Thread: Name this movie

Name this movie

Where to begin, I know I could easily be incorrectly remembering these details but here goes nothing. It had to be released in the 80's, pretty sure it took place in the future, I think it had a futuristic scifi technoy Tank-Girl vibe to it, all I remember were 2 people fighting either underground or above ground in a building with lots of bars going various directions, there might have been some type of pit underneath, I want to say their weapons were like some neon colored glowing slap on straps that were popular in the 90's but I could entirely be wrong. I think there was an audience for the fight,

I remember absolutely no dialogue.

I'm actually offering a reward for someone that can figure out what this is.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Ask the thread you copied the OP from.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ame-this-movie
    Lol nice find. Oh boy…

Geez. What even is this.

Probably another bot working on those 10 posts to paste links, by creating copies of existing threads
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ooo, a new bot. How fun.

We should have this one and that poultry percussionist bot battle it out like Robot Wars.

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Ooo, a new bot. How fun.

We should have this one and that poultry percussionist bot battle it out like Robot Wars.
    Oh yes, like 2 people fighting either underground or above ground in a building with lots of bars going various directions, there might have been some type of pit underneath...

i think there was a movie about it, no?

Earth Star Voyager

As copied from that thread.

What is my reward?

GIMME!

NOW!