Poll: Has Forum chatter affected how much you play wow?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by HansLolo View Post
    I hope that Bellular quits WoW and all it's content. I don't believe this guy has any good intentions for the game and he spreads ideas that makes people uncertain.

I wished Preach and Asmon stayed - I thought that they contributed productively, but they lost it to their own emotions by the end(that happens when you are passionate. We can all have breaks - they can't as they make a living out of it).

Yes - Bellular affects me. Not that I quit, but makes the community more tense, which in return affects us all somewhat.
    Half of Preach's current content is telling people he doesn't make WoW content then talking about WoW anyway. The dude's gonna come back for the next expansion. He has hair plugs to pay for. (Apparently so does Bellular... which is precisely why he won't stop shitting on WoW.)

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Half of Preach's current content is telling people he doesn't make WoW content then talking about WoW anyway. The dude's gonna come back for the next expansion. He has hair plugs to pay for. (Apparently so does Bellular... which is precisely why he won't stop shitting on WoW.)
    That's cos he's still a fan, if wow came back with a great expansion he liked, he'd be back playing it and bring all his subscribers.

i'm sure they'll be trying to figure out how to please people like him because of their massive followings.

The more people talk shit about WoW the more I wanna get back into it... Dunno why...

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    That's cos he's still a fan, if wow came back with a great expansion he liked, he'd be back playing it and bring all his subscribers.

i'm sure they'll be trying to figure out how to please people like him because of their massive followings.
    The fact that people would make a decision on what game to play based off of what a YouTuber tells them is precisely the reason Blizzard shouldn't listen to them.

What people say on forums doesn't affect me, but seeing fewer people ingame makes me wonder if should keep playing/investing time in a game that seems like everybody is leaving.

The last two MMO's that I played, other than WoW, I left because of said reason above. Fewer people playing is the biggest red flag in an MMO for me.