Quote Originally Posted by Iphie View Post
    I guess they want favors and asskissing for their vote. How original.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Azadina View Post
    I guess they want favors and asskissing for their vote. How original.
    They want moneh. Their economy isn't doing so good.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Fog of War. Froggy whore. It's a misunderstanding. The Mosin is still an effective marksman's rifle (nope). Rear echelon troops, don't need real gear. Russia stronk.

The "Froggy Whore" crowd.
    Hasn't been independently confirmed either, that each of them are ACTUALLY separatist soldiers.....at least...not by every nation in the west and kremlin.

Western propaganda, hopium, memes and stereotypes etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    We could buy their drones. They seem to be pretty damn good at their job.

Quote Originally Posted by Azadina View Post
    Hasn't been independently confirmed either, that each of them are ACTUALLY separatist soldiers.....at least...not by every nation in the west and kremlin.

Western propaganda, hopium, memes and stereotypes etc.

- - - Updated - - -

We could buy their drones. They seem to be pretty damn good at their job.
    Wasn't the Puolustusvoimat going to look into drones anyway? I could swear I read something to that effect in Hessari.

So in Kharkiv areas where Russians have retreated (yes, it's a retreat) back to their side of the border with Ukraine, any fighters fighting for the separatist regions are being reported blocked from entering Russia proper. Meaning both Ukrainian forces and Russian are in effect encircling them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    So in Kharkiv areas where Russians have retreated (yes, it's a retreat) back to their side of the border with Ukraine, any fighters fighting for the separatist regions are being reported blocked from entering Russia proper. Meaning both Ukrainian forces and Russian are in effect encircling them.
    Yeah and i have a felling they will start shooting at some like traitors soon. They dont want them back at homes, as they will tell the truth to their propaganda infused familys.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

McConnel and the GOP visits Zelenskiy.

https://www.msn.com/en-xl/europe/top...cid=uxbndlbing

God part of me wonders if they will start feeding Russia his location given the people within their party and all their Russian ties that have come out over the year. Just from McConnell alone they rewarded him by investing over 230 million in his own state after they lifted sanctions on them under Trump or the 50 million+ that Russia funneled to then through the NRA and that was just what we caught...
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

A good chunk of that is due to Erdogans own utter incompetence though.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    McConnel and the GOP visits Zelenskiy.

https://www.msn.com/en-xl/europe/top...cid=uxbndlbing

God part of me wonders if they will start feeding Russia his location given the people within their party and all their Russian ties that have come out over the year. Just from McConnell alone they rewarded him by investing over 230 million in his own state after they lifted sanctions on them under Trump or the 50 million+ that Russia funneled to then through the NRA and that was just what we caught...
    I'm surprised Zelenskiy didn't tell them to just fuck off when they wanted to head to Ukraine. With how pro Russia the GQP have been.

I'm surprised Zelenskiy didn't tell them to just fuck off when they wanted to head to Ukraine. With how pro Russia the GQP have been.
    They're still voting on US aid to Ukraine, though. That would be massively stupid.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    God part of me wonders if they will start feeding Russia his location given the people within their party and all their Russian ties that have come out over the year.
    McConnell is old-guard and anti-maga, so naw. Looking at the rest of the Senators I don't think any would even contemplate that. It's not like they brought along Rand Paul or Ted Cruz or the ultra-crazy wing of the House. If Cawthorn or Greene or Gaetz were there though, 100% yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    McConnell is old-guard and anti-maga, so naw. Looking at the rest of the Senators I don't think any would even contemplate that. It's not like they brought along Rand Paul or Ted Cruz or the ultra-crazy wing of the House. If Cawthorn or Greene or Gaetz were there though, 100% yes.
    Invite the 5 of those latter mentioned for the trip, then leak the convoy location to kremlin before they meet zelensky. A true test of whether they're in kremlins pocket or if denazification strike happens.

I am Murloc!
    Thought they wanted action taken against PKK in Finland and Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    Thought they wanted action taken against PKK in Finland and Sweden
    In Erdo's talk this is basically "You have Kurds in your nation so I hate you."

Russia angrily shakes its fist at Finland.

Putin stressed that Finland "rejecting the traditional policy of military neutrality would be wrong since there are no threats to Finland’s security," according to the Kremlin.

"Such a change in the country’s foreign policy course could have a negative effect on Russia-Finland relations, which have been built over the course of many years in the spirit of neighbourliness and partnership cooperation and have a mutually beneficial nature."
    Wow, I wonder what else could have a negative effect on Russia-Finland relations. Something like, I dunno, an unprovoked invasion of a sovereign country?

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Wow, I wonder what else could have a negative effect on Russia-Finland relations. Something like, I dunno, an unprovoked invasion of a sovereign country?
    Or trying to dictate Finland what it should do with its national security.
    To russia, neutrality basically means a servile puppet state.

Putin stressed that Finland "rejecting the traditional policy of military neutrality would be wrong since there are no threats to Finland’s security," according to the Kremlin.
    Hey, that's true...as long as you ignore the mangy bear at the border.

"Such a change in the country’s foreign policy course could have a negative effect on Russia-Finland relations, which have been built over the course of many years in the spirit of neighbourliness and partnership cooperation and have a mutually beneficial nature."
    The Winter War and Continuation War were very neighbourly...but I digress, putin is right, Finland should just sit up and do as she's told...Somehow I don't think Finland will do that, and rightly so.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

I am Murloc!
    In Erdo's talk this is basically "You have Kurds in your nation so I hate you."
    Probably less that there are Kurds than that they are allowed to speak..

Edit: To be clear i am not saying Kurds should not be allowed to speak
    Last edited by Xarkan; 2022-05-14 at 09:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Iphie View Post
    Hey, that's true...as long as you ignore the mangy bear at the border.
    Yeah, Putin claiming that Russia is not a threat is more pathetic than laughable. While Ukraine is doing far better than many would have expected, and the outpouring of support has been vast, Russia did invade a neighbor without cause. The fact that they did that alone, makes them a security risk.

The good news is, all Putin seems capable of is fist-shaking. Invading Finland before this would still have warranted the EU and US to come crashing down on them like a ton of bricks. Once Finland is in NATO, the only difference is they have to fill out a form first. The only thing Russia gets by invading is the dubious honor of being the first country reduced to ashes in World War III. Considering their nukes are likely held together by duct tape and warm thoughts, they might also be the last country reduced to ashes in World War III.