1. #23081
    The Unstoppable Force Bakis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    24,400
    Putler and Erdogan will go all out US Supreme Court in time spent at their respective position(s).
    Ukraine’s government has officially registered the Moskva cruiser wreck on the Black Sea bottom as a national underwater cultural heritage site.

  2. #23082
    The latest ISW report states that Ukraine has captured around 400 square KM of territory in one day in its Kharkiv counteroffensive. Which just happens to be about the same amount of territory that Russia has taken in the last two months.

    And the offensive is still going. The Ukrainians are loose in the rear echelons of the Russian forces and are still pushing forward. There is a NSFW video of a Russian Grad MRLS launcher that had been ambushed by Ukrainian infantry. These things have 50km+ ranges and are meant to be far, far behind the frontline. They shouldn't be anywhere near enemy infantry unless something has gone badly wrong. Which in this case it has.

  3. #23083
    Thoughts and Prayers with the invaders. Hope hell is as cold as they say.

  4. #23084
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Thoughts and Prayers with the invaders. Hope hell is as cold as they say.
    According to a war veteran from an older war, hell is neither burning nor freezing, it's just cold and wet.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    It's a real testament to Ukrainian strength and Russian weakness that Ukrainian online presences tactically weed out Russian soldiers and use their own Ukrainian guile and Russian gullibility to surgically execute invading Russians.... meanwhile, all Russian online presences have to offer is people like Shalcker, pointlessly barking Russian conspiracy theories on a WoW gaming forum.

    There's a certain quality and effectiveness difference, there.
    Shalcker is very likely a bunch of people using the same account. Propaganda bots are hardly lone wolves.

  5. #23085
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynical Asshole View Post



    Shalcker is very likely a bunch of people using the same account. Propaganda bots are hardly lone wolves.
    Nah he was just some vatnik idiot.

    Anytime you asked him about his sources it was the most garbage youtube channels and partisan opinion writers. Its like talking to someone who is into Qanon or fox news they are just suffering from an echo chamber and full on information pollution.

  6. #23086
    The Unstoppable Force Bakis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    24,400
    Is that account perma-banned yet btw?
    I've been waiting for a few years for mods do to the obvious thing.
    Ukraine’s government has officially registered the Moskva cruiser wreck on the Black Sea bottom as a national underwater cultural heritage site.

  7. #23087
    Over 9000! zealo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    9,149
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynical Asshole View Post
    According to a war veteran from an older war, hell is neither burning nor freezing, it's just cold and wet.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Shalcker is very likely a bunch of people using the same account. Propaganda bots are hardly lone wolves.
    As MASH once put it, paraphrasing, war is war and hell is hell, and war is worse because it's full of innocents and bystanders getting caught in the middle of it all.

  8. #23088
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Is that account perma-banned yet btw?
    I've been waiting for a few years for mods do to the obvious thing.
    I think his last ban was permanent. He got like 3 30 day bans since the 3 day war started in Ukraine.

  9. #23089
    The Unstoppable Force Bakis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    24,400
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    I think his last ban was permanent. He got like 3 30 day bans since the 3 day war started in Ukraine.
    Hallelujah

    pst.. it's a Special operation
    Ukraine’s government has officially registered the Moskva cruiser wreck on the Black Sea bottom as a national underwater cultural heritage site.

  10. #23090
    Over 9000! zealo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    9,149
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    I think his last ban was permanent. He got like 3 30 day bans since the 3 day war started in Ukraine.
    Yeah, hand-waving ethnic cleansing on the scale of hundreds of thousands of children seems to have been a step too far for the mods here from him, with how long he's been banned now.

  11. #23091
    Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    Yeah, hand-waving ethnic cleansing on the scale of hundreds of thousands of children seems to have been a step too far for the mods here from him, with how long he's been banned now.
    Yeah, his last post was June 22nd, and he is still banned. I don't think they have anything higher than a 30 day ban. @Bakis

  12. #23092
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    I think his last ban was permanent. He got like 3 30 day bans since the 3 day war started in Ukraine.


    Worth the infraction I'll get for this.

  13. #23093
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    I think his last ban was permanent. He got like 3 30 day bans since the 3 day war started in Ukraine.
    If that's true, then his draft number has bumped up to immediate deployment into special operation. #thoughts and prayers.
    Last edited by Azadina; 2022-09-08 at 10:45 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

    Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

  14. #23094
    Let's just move on, no reason in keeping his shadow here after he's finally gone.

    I'm more curious if anyone here knows whether there are still ongoing protests against the war in Russia or not? It's been a long time since I saw any reports of them, but I'm wondering if that's lack of media attention or because they were quelled with promises of harsh punishments.

  15. #23095
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post
    Let's just move on, no reason in keeping his shadow here after he's finally gone.

    I'm more curious if anyone here knows whether there are still ongoing protests against the war in Russia or not? It's been a long time since I saw any reports of them, but I'm wondering if that's lack of media attention or because they were quelled with promises of harsh punishments.
    In a sense... Some St. Petersburgh politicians just called for Putin to be charged for Treason because of his special Ukraine operation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

    Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

  16. #23096
    damn the ukranians are doing well, they have caused an entire russian front to collapse. The Russian telegram channels are crying about huge losses in personnel.


    these losses are bonkers : https://twitter.com/Rebel44CZ/status...22172444590087

    thats 2 full battalions gone. with the defensive advantage, russian is getting banged on 2 of 3 fronts.

  17. #23097
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    damn the ukranians are doing well, they have caused an entire russian front to collapse. The Russian telegram channels are crying about huge losses in personnel.


    these losses are bonkers : https://twitter.com/Rebel44CZ/status...22172444590087

    thats 2 full battalions gone. with the defensive advantage, russian is getting banged on 2 of 3 fronts.
    Nope, no losses. They found them.
    9

  18. #23098
    Pandaren Monk Iphie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Suomi/Nederland
    Posts
    1,916
    Looking at this and there's a lot of things going on in Kharkiv, most of it not very good for the russians.
    Last edited by Iphie; 2022-09-08 at 04:32 PM.

  19. #23099
    Quote Originally Posted by Iphie View Post
    Looking at this and there's a lot of things going on in Kharkiv, most of it not very good for the russians.
    russians getting zerg rushed https://twitter.com/bborat/status/1567895048741584897

  20. #23100
    Ohh man. I just saw a video of humwee gunner emptying his gun at some invading scum while the vehicle blasted through a field, and then calling the crew inside the humwee for ammo, and they gave him two rocket launchers that the gunner then shot at the orks. Beautiful.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •