes, it does matter if someone is lying or not. A lie is, by definition, a rejection of reality.

I wanted to clarify that in particular because I've noticed too many people adopting the "it doesn't matter what's true" mindset without much critical thought.
    If critical thinking were a strong point in this community this thread wouldn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Yes, of course the only thing that couldn't possibly be verified by any living human being posting on this forum is the only thing that "sounds true."
    What are you trying to argue? I'm not even attacking Blizzard this time and yet here you are ready to defend them against another perceived attack.

Out of all the shit i don't believe, i don't believe this the most

Isn’t citing 4chan as a credible source of information in WoW (or anything else for that matter) like looking to The Onion for valid news?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thestrawman View Post
    What are you trying to argue? I'm not even attacking Blizzard this time and yet here you are ready to defend them against another perceived attack.
    Relapses didn’t even defend Blizzard. He/she/they just replied to your post showing how blatantly wrong your train of thought is. That’s not defending Blizzard.
    Your reply certainly shows ignorance and bias.

That "leak" sounds liks the desperate rambling of a "fan". "It's all Danuser fault, how bad is Danuser, right? Guys, it's all Danuser messing things up!".
    It plays too much into the forum circle-jerk to have credibility. "We didn't even know what Zereth Mortis was till 2 months ago". Sure, you totally go through an expansion without a roadmap and just wings it when it comes to what the next major content will be, that's how game development works...

That leak is written by someone who is familiar with all the forum narratives but never been involved in game development on any level what so ever.

Quote Originally Posted by exsanguinate View Post
    Glad I could make you laugh. A good deed every day. But do you really think it would be absolutely impossible for this to apply to blizzard?
    Not really, its so outrageous it might as well be true...

If you read something that says everything you want to hear, you're reading propaganda. Reality is far more nuanced.

that whole post was terrible. i hope that isn't true. 10.0 last expansion.. no thanks.. battle pass expansion? hell no
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

This reads like something that's just meant to bait thoughtless outrage. But has even one of these "I'm a random dev who just quit; here's an exclusive in-depth interview about multiple specific facets of current projects, future projects, post-future projects and the inner machinations of Blizzard's leadership, business strategies, underwear color, etc." type leaks ever come close enough to being true as to not just be a lucky guess? I would assume not, but I'm actually curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Nzx View Post
    "Game is overwhelming balanced towards Horde because of racials" except that racials haven't been a problem in years.
    Exactly, but once it got fixed, factions were already unbalanced, so we would expect Alliance racials buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    that whole post was terrible. i hope that isn't true. 10.0 last expansion.. no thanks.. battle pass expansion? hell no
    Wouldn't be the first time you believed something that wasn't true.

Feel bad for the e-crack heads who believe this.

Quote Originally Posted by Munson85 View Post
    Feel bad for the e-crack heads who believe this.
    That's what people said about the Cataclysm and WoD leak.

I've quit WoW nearly 6 months ago and exclusively play FF14.

That said this is such obvious horse shit lol

I wonder if these "leakers" feel stupid when their "leak" is ultimately proven false? I mean, your made-up BS has a very limited shelf life. Do you like feeling like an idiot when everybody points and laughs at you when it's inevitably proven wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Isn’t citing 4chan as a credible source of information in WoW (or anything else for that matter) like looking to The Onion for valid news?

- - - Updated - - -

Relapses didn’t even defend Blizzard. He/she/they just replied to your post showing how blatantly wrong your train of thought is. That’s not defending Blizzard.
    Your reply certainly shows ignorance and bias.
    Setting aside the fact that Relapses exists only to defend Blizzard I don't see the point of arguing with me quoting an old addage. Maybe you should worry about your own ignorance and bias before anyone else's.

If it's true then LOL good luck courting that fortnite generation Blizz!