Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nork View Post
    You're the one who's clearly lying. Nobody passed by and said that to you. I'm sure about that. You're just trying to back up your argument with a fairy story, generalising and trying to say that your supposed flatmate's perspective is what everybody would think if they saw the set, which is clearly not the case.
    I live with four people. Not sure why that's so unbelievable. I'm the only one who really plays video games in the house. Just because you are pissed that Blizzard is removing your white supremacist cosplay from the game doesn't mean everyone who disagrees with you is a liar.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    You are now purposely being petty and pulling things out of your ass. The KKK is still a real group in the USA that still commits violence against individuals who are not white. Get some empathy and/or some compassion. It won't kill you.
    Woah are you belittling the Irish struggle for independence something that to a degree is currently ongoing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    That's not feasible when all the other side does is make up weird strawmen to attack.
    The irony of this statement is cringe-worthy.

Whether it is intentional doesn't matter. That has nothing to do with anything. Nobody is accusing Blizzard of intentionally basing their design on klan robes. This is what I mean when I saw you guys can't deal with reality and just fight twitter phantoms.
    Speaking of fighting phantoms, I never said you people are implying "intentional design". Ever.

I simply pointed out that it shouldn't be changed because the warlock class set should not be changed, and the reason it should not be changed is because its similarities toward the KKK outfit are coincidental, not intentional.
    "Torturing someone is not an evil thing to do if it is done for good reasons" by Varodoc
    "You sit in OG/SW waiting on a Mythic+ queue" by Altmer <- Oh, the pearls in this forum...
    "They sort of did this Dragonriding, which ushered in the Dracthyr race." by Teriz <- the BS some people reach for their narratives...

You are now purposely being petty and pulling things out of your ass. The KKK is still a real group in the USA that still commits violence against individuals who are not white. Get some empathy and/or some compassion. It won't kill you.
    Literally, they are so residual that nobody really cares about them anymore. KKK is not a threat anymore appart from a couple of American rednecks whose parents are siblings. Stop playing the victim card. Grow up.

I live with four people. Not sure why that's so unbelievable. I'm the only one who really plays video games in the house. Just because you are pissed that Blizzard is removing your white supremacist cosplay from the game doesn't mean everyone who disagrees with you is a liar.
    It is pretty believable you live with four people your striking pretty much every stereotype of the morally outraged including low income...

Literally, they are so residual that nobody really cares about them anymore. KKK is not a threat anymore appart from a couple of American rednecks whose parents are siblings. Stop playing the victim card. Grow up.
    Are you fucking kidding me? You continue to prove you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. It's abundantly clear you don't live in the USA. Again, this is not a hill you want to die on.

"Your white supremacist cosplay". Hahahaha

This is so funny. Now I'm a white supremacist!

I hope they don't visit Sweden December 13th.

Sad stjärngosse sounds.

Why hasn't a mod dished out infractions and closed this train wreck of a thread yet?

Are you fucking kidding me? You continue to prove you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. It's abundantly clear you don't live in the USA. Again, this is not a hill you want to die on.
    I agree comrade come join me to ban top hats and stop hate!

- - - Updated - - -

Why hasn't a mod dished out infractions and closed this train wreck of a thread yet?
    If you want an honest answer they likely will shorty though I wish they wouldn't. If people bullied people like you more we would live in a better world.

I'm sure I know so much more about American affairs than you. Yes, the KKK is bloody residual. The fact that you're trying to say they are legion is the proof you don't have a clue about what's going on with them at the moment. Educate yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Beloren View Post
    Blizzard is not society, it's just company.. the gaming community is a sub-society, it's not the whole society, it's community may be fucked, and fucked up things are going on, but fortunately not everything is fucked. So relax.
    Society is fucked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_d_n...annel=VICELife

I'm sure I know so much more about American affairs than you. Yes, the KKK is bloody residual. The fact that you're trying to say they are legion is the proof you don't have a clue about what's going on with them at the moment. Educate yourself.
    You really don't especially because you're trying to say the KKK is "residual". That's beyond asinine. Unlike you, I actually pay attention to what's happening in the real world. The warlock armor is getting changed. You won't get to cosplay a white supremacist. Accept it.

No no. There are people who saw and just don't care because a white supremacy group will never affect them. Anyone claiming to not see the uncanny resemblance is a liar. Plain and simple.
    Man, you really live in your own world. You determine what people see. The arrogance is quite astonishing. Oh boy...
    Error 404 - Signature not found

You really don't especially because you're trying to say the KKK is "residual". That's beyond asinine. Unlike you, I actually pay attention to what's happening in the real world. The warlock armor is getting changed. You won't get to cosplay a white supremacist. Accept it.
    https://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set...heroic-recolor

Look maybe work more on improving yourself to improve the world rather then doing weird online arguments.

Yes, the KKK activities are residual. Trying to insinuate that nowadays there are thousands of members and they kill black people almost every day is not paying any attention to what's happening to the real world. I can recommend you some books and articles on that topic so you can see how asinine your behaviour is.

The last two sentences are thoroughly childish.

Yes, the KKK activities are residual. Trying to insinuate that nowadays there are thousands of members and they kill black people almost every day is not paying any attention to what's happening to the real world. I can recommend you some books and articles on that topic so you can see how asinine your behaviour is.

The last two sentences are thoroughly childish.
    Ah ok. It's childish to tell you to accept that you can't get your KKK cosplay on in WoW because Blizzard has decided to change it but your numerous posts of being tilted over the decision, spewing ad hominem, and disregarding anything that proves you wrong isn't. I've read plenty of articles. You literally have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

They really should remove the black and brown shirts as well. These relics of fascism have no place in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    The "it's white" complaint is even funnier to me since the set has half a dozen recolors, some of them are green and purple as far as I'm aware. Just so happens to be the mythic and I think normal version that have white or grey colors.
    Aye, it can be, if you stare at it long enough, compared to but as I said in a different comment; 'The reason to remove it is as thin as the reason to keep it'.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Probably because Blizzard gives into it. If you ignore these people, they bellyache for a week among their small group of equally miserable online buddies and then they move on.
    If you pander to them, they will keep demanding more and more because they know they have that power now. It's like having a child that wants something in a supermarket, you tell them no and they start lying on the ground kicking their legs and feet while screaming, and then you end up giving them what they want after all. That's how you reinforce that behavior.
    Oh, I know. I know even better after becoming a parent. The WoW player base might have neglected moments, but we are pampered too.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

objectively
    Tripped right out of the gate.