Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Not even close. Tons of this stuff was wrong. Yeah, they got a few things right, like level squish, vulpera and mechagnomes, and Classic TBC, but the rest is just hearsay.

Another larp*

only real truth in there is the Christie golden part as its basically confirmed she was out of the loop on 9.2's story. Makes me hope her book takes place b4 then...
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Quote Originally Posted by exsanguinate View Post
    Danuser is insufferable. When he isn't gaslighting anyone that questions his divine god given narrative about certain characters he has an unhealthy obsession with -take a guess which- he is not really talking with the rest of the team. We make assetts and raids and quests but don't really know what for. You don't know why the Arbiter broke? why he is trying to retcon Warcraft 3 into the jailors forces fighting the jailors forces? yeah guess what? NEITHER DO WE. WE STILL DON'T. We didn't even know what Zereth Mortis was till 2 months ago. We are as in the dark as you are.
    >He is even blanking other writers. The reason the Sylvanas book is delayed is because he didn't talk to Christie Golden for months after she pointed out he was trying to bruteforce a Sylvanas redemption that wasn't earned like a petulant child and as "punishment" she was kept out the loop WHILE WRITING A NOVEL ABOUT SYLVANAS SET DURING 9.2!
    kinda just contradicting yourself there. Did they or did they not know?

Try harder next time

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    only real truth in there is the Christie golden part as its basically confirmed she was out of the loop on 9.2's story. Makes me hope her book takes place b4 then...
    She wasn't, she deleted that twitter thread and clarified:
    https://twitter.com/ChristieGolden/s...07876532523010
    https://twitter.com/ChristieGolden/s...30965416890368

Formerly known as Arafal

Some advice to everyone: Never believe anything the 4chan schizo's are saying.

None of this sounds impossible, I also doubt everything except Danuserp being an asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by TrollHunter3000 View Post
    kinda just contradicting yourself there. Did they or did they not know?

Try harder next time
    Why you acting like I wrote this stuff lol.

Quote Originally Posted by exsanguinate View Post
    Why you acting like I wrote this stuff lol.
    Not everybody is familiar with the 4chan green text motif and you posted the transcript without indicating that it wasn't you who wrote it. It doesn't really matter because it's 100% bullshit either way but you shouldn't be surprised.

"Alliance race unlocks will now come to the cash shop as a paid unlock" - that sure happened, huh.

Please its all bull. Also being all "it was all true except for (large portion of the claims) does not inspire confidence in its validity.
    Last edited by Kiivar86; 2021-11-16 at 04:38 PM.

:O Story time again!

I'll make some popcorn lol
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Not even close. Tons of this stuff was wrong. Yeah, they got a few things right, like level squish, vulpera and mechagnomes, and Classic TBC, but the rest is just hearsay.
    rofl

You literally listed every single item (except one) that could be verified. The person got one thing wrong (paying for Allied Races by now) that could easily have been an about face.

"Not even close." doesn't mean what you think it means.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    rofl

You literally listed every single item (except one) that could be verified. The person got one thing wrong (paying for Allied Races by now) that could easily have been an about face.

“One thing wrong” while every thing about Diablo and Starcraft is wrong hearthstones “death spiral” was wrong classic/life team fighting for design rights is wrong the corporate culture stuff doesn’t touch on any of the real stuff that came out, ect.

The only thing that seems to be right in that leak is stuff that was already being talked about on public forums like this one before it came out.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    rofl

"That could be verified" sounds a lot like moving goalposts, since there's a TON of stuff that can't be confirmed, but let's go through the list.

General Blizzard stuff, can't be verified.

Overwatch 2 stuff? Can't be verified yet since it hasn't come out. The only thing here that's confirmed correct is 'Reaper is Gay' which is something people were expecting/joking about for ages.

Diablo 4 stuff, all completely false. It isn't first person, it isn't going to be in the Overwatch engine, and they have more than three classes planned at launch (four announced).

WoW stuff, absolutely no sign whatsoever of loot crates. Level squish happened, allied races, and TBC Classic are right. The shop stuff is wrong, impossible to verify the other internal stuff.

Starcraft stuff, basically nothing that can be confirmed here, however Blizzard has said multiple times that Tychus was definitely killed.

Hearthstone, again nothing that can really be confirmed here.

All leaks about "what's going on behind the scenes" from 4chan are 100% bullshit, only leaks you should pay attention to are the ones that take place right before an announcement.

- - - Updated - - -

rofl

He got every other thing wrong dude lmao, vulpera and mechagnomes we already knew was gonna happen, level squish was a hot debate at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurkan View Post
    All leaks about "what's going on behind the scenes" from 4chan are 100% bullshit, only leaks you should pay attention to are the ones that take place right before an announcement.

- - - Updated - - -

He got every other thing wrong dude lmao, vulpera and mechagnomes we already knew was gonna happen, level squish was a hot debate at the time.
    You got trolled, calm down.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurkan View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I might be wrong but didn't the survey about level squish happened before this?

Either way, that leak was 90% bullshit and 10% low hanging fruit that could be guessed.

Also, the leak is either legit, or not. There is no half truth leak. If they are, or at least know, a reliable source, why would they put 1st person diablo IV in that shit? That leak was just guesswork that went right.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

I love how Danuser is Danuser, but Hazzikostas is Ion. Maybe if everyone would write their hate with "Steve Danuser" these legit leakers would mention Steve and not "Danuser".
    On the other hand it's true. Steve is such a common name, it would be hard to know which Steve people are talking about, whilst Ion is such a rare name. No Ions out there.

Quote Originally Posted by SirFinlot View Post
    I love how Danuser is Danuser, but Hazzikostas is Ion. Maybe if everyone would write their hate with "Steve Danuser" these legit leakers would mention Steve and not "Danuser".
    On the other hand it's true. Steve is such a common name, it would be hard to know which Steve people are talking about, whilst Ion is such a rare name. No Ions out there.
    Ion is also considerably shorter than typing out hazzikostas and everyone pretty much knows who is ment by using danuser and ion.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    ah ok thanks!
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22