Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    My impression was that he's Greek, somehow living in Canda sometimes and Italy, yet completely ignorant to internatiol politics.

Basically a Yuppie that's slightly older and luckily dropped the constant "tHey' haS nuKeZ!!111" bullshit.

4 months in, and Donbass still is not completely occupied, last I read was that Ukraine still controls some 50% of Donetsk.

The Russia military is an absolute joke and I have no doubt that the EU would be superior even without the UK and the US, considering the far better equipment and training compared to the Ukranians.
    Ukraine has given them a bloody nose. Finland would decapitate them on their own.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    The missile doesn't seem to have hit the orcs at the launch site sadly enough from some other footage I've seen of this on twitter, like here, but that's pretty comical still.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I prefer to think it's just progressively smaller and smaller Putin's, all the way down.
    Man... I had to laugh so hard, I actually had to explain myself at work with some lame excuse (since I'm obviously not supposed to read forums n' stuff).
    Just imagine how that would look towards the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    Agreed but in the meantime not exterminate your own low income citizens. What is the plan here? I really don't get it.
    Find the middle ground.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, Wagner is flying russian warplanes now??

I'm not sure how reliable this is but the UK MoD seems to claim that russian retired pilots in service of Wagner are now flying their warplanes because russia is running our of pilots, either that or Wagner has their own warplanes which is a WHOLE other can of worms...

Quote Originally Posted by Iphie View Post

I'm not sure how reliable this is but the UK MoD seems to claim that russian retired pilots in service of Wagner are now flying their warplanes because russia is running our of pilots, either that or Wagner has their own warplanes which is a WHOLE other can of worms...
    they did in libya iirc

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys, not tired of the western propaganda yet? Having fun here online while good guys do what they have to do step by step?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BreathTaker View Post
    Hey guys, not tired of the western propaganda yet? Having fun here online while good guys do what they have to do step by step?
    How is your three day war?
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Hint: One of the parties involved locks up journalists, and it's not "the west".

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I do love how Russian "media" is correct and literally the rest of the world is wrong.
    What a wacked out way to think.

The good guy ukrainians and western supporters are indeed doing the best - wiping out the orcs easy peasy while your country shits its pants and you have to put basic groceries under the lock so desperate people do not steal them under your stronk economy.

80% russian homes have running water, that is good comrade yes-yes!

Be aware of your nearest windows, somehow everyone criticizing your stronk goverment ends up falling down from them - the true sign of a free country!

Russian propaganda can't be propaganda since it is so corrupt and Kremlin controlled that no opposing claims exist (for very long at least!), amirite?

Of course, if you refer to the orcs being good guys, do elaborate how genocide, rape and theft (literal child kidnapping) against women and children are a-okay. I'd be THRILLED to hear this one!
    Last edited by Saradain; 2022-06-24 at 07:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    We check all sources (but russan one is full of bullshit and waste of time to even read).
    Problem is that most news media is kinda bad at reporting and people who report from a front are so far best source of information.

This channel is great (tho a bit biased for ukraine duh):
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPz...RDpw_vLSPMHMgQ

This one is a mess and kinda hard to find good stuff and reportiers like to push people:
    https://www.youtube.com/c/TimesRadio1

If you like battlemaps and know wtf is going one, here is one guy (but he is the anoying american personality with wow usa strong):
    https://www.youtube.com/c/SpeakTheTruth1

This channel is ok, but not up to date to latest info:
    https://www.youtube.com/c/JakeBroe

The most realistic youtuber so far and check all information and checks how war works from inside:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC3...TyQ7bbjGntmx3Q

Mostly clips:
    https://www.youtube.com/c/rferlonline

Then there are news site sources, but i am to lazy to link all the best ones and some are behind paywalls so yeah.
    Some of them are realy bad at reporting situations already or have outdated info:
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    How is your three day war?
    I mean think of all the overtime turnips @BreathTaker is getting. ya know since the ruble is barely worth using to wipe your butt iwth.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

Russia isn't the good guys, fucking dictator bootlicker.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ghotihook View Post
    I do love how Russian "media" is correct and literally the rest of the world is wrong.
    What a wacked out way to think.
    They have to be "correct" with the Russian propaganda, or they end up accidentally falling out of a window with 3 bullets they accidentally fell on.

There have been at least 3 Wagner pilots shot down so far. What is interesting about the MoD update is that he was using a commercial GPS system as he didn't trust the Russian version.

- - - Updated - - -

HiMARS is in Ukraine and already in use. Someone had a bad night somewhere.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidax...h=9867659b2953

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    There have been at least 3 Wagner pilots shot down so far. What is interesting about the MoD update is that he was using a commercial GPS system as he didn't trust the Russian version.

- - - Updated - - -

HiMARS is in Ukraine and already in use. Someone had a bad night somewhere.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidax...h=9867659b2953
    Ah, missed that, but so much for plausible deniability, eh?

Ah, netherlands do change one day please.. Dutch newspapers are filled with: ''Ukraine is losing, time to force Ukraine to surrender'' makes me think the netherlands is payrolled by the russkies.

Raping, torturing and murdering women and children is good in your world view?

Thanks for confirming that RuZZia is well past any reasons to exist any longer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuiking View Post
    Ah, netherlands do change one day please.. Dutch newspapers are filled with: ''Ukraine is losing, time to force Ukraine to surrender'' makes me think the netherlands is payrolled by the russkies.
    Which ones? I may be looking at the wrong pages but that doesn't seem the message from De Volkskrant or de Telegraaf.

Which ones? I may be looking at the wrong pages but that doesn't seem the message from De Volkskrant or de Telegraaf.
    AD had a pretty negative newsitem about it