1. #1

    Lightbulb Feral Druid in 9.2

    Hey Everyone!

    I've been checking out a lot of the changes with 9.2 and how they would effect the legendary Feral Druid, mainly the tier set bonuses and the double legendries. The tier bonuses seem pretty awesome:

    • Heart of the Lion (2-piece bonus) - Each combo point spent reduces the cooldown of Berserk by 0.5 sec.
    • Sickle of the Lion (4-piece bonus) - When Berserk ends you lacerate all nearby enemies, dealing [ 700% of Attack Power ] Bleed damage over 10 sec.

    Double legendries sounds amazing too; however, I am skeptical of one legendary piece being a covenant legendary. Mainly because I like to main Necro Feral, and the covenant leggo for Necro is not competitive compared to the other covenants! On the flip side, how the heck do balance any leggo combination?! Definitely a tough task. Hopefully Blizzard reworks the Necro covenant leggo to be more competitive..

    Anyways, I was wondering what combos people were thinking on using for 9.2 as a Feral Druid? That tier bonus makes me wonder if Venthyr Feral will be BiS. There's quite a bit of synergy with the Tier + covenant ability / leggo
    Last edited by Aedruid; 2021-11-22 at 06:21 PM.

  2. #2
    I would say that the Night Fae legendary and Apex will be the best setup for the 2p bonus - provided that the free bites will count for the spent combo points.

    Venthyr skill has a 3 min cooldown, so it won't fit with the reduced cooldown of Berserk.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Daan View Post
    I would say that the Night Fae legendary and Apex will be the best setup for the 2p bonus - provided that the free bites will count for the spent combo points.

    Venthyr skill has a 3 min cooldown, so it won't fit with the reduced cooldown of Berserk.
    That's a very good point, Berserk's CD would dramatically get dropped with all the bites from convoke + the legendary. I wonder how they are going to balance this across the covenants, after hearing your point, it sounds like NF will be the clear winner.

  4. #4
    Night Fae has always been the best choice for Feral in PvE, but in general, I think the Covenant imbalance will get worse with the 9.2 legendary system.

  5. #5
    For raiding, Convoke legendary + Drought of Deep Focus (or Cat-Eye Curio if boss encounter has more than 2 targets in the Sepulcher raid, or maybe I'll just wait for PTR sims/feedback first)... and for M+, Convoke legenary + Apex Predator. Pretty straight forward I think for Night Fae.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Aedruid View Post
    That's a very good point, Berserk's CD would dramatically get dropped with all the bites from convoke + the legendary. I wonder how they are going to balance this across the covenants, after hearing your point, it sounds like NF will be the clear winner.
    I don't believe that convoke actually uses the combo points. It does provide combo points though.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Athonel View Post
    I don't believe that convoke actually uses the combo points. It does provide combo points though.
    It would be pretty sick if it did

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •