Didn't even see the video, but just judging by the still frame, kinda reminds of that shootout scene from the Naked Gun movie where they were at near point blank range and still missing every shot in a hail of gunfire.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

15+ Year Old Account
    @Kokolums being a Russian or a Russophile certainly explains their obsession with American civil war happening "any day now" for the last 5+ years.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://apnews.com/article/russia-uk...26a73d50411354

Yo the fuck? An Army anesthesiologist and his girlfriend tried to volunteer to fight for Russia? Or give Russia a bunch of information about US medical operations and shit, including training provided to Ukrainian soldiers?

Well that's unexpected.
    Tucker is basically spewing Russian propaganda on Fox news, so I guess it makes sense.

7+ Year Old Account
    Annexation show gonna start soon.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Man that location is primed for a suicide bomber..

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Man that location is primed for a suicide bomber..

Can't wait for Russia to actually lose land to Ukraine with this retardation Putler is cooking up.

Putin just asked US and China's reaction if he nukes Ukraine.
    Biden: I don't want World War 3.
    China: We are Peace Lovers.

Did Biden and China prevent World War 3 or create it?
    So much for the peace lovers.

Ukraine formally applies for NATO membership. Shit's getting real spicy.

Putler having a full on rant about the west while his audience looked disinterested for the most. Some of the more insane comments from his speech.

Also calls for a ceasefire and negotiations but the four stolen regions are off limit.

And Ukraine's response was to sign application for fast track membership in NATO while kicking the shit out of the Russian forces around Lyman.
    Last edited by Corvus; 2022-09-30 at 02:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    Putin just asked US and China's reaction if he nukes Ukraine.
    Biden: I don't want World War 3.
    China: We are Peace Lovers.

Did Biden and China prevent World War 3 or create it?
    So much for the peace lovers.
    What are you talking about?

Both China and USA have warned Putin against using nukes, how would that be “creating ww3”?

Ukraine is saying there will be no negotiations while Putin remans president of Russia.

- - - Updated - - -

For those wanting to know for what reasons Russia blew up the pipelines, putlers speech just gave it. He blamed the anglo-saxons and said it gave justification for retaliation.
    Last edited by Corvus; 2022-09-30 at 02:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Ukraine formally applies for NATO membership. Shit's getting real spicy.
    Thanks, came here to post that.

So...uh...Biden announces new sanctions! And it looks like some across-the-board stuff, too.

The new sanctions target hundreds of Russian government officials and their family members, Russian and Belarusian military officials and defense procurement networks, including international suppliers supporting Moscow's military effort.

"Russia is violating international law, trampling on the United Nations Charter, and showing its contempt for peaceful nations everywhere," President Biden said.

A crucial target is Elvira Nabiullina, the head of the Central Bank of Russia, who has played a big role in helping to keep Russia's economy afloat in the face of Western sanctions.
    I'll say. In fact, I think her big roles could keep anything afloat...I'm just now realizing it's not that Elvira.

The Department of Treasury sanctioned 14 international suppliers for supporting Russia's military supply chains, and 278 members of Russia’s legislature for enabling Russia's attempt at annexation.

The Department of Commerce is also adding 57 entities to the Entity List for violating U.S. export controls.

The Department of Commerce is warning that current U.S. export controls can be applied to entities in third countries trying to provide material support for Russia's military and industrial sectors.

What they're saying: "We will not stand by as Putin fraudulently attempts to annex parts of Ukraine," Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen said in a statement.

"We will continue the United States' powerful, coordinated efforts to hold Russia to account, cut Russia’s military off from global commerce and severely limit its ability to sustain its aggression and project power," Secretary of State Antony Blinken said in a statement.
    I do realize that sanctions and fines are not often considered splashy or dramatic of bigly or yuge. Fact of the matter is, Russia's economy is in real danger of choking and Biden is closing all the windows. Their military is already sending untrained troops in tanks old enough to be grandparents and they're gotta be out of planes to strip for parts by now. Yes, a contracting economy will lead to unemployment, yes, normally that's good for the army, no, I don't this case fits the standard. How long can Russia dedicate its local police and troops to keeping their civilians in line while Putin's human centipede of failures in Ukraine keep requiring more shifted to the front? While I don't think either result is happening soon, the results Putin has gotten so far suggest a revolution/overthrow of Russia is more likely than a clean win in Ukraine followed by life in Russia getting better.

