Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    You're just Blatantly lying through your teeth and haven't even tried to hide it. The meshes are available any one with eye's can compare them to other set's and see that there not old pieces modified you making up that you have Friends who know any thing about mesh's or modeling doesn't help your case it just makes your lies even more blatant as literally any one with any experience would tell you that these piece's aren't from previous armor or that "They added some new models in Cata, and a few in Legion but that's about it." is obvious bull shit.

again you should just say all gear is just the checkered box modified and thus took no work because that would be just as credible as all your other lies in this thread.
    And you're lying because you know jack shit about how the meshes were made. I even said we have no idea which way it was, but you keep insisting you're right. Unless you want to tell us you know a Blizzard dev? Several of those models just straight up look like assets on existing armor. And it's an incredibly common conception among those who are vocal about this.

Even you can't deny that the response to these sets being revealed along side a flashy store outfit had very poor reception.

Bro just stop.

DH set is awful, but druid and hunter are hella cool. Dunno, its just thematically unappealing for you perharps and came out with bad timing in hard times in wow. (I dont really think they made it out of blue in one day, i believe they have a roadmap of releasing things, atleast thats how i see that)
    While sometimes I dont understand blizzard decisions sometimes I really want them to make great patches, finally learn from mistakes and polish their products before releasing them
    step into everything will gief ya nothing, mon

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu 2020 View Post
    And you're lying because you know jack shit about how the meshes were made. I even said we have no idea which way it was, but you keep insisting you're right. Unless you want to tell us you know a Blizzard dev? Several of those models just straight up look like assets on existing armor. And it's an incredibly common conception among those who are vocal about this.

Even you can't deny that the response to these sets being revealed along side a flashy store outfit had very poor reception.

Bro just stop.
    We know how blizzard make it’s art from a ton of different art panels there are literally hours of video you can find of those processes, that mixed with the fact that many of the new pieces have Parts with no possible jumping off points like the fur on some of the sets let’s us know that these aren’t old pieces with slight changes or that they haven’t added any new meshes since legion or that only the shop set has had new pieces or any of the other lies you’ve spouted in the thread.

Again you might as well be saying all the sets are just the checkered cube because that would be about as truthful.

As to the reception of the sets I couldn’t care less the only thing that matters to me is that the shop set objectively has less 3D work put into it then most of the tier sets.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

We know how blizzard make it’s art from a ton of different art panels there are literally hours of video you can find of those processes, that mixed with the fact that many of the new pieces have Parts with no possible jumping off points like the fur on some of the sets let’s us know that these aren’t old pieces with slight changes or that they haven’t added any new meshes since legion or that only the shop set has had new pieces or any of the other lies you’ve spouted in the thread.

Again you might as well be saying all the sets are just the checkered cube because that would be about as truthful.

As to the reception of the sets I couldn’t care less the only thing that matters to me is that the shop set objectively has less 3D work put into it then most of the tier sets.
    Can't trust anything the great pawn of Chaos says! =P

Quote Originally Posted by Malania View Post
    Can't trust anything the great pawn of Chaos says! =P
    Funny coming from a follower of the lying corpse emperor.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Funny coming from a follower of the lying corpse emperor.
    You speak to me of lies first pawn and failed Warmaster?!

"These believers are little more than groups of worried people drawing solace from the pages of a fanatic's scribblings. That book proves my earlier point, when I spoke of malleable loyalty. Lorgar Aurelian was so very faithful when he wrote it. And look at him now." — Malcador the Sigillite

Lazy designs aside (LOL FUR DETAIL), seems Blizzard has acknowledged that the warlock set looked a little too "racist" and are reworking it.