Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nork View Post
    Literally, they are so residual that nobody really cares about them anymore. KKK is not a threat anymore appart from a couple of American rednecks whose parents are siblings. Stop playing the victim card. Grow up.
    Are you fucking kidding me? You continue to prove you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. It's abundantly clear you don't live in the USA. Again, this is not a hill you want to die on.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    I live with four people. Not sure why that's so unbelievable. I'm the only one who really plays video games in the house. Just because you are pissed that Blizzard is removing your white supremacist cosplay from the game doesn't mean everyone who disagrees with you is a liar.
    "Your white supremacist cosplay". Hahahaha

This is so funny. Now I'm a white supremacist!

I hope they don't visit Sweden December 13th.

Sad stjärngosse sounds.

Why hasn't a mod dished out infractions and closed this train wreck of a thread yet?

Are you fucking kidding me? You continue to prove you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. It's abundantly clear you don't live in the USA. Again, this is not a hill you want to die on.
    I agree comrade come join me to ban top hats and stop hate!

- - - Updated - - -

Why hasn't a mod dished out infractions and closed this train wreck of a thread yet?
    If you want an honest answer they likely will shorty though I wish they wouldn't. If people bullied people like you more we would live in a better world.

I'm sure I know so much more about American affairs than you. Yes, the KKK is bloody residual. The fact that you're trying to say they are legion is the proof you don't have a clue about what's going on with them at the moment. Educate yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Beloren View Post
    Blizzard is not society, it's just company.. the gaming community is a sub-society, it's not the whole society, it's community may be fucked, and fucked up things are going on, but fortunately not everything is fucked. So relax.
    Society is fucked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_d_n...annel=VICELife

I'm sure I know so much more about American affairs than you. Yes, the KKK is bloody residual. The fact that you're trying to say they are legion is the proof you don't have a clue about what's going on with them at the moment. Educate yourself.
    You really don't especially because you're trying to say the KKK is "residual". That's beyond asinine. Unlike you, I actually pay attention to what's happening in the real world. The warlock armor is getting changed. You won't get to cosplay a white supremacist. Accept it.

No no. There are people who saw and just don't care because a white supremacy group will never affect them. Anyone claiming to not see the uncanny resemblance is a liar. Plain and simple.
    Man, you really live in your own world. You determine what people see. The arrogance is quite astonishing. Oh boy...

You really don't especially because you're trying to say the KKK is "residual". That's beyond asinine. Unlike you, I actually pay attention to what's happening in the real world. The warlock armor is getting changed. You won't get to cosplay a white supremacist. Accept it.
    https://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set...heroic-recolor

Look maybe work more on improving yourself to improve the world rather then doing weird online arguments.

Yes, the KKK activities are residual. Trying to insinuate that nowadays there are thousands of members and they kill black people almost every day is not paying any attention to what's happening to the real world. I can recommend you some books and articles on that topic so you can see how asinine your behaviour is.

The last two sentences are thoroughly childish.

Yes, the KKK activities are residual. Trying to insinuate that nowadays there are thousands of members and they kill black people almost every day is not paying any attention to what's happening to the real world. I can recommend you some books and articles on that topic so you can see how asinine your behaviour is.

The last two sentences are thoroughly childish.
    Ah ok. It's childish to tell you to accept that you can't get your KKK cosplay on in WoW because Blizzard has decided to change it but your numerous posts of being tilted over the decision, spewing ad hominem, and disregarding anything that proves you wrong isn't. I've read plenty of articles. You literally have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

They really should remove the black and brown shirts as well. These relics of fascism have no place in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    The "it's white" complaint is even funnier to me since the set has half a dozen recolors, some of them are green and purple as far as I'm aware. Just so happens to be the mythic and I think normal version that have white or grey colors.
    Aye, it can be, if you stare at it long enough, compared to but as I said in a different comment; 'The reason to remove it is as thin as the reason to keep it'.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Probably because Blizzard gives into it. If you ignore these people, they bellyache for a week among their small group of equally miserable online buddies and then they move on.
    If you pander to them, they will keep demanding more and more because they know they have that power now. It's like having a child that wants something in a supermarket, you tell them no and they start lying on the ground kicking their legs and feet while screaming, and then you end up giving them what they want after all. That's how you reinforce that behavior.
    Oh, I know. I know even better after becoming a parent. The WoW player base might have neglected moments, but we are pampered too.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    objectively
    Tripped right out of the gate.

Ah ok. It's childish to tell you to accept that you can't get your KKK cosplay on in WoW because Blizzard has decided to change it but your numerous posts of being tilted over the decision, spewing ad hominem, and disregarding anything that proves you wrong isn't. I've read plenty of articles. You literally have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.
    Yes, saying "YOU'RE NOT GONNA GET YOUR WHITE SUPREMACIST COSPLAY" is terribly childish. Grow up.

This isn't weird outrage. Numerous people noticed how similar the set is to KKK robes. Someone I live with who doesn't play WoW passed by and saw the picture then said "Video games letting you be Klan members now?"
    Then everyone stood up and clapped?

I don't see it but these days perception is all that matters and Blizzard being hip deep in scandal i can see why they got rid. The twitterverse nutters will be all over this.

Yes, saying "YOU'RE NOT GONNA GET YOUR WHITE SUPREMACIST COSPLAY" is terribly childish. Grow up.
    That's literally the crux of this entire thread. You're pissed you can't dress up like the KKK in WoW. There really is no other reason to make this thread and get as tilted as you are over the decision.

Eh.. A bit off the topic of my comment, I believe? So, I guess I'll have to chop it up a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by minteK917 View Post
    Probably because they police actual player conducts in the game.
    Blizzard does so as well, just, sadly, minimal compared to - then again, FFXIV has started to slack on this as well.

People dont actually care about that kind of shit, it was one guy on twitter that @ them for the set. You dint design your entire game for one guy on twitter.
    But people do care for that shit, and there are complaints about certain outfits, just not pampered to as much as Blizzard does - especially not as much as Blizzard does now with the drama.

You can get all kind of bad guy gear in ff14, you just cant be a bad guy TO PLAYERS.
    Nor are you meant to be able to in WoW, yet the player base freaks out over explicit words and outfits, and what not.

Thats exactly why wow gets ripped and ff14 gets nothing. Wow goes for the fake asthetic points.
    Eh, what? It is all fake aesthetics we're talking about, fans just react differently.

FF14 doesent, theres a huge RP community lftbq+ friendly and harrassing them in and even outside the game can get you banned.
    Eh, same on Blizzard's platforms, though, slower, but even SE is slowing down on that.

Meanwhile you can hardly block people in wow and sending tickets for harassment does jack shit.
    1.: You can block people easily? Easier than in FFXIV.
    2.: Blocking people now, blocks the full Battle.net account (they finally added that shit in, has been promised for years), FFXIV's does not.
    3.: Though it operates slow, reporting people for harassment does work, and I know, as I've done it successfully so before (As successfully as we can by getting a receipt that actions have been taken).
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

That's literally the crux of this entire thread. You're pissed you can't dress up like the KKK in WoW. There really is no other reason to make this thread and get as tilted as you are over the decision.
    He's not tilted - he's here to educate. Everyone who wanted it removed is a crybaby, & he's just spent a whole day telling everyone why it's a bad thing because they're crybabies & need to be told.

(Huge /s)