Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by VideoGamePlayer View Post
    love melee hunter in pvp. quite potent with deterrence up.
    I'm not familiar with PvP as a melee hunter

my knowledge mostly centers around PvE as a Melee Hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by lagiacrux View Post
    if you find a guild that wants to bring a gimped melee, more power to you.
    dont expect a lot of forthcoming though ... especially in dungeon groups
    This is a very old game, if a guild can't defeat a boss because 1 person isn't going the absolute optimal route, then there are biggest issues at hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Caperfin View Post
    This is a very old game, if a guild can't defeat a boss because 1 person isn't going the absolute optimal route, then there are biggest issues at hand.
    yeah, but if you want to play melee hunter, maybe i want to play a smite priest and another one wants to play a (insert more meme speccs). and if half your raid consists of "suboptimal" specs/players then you might run into problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Caperfin View Post
    If you can get the rest of the raid to carry you then more power to you.
    And I will have even more respect for you if you don't get mad if other people refuse to carry you.

Quote Originally Posted by VideoGamePlayer View Post
    I have a reason. Fun.
    Agreed.
    There are so few things left in the game that feel challenging/refreshing and instil a sense of discovery. Why not explore the game through a new lens? this is going to be the third time some people are playing this game... and I'm not even bringing up private server people.