Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Why don't we see the connection of the First Ones with other forces?

Don't you think it strange that the First Ones are somehow more connected with the SL than with other realms, although they created all the Pantheons? We do not know anything about their connection with the Titans, although Blizzard once stated that the Titans also serve some purpose, like the Eternals Ones, but at the same time we see that the Eternal Ones really work, and the Titans do what they want (well, unless we assume that the FirstOnes put the desire to put everything in order in their heads). Eternals are a fixed number, Titans are scattered throughout the universe and it is not clear how many there are. Zeret Mortis itself forms kingdoms specifically for the SL, to get into it only the sigils of the Eternal Ones are needed (and not, for example, something from all the Pantheons). You can say that kzhada power has its own Zeret, but then why are there secrets in Zeret Mortis that can allow you to rewrite ALL reality, and not just SL. And in this Tomb we see the prototypes of only the Eternals, not all the Pantheons.
    As if the Eternal Ones are the favorites of the First Ones.

Quote Originally Posted by darkoms View Post
    Don't you think it strange that the First Ones are somehow more connected with the SL than with other realms, although they created all the Pantheons? We do not know anything about their connection with the Titans, although Blizzard once stated that the Titans also serve some purpose, like the Eternals Ones, but at the same time we see that the Eternal Ones really work, and the Titans do what they want (well, unless we assume that the FirstOnes put the desire to put everything in order in their heads). Eternals are a fixed number, Titans are scattered throughout the universe and it is not clear how many there are. Zeret Mortis itself forms kingdoms specifically for the SL, to get into it only the sigils of the Eternal Ones are needed (and not, for example, something from all the Pantheons). You can say that kzhada power has its own Zeret, but then why are there secrets in Zeret Mortis that can allow you to rewrite ALL reality, and not just SL. And in this Tomb we see the prototypes of only the Eternals, not all the Pantheons.
    We don't know actually if the First Ones created other realms. It's what brokers think is true.

Quote Originally Posted by LazarusLong View Post
    We don't know actually if the First Ones created other realms. It's what brokers think is true.
    Eh, the Devs said as much in the 9.2 intro video - theyre responsible for reality.

As for why we haven't seen evidence of them prior - we've never actually been to any of the cosmic realms prior to SLs.
    And if we take the mad scribbles of the Broker in 9.1 as something worth consideration - the First Ones might not have actually "designed" the reality that Azeroth exists within. The writings say "reality" sort of grew from the framework of the six forces.

This is the first realm we've visited. Presumably the rest will also all have similarly huge presence from the First Ones.

Zereth Mortis is indeed the Death Zereth, this has been datamined, which is why it's got so much Shadowlands specific stuff. As for why it has ingredients to rewrite all of reality, we still don't know the plot yet. It's still to be revealed how exactly it does that, but I'd guess that every Zereth is capable of the same thing.

Also worth noting that all our knowledge of the Titans is from the Titans themselves, since Chronicle was retconned to be just their POV. It's possible that we'll see that some of what we know of their origins is wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    This is the first realm we've visited. Presumably the rest will also all have similarly huge presence from the First Ones.

Zereth Mortis is indeed the Death Zereth, this has been datamined, which is why it's got so much Shadowlands specific stuff. As for why it has ingredients to rewrite all of reality, we still don't know the plot yet. It's still to be revealed how exactly it does that, but I'd guess that every Zereth is capable of the same thing.

Also worth noting that all our knowledge of the Titans is from the Titans themselves, since Chronicle was retconned to be just their POV. It's possible that we'll see that some of what we know of their origins is wrong.
    Yes, but at the same time the Titans don't even seem to know about the First Ones. Sargeras did not complain that the First Ones created disorder or demons, and therefore they are terrible creators.

5+ Year Old Account
    I see the connection, but everyone thinks that I am insane. So why should I even bother? I will just wait till everything will be revealed. I just literally see the connection everywhere, just have to look deeper. By the way, each cosmic force has its own Zereth. I don't get the amazement that you don't see the prototype Titans here. This is not Zereth of the Order Realm. You will need to visit Ordos.
    Last edited by Progenitor Aquarius; 2021-11-24 at 09:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudmaker View Post
    I see the connection, but everyone thinks that I am insane. So why should I even bother? I will just wait till everything will be revealed. I just literally see the connection everywhere, just have to look deeper. By the way, each cosmic force has its own Zereth. I don't get the amazement that you don't see the prototype Titans here. This is not Zereth of the Order Realm. You will need to visit Ordos.
    Isn't he the fire cow on Timeless Isle you have to have a Legendary Cloak to get to?

