Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Aedruid View Post
    They pulled the whole dungeon, popped lust, gave psybear PI, the pally buff, he potted, fully buffed, and also got other buff on top of that...

Im 100% positive other classes could burst more at that ilvl. Definitely didn't warrant a nerf.
    250k DPS over 28 seconds? (Which suggests a much higher burst, since it usually drops from stragglers.) No, i'm pretty sure they can't under normal (i.e. no special encounter buff) circumstances. No uncapped AE does that much damage, and the capped ones are hamstrung by their caps.

The bonus was also verifiably scaling incorrectly.

Dude a boomy can do more if they went Venthyr + the same setup easily. So can Monks. How can you possibly not know that? There's vids of people pooling together smaller pulls in HoA and they can pull 160k as boomy with half the buffs. Tie in the pally buff + PI + 2-3 times the amount of enemies, Boomy at current gear levels can easily do more.

That's why they're meta
    Last edited by Aedruid; 2022-02-15 at 05:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol... so Blizzard buffed the 4-piece set and just like what was said by literally every Feral Druid player, it was too harsh.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We really appreciate all of the feedback on the Feral set and feel that we should take some time to explain these changes. When previously tuning this bonus, we took multiple factors into account: the synergy of the set with other legendaries, its synergy with Feral’s kit, the AOE component, and more. Since we last made adjustments during PTR testing, we’ve gotten a chance to incorporate a great deal of the feedback provided and take a fresh look at the numbers and we found that – as players rightly called outthere was a disconnect in how impactful this bonus was in situations such as single-target encounters.

Our goal with these changes is to keep Feral being a strong option in single-target encounters while increasing their AOE throughput. We will continue to actively watch discussions about this, and we want to say again: thank you for the feedback, and we appreciate the community’s patience as we take care with the tuning of this spec.

The buffs are:

(2) Set Bonus: Berserk’s cooldown is now reduced by 0.7 seconds per combo point spent (was 0.5 seconds).
    (4) Set Bonus: Sickle of the Lion’s damage is increased by 25%.

Better than nothing I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    Lol... so Blizzard buffed the 4-piece set and just like what was said by literally every Feral Druid player, it was too harsh.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We really appreciate all of the feedback on the Feral set and feel that we should take some time to explain these changes. When previously tuning this bonus, we took multiple factors into account: the synergy of the set with other legendaries, its synergy with Feral’s kit, the AOE component, and more. Since we last made adjustments during PTR testing, we’ve gotten a chance to incorporate a great deal of the feedback provided and take a fresh look at the numbers and we found that – as players rightly called outthere was a disconnect in how impactful this bonus was in situations such as single-target encounters.

Our goal with these changes is to keep Feral being a strong option in single-target encounters while increasing their AOE throughput. We will continue to actively watch discussions about this, and we want to say again: thank you for the feedback, and we appreciate the community’s patience as we take care with the tuning of this spec.

The buffs are:

Better than nothing I suppose.
    True, but still underwhelming in single target encounters, which is supposed to be our "niche". Last I looked at warcraftlogs, barely anyone plays Feral now. It just doesn't bring anything to the table... bad aoe / cleave / average ST - with no buffs / utility for the raid. Makes me sad. A rework of the tier would have been better imo. Not only that, but you are locked into 1 covenant to do average DPS with the same leggos. You literally have next to no choices on how to play (talent-wise, leggo-wise, covenant-wise), that's how bad the balancing is at the moment.
    Last edited by Aedruid; 2022-04-05 at 06:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sykH7nRbATc Psy did it well in this video as he tends to do Seems like we have a return of savage roar (I hope not) and then lego choices can differ a bit. Anyway I hope the tier sets will be easy to get for even non-raiders.
    No offense but Psy is a idiot. He tries whatever he can to grab subs and views for his streams. He cares and thinks very little of his actions which cause unneeded nerfs to a spec that has been historically over nerfed time and time again due to this same kind of bs.

Quite a few specs that do the exact same thing he attempted in that video can and will do more than feral. This will continue to be the case until blues understand feral as a spec and make a choice on either being burst or dot damage. Even then it would probably come to the point of needing a blue in charge that understands a similar spec. As to why the rogue dev in charge of sin isn't also taking on feral, I have no clue.
    Quote Originally Posted by 25165453757
    I am excite

Quote Originally Posted by Epoch View Post
    No offense but Psy is a idiot. He tries whatever he can to grab subs and views for his streams. He cares and thinks very little of his actions which cause unneeded nerfs to a spec that has been historically over nerfed time and time again due to this same kind of bs.

Quite a few specs that do the exact same thing he attempted in that video can and will do more than feral. This will continue to be the case until blues understand feral as a spec and make a choice on either being burst or dot damage. Even then it would probably come to the point of needing a blue in charge that understands a similar spec. As to why the rogue dev in charge of sin isn't also taking on feral, I have no clue.
    wut, you qouted a months old post to post this...Such a hater. Psy is fine. You just mad.

Also 1 smaller streamer = enough to get shit nerfed and blizzards attention xD
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    wut, you qouted a months old post to post this...Such a hater. Psy is fine. You just mad.

Also 1 smaller streamer = enough to get shit nerfed and blizzards attention xD
    What would be the difference if it was a quote from a day, month or longer when the person in question has done similar things before and his actions have caused unneeded changes to a spec?

I'm not a hater, I just don't see how 1 idiot spoiling things for other players can be considered good. It doesn't matter if he is a small or large streamer, he did the above on a beta server, wherein blizzard monitors things extremely closely (he is also aware of this.) When blues come across something like what psy did and has done (as well as other poster's who have done the same) they usually respond by over nerfing things. But hey, if you want un-needed nerfs to a spec to occur because some idiot online made a choice for the lulz, be my guest.

It might not be an issue for you, but when a player acts like an idiot and his actions directly cause negative changes, (this isn't the first time he has done this) to a spec that a good potion of people play, chances are not a lot of people think highly of the mentioned players' stunts.

It's bad enough that we contend and deal with thoughtless changes from devs, we don't need another person doing things like this that will only make it that much more difficult.
    Last edited by Epoch; 2022-10-12 at 05:32 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by 25165453757
    I am excite