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    Ukraine is saying there will be no negotiations while Putin remans president of Russia.

- - - Updated - - -

For those wanting to know for what reasons Russia blew up the pipelines, putlers speech just gave it. He blamed the anglo-saxons and said it gave justification for retaliation.
    Did they have to blow their own pipelines to 'retaliate'?

No one believes it was the West, so he is not going to convince India or China. He doesn't need it to convince his own population, he could just lie like normal.
    So who does he need this justification for?
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Did they have to blow their own pipelines to 'retaliate'?

No one believes it was the West, so he is not going to convince India or China. He doesn't need it to convince his own population, he could just lie like normal.
    So who does he need this justification for?
    Russian trolls and useful idiots on the internet. The biggest proof that it was russia who blew up the pipelines is that the majority of the mouth breathers on /pol/ think it was the US.

It is almost over only a few more months.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

Orc conscripts are going to have a bad time.

Edit: Jesus Christ I just saw a drone video of these things being used. I almost feel bad for the fascists.
    Last edited by Gabriel; 2022-09-30 at 06:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post

Orc conscripts are going to have a bad time.
    Switching from general use to shotgun missiles? Ouch... (Many spheroids.)

Quote Originally Posted by Iphie View Post
    Switching from general use to shotgun missiles? Ouch... (Many spheroids.)
    They airburst over the target and essentially puncture every square inch of anything within 100 meters.

... and the tungsten pellets are going something like 1200m/s. Nothing short of sitting inside an actual tank is going to protect you, maybe.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Gabriel So...anything BELOW a tank counts as a "soft" target for these? I need to update my definitions XD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Switching from general use to shotgun missiles?
    Tungsten doesn't fuck around. It's almost as dense as gold and almost as strong as titanium.

Basically, this shit's depleted uranium, except it's not radioactive so it avoids those ethics questions, such as, "why are you committing a war crime?"

Then there's titanium carbide, which is basically beskar. What were we talking about? Oh, right, how fucked the Russians are. So, assuming a blast radius of an even distribution of a 50m hemisphere, that's a pellet per square foot.

I want you to stand up and imagine a six-foot-high, two-food-wide rectangle behind you, take a mental picture, put your image over the rectangle. Now, put 12 black dots on that rectangle in random spots. Did you escape? Or did you take 4-6 hits, mostly in the torso/legs, as these BBs ripped through you with nearly no loss of momentum. I don't even think there's be a ton of blood loss, just a bunch of tiny holes through where your important organs and arteries are supposed to be.

Oh, unless you hide in a Jeep. Then you'll still be hit 4-6 times, plus also hit by tiny fragments of Jeep when these things punch through it like it was cooked lasagna noodles trying to stop a fork. The Jeep will probably lose its engine, its tires, its windows, and gas tank...so...good luck.

That's at 50 meters. Halve that, 25m, and you're hit 4x per square foot, so, about 20 times. Yeah, you're soup.

Remember back in the day when D&D classified the morningstar, a club with spikes, as a bludgeoning weapon, and people said "how can something with spikes be a bludgeoning weapon?" and other people said "well it's still basically a mace, it's a chunk of metal on a stick, it would still be effective on skeletons and flexible armor"? And everyone agreed to call it piercing/bludgeoning and it used whatever the target was weakest against? Meet the explosive morningstar.

I really hope every Russian combatant -- draftee, lifer soldier, and merc -- sees these pictures, reads the descriptions, and does the math. These things answer the age-old question "what if everyone stepped on the Claymore mine at the same time?" Be somewhere else. Preferably your own goddam country.

- - - Updated - - -

@Gabriel So...anything BELOW a tank counts as a "soft" target for these?
    The BBs thrown by this won't get through tank armor, only because tank armor is several inches thick. They will 100% penetrate any armor a human being is capable of wearing and moving and any civilian vehicle. Their penetration against armor plate becomes a "how close are you to the blast radius" situation.