Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    I don't think any alternative will be needed, Sweden and Finland will be in NATO and Turkey will get some candy to.lift the opposition.
    And they get to keep committing genocide that Israel agrees with. I think we should just kick em out.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    And they get to keep committing genocide that Israel agrees with. I think we should just kick em out.
    Well that would be an actual win for Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Well that would be an actual win for Russia.
    If you say so.

If we'd take for a moment this imaginary scenario of Turkey being removed from NATO - it would, without a doubt, be a big present for Russia.
    All my ignores are permanently filtered out and invisible to me. Responding to my posts with nonsense or insults is pointless, you're likely already invisible and if not - 3 clicks away. One ignore is much better than 3 pages of trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    If we'd take for a moment this imaginary scenario of Turkey being removed from NATO - it would, without a doubt, be a big present for Russia.
    Riiiight, because Turkey is gonna be such a big influence on Russia. With their economy ranked *checks notes* 87th in the world. Remember when people were claiming China and India would prop Russia up? Not happening. How the fuck do you think Turkey will magically make a significant impact when we delegate them to where they belong? After that, cut off Israel, SA, and anyone else doing what Russia is in Ukraine. Time to stop ignoring genocide.

Russia's transport Minister has admitted that sanctions have practically broken logistics in Russia.

https://mobile.twitter.com/anders_as...56831150632966

- - - Updated - - -

Riiiight, because Turkey is gonna be such a big influence on Russia. With their economy ranked *checks notes* 87th in the world. Remember when people were claiming China and India would prop Russia up? Not happening. How the fuck do you think Turkey will magically make a significant impact when we delegate them to where they belong? After that, cut off Israel, SA, and anyone else doing what Russia is in Ukraine. Time to stop ignoring genocide.
    So are you going to include China and the Palestinians in that list?

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    Russia's transport Minister has admitted that sanctions have practically broken logistics in Russia.

- - - Updated - - -

So are you going to include China and the Palestinians in that list?
    China and Israel, sure. Palestine isn’t a country currently and they are no where near the level of the other two as they’re the direct target of apartheid and genocide. Yes, there are terrorists in the Palestinian community and they should be treated as such.

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post

I think them admitting or not admitting is of little essence, it's like everyone fawning over that retired colonel that forgot where he is at (and was promptly reminded of that apparently, given his subsequent miraculous recovery to the sanctioned "Russia stronk" narrative).

It is clear that these sanctions do work, but I think they are still way too mild, careful and full of holes. Just today I read in Ukrainian Pravda that some Russians bypass bank issues by using Belarusian-issued cards, which is hilarious given Belarus has practically very actively enabled much of Russian BS invasion.

The billions $$ EU is still paying Russia for energy do not help either. It is a necessity for the time being, but some decent chunk of it could have been cut if some of EU leaders would grow a spine/damn.
    All my ignores are permanently filtered out and invisible to me. Responding to my posts with nonsense or insults is pointless, you're likely already invisible and if not - 3 clicks away. One ignore is much better than 3 pages of trolling.

If you say so.
    It actually would be.

Turkey being in NATO guarantees keeping the Russian navy locked up in the black sea, it can’t get naval assets in or out during war because the only waterway to the Mediterranean cuts straight through Istanbul.