As for why it has ingredients to rewrite all of reality, we still don't know the plot yet. It's still to be revealed how exactly it does that, but I'd guess that every Zereth is capable of the same thing.
    I think there's a chance all the Zereth's have a Sepulcher and they're all connected somehow. Sorta like the Titan facilities on Azeroth.
    Anyways, this comes from the datamining of the Jailer's boss room and some of the ...uh ..."environmental" aspects involved.

"I know the answer but you won't believe me so I'll just wait til everyone has the answer and be like "see guys, I was right; I told you I knew even though I never told you what I knew"
    Cool story bro.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Neverafter View Post
    Isn't he the fire cow on Timeless Isle you have to have a Legendary Cloak to get to?
    Yes, but that is probably an unfortunate coincidence.

5+ Year Old Account
    I have have made so many posts already about it and you just tell me I haven't. The clear implication you don't even read. I'm done here. Not to mention you are being rude to the posts that I have made in the past. This is unbelievable.

Don't you think it strange that the First Ones are somehow more connected with the SL than with other realms, although they created all the Pantheons?
    Expect future retcons and zone revamps. Considering they didn't exist before SL, it's not strange in the slightest.

why are there secrets in Zeret Mortis that can allow you to rewrite ALL reality, and not just SL.
    Because rule of "cool" rather than thinking things through.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Yes, but at the same time the Titans don't even seem to know about the First Ones. Sargeras did not complain that the First Ones created disorder or demons, and therefore they are terrible creators.
    We don't know this? Also...why would he complain?

- - - Updated - - -

As for the Zereth Mortis shit, the Sepulcher, and Zereth Mortis as a whole is a very hard place to get to, let alone unlock, so I don't see your point there regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    Eh, the Devs said as much in the 9.2 intro video - theyre responsible for reality.
    Yeah, go and rewatch it. The only thing they said was that they created Shadowlands. And I'm pretty sure it's intentional.

I have have made so many posts already about it and you just tell me I haven't. The clear implication you don't even read. I'm done here. Not to mention you are being rude to the posts that I have made in the past. This is unbelievable.
    We aren't going to delve into your posting history.

"Im done here" ... why even post in this thread and then get mad that people aren't going to look into your posting history? Like you are trying to give us homework?

7+ Year Old Account
    Because they didn't come up with the First ones until recently
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    I think there's a chance all the Zereth's have a Sepulcher and they're all connected somehow. Sorta like the Titan facilities on Azeroth.
    Anyways, this comes from the datamining of the Jailer's boss room and some of the ...uh ..."environmental" aspects involved.

"I know the answer but you won't believe me so I'll just wait til everyone has the answer and be like "see guys, I was right; I told you I knew even though I never told you what I knew"
    Cool story bro.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, but that is probably an unfortunate coincidence.

Spoiler below !

select the text to read the spoilers

Zereth Ordos
    Zereth Umbra
    Zereth Lumen
    Zereth Vitae
    Zereth Tumult
    Zereth Mortis.

That it.

and in the center of creation, Azeroth, the sleeping world soul who dream reality and shape everything with her dreaming song, the Harmony that keep the balance into the creation. If the song ends, the harmony will shatter.
    Zovaal's boss room is just the recreation of the Cosmology chart with all the six forces and in the center is Azeroth
    Last edited by Engal; 2021-11-25 at 09:47 PM.

2nd as the Twisting Nether is the realm of Fel/Disorder.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    We aren't going to delve into your posting history.

"Im done here" ... why even post in this thread and then get mad that people aren't going to look into your posting history? Like you are trying to give us homework?
    Nah, it's not that. It's something else but I don't wanna dwell on it, since it's about the same people. Don't worry. I already ignored them and moved on.

5+ Year Old Account
    Nah, it's not that. It's something else but I don't wanna dwell on it, since it's about the same people. Don't worry. I already ignored them and moved on.
    You are weird

Because in the other expansions they had there own thing. Most of which is forgotten or cucked by the time the next one comes along. Then when the First Ones do finally hit we will get some huge retcon how they were behind it all. Just like after the First Ones we will have another big retcon that shows what was behind them was really behind it the whole time as things get bigger, bigger, and bigger.. yet.. are pretty much the same.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    because Danuser didn't hit that notecard with his dart when choosing how to write Shadowlands. They literally are incapable of thinking that far ahead.