Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    He's just another tankie upset people aren't showing respect for people that made a choice to go along with Russian imperialism and ending up face down in the dirt from it.

Russians being so servile to the crap of their government is how we got here in the first place.
    I guess you would be as servile if you were raised in such a system. Russians has never know democracy or freedom of speech or all those things we get to have in the "West".

15+ Year Old Account
    Can we just ignore the Russian Apologist Specialka and stay on topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    And those who sent them to die are not the ones doing the dying. Again, not what I said or implied.
    So what point were you trying to make then?

War is ugly and people die, don't be naive people celebrate enemy losses especially when its the instigator.
    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    Wealth inequality is here to stay, sometimes it's just how lifes cookie crumbles and all of society is better off for it.
    But from what I can see it is quite probable Æthelstan was the first Brexiteer, likely the Farage of his age seeing off the European continentals in the very first successful Brexit.

Quote Originally Posted by Iliena View Post
    So what point were you trying to make then?

War is ugly and people die, don't be naive people celebrate enemy losses especially when its the instigator.
    When did I say I was naive about that ? If I interjected, that is precisely because of that. Celebrating an enemy death, especially by someone who is not even on the battlefield is a low bar for humanity.

When did I say I was naive about that ? If I interjected, that is precisely because of that. Celebrating an enemy death, especially by someone who is not even on the battlefield is a low bar for humanity.
    Get off your high horse.

15+ Year Old Account
    Bold word coming from behind your computer, armchair warrior.
    I signed and served a long time ago. You're still wrong, and your moral parading is hilariously ignorant. Step down, keyboard warrior.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

No it isn't and I will point out your also not of the battlefield so why is your point anymore valid?

You don't appear to have (or care) about the implications to what would happen if Putin is allowed to achieve his goals, Putin invading was a low point for humanity, the support the west has given Ukraine is a high point.

Russian soldiers are the tools being used to attempt to invade a neighbouring nation for bullshit reasons to remove the "Nazi's!", when it is quite clearly empire building and attempting to get back to the glory days of the USSR! after all he has stated Ukraine is Russian property on TV, so nobody is crying for Putin's tools being destroyed and broken, every one dead is one closer to getting them out.
    Wealth inequality is here to stay, sometimes it's just how lifes cookie crumbles and all of society is better off for it.
    But from what I can see it is quite probable Æthelstan was the first Brexiteer, likely the Farage of his age seeing off the European continentals in the very first successful Brexit.

No it isn't and I will point out your also not of the battlefield so why is your point anymore valid?

You don't appear to have (or care) about the implications to what would happen if Putin is allowed to achieve his goals, Putin invading was a low point for humanity, the support the west has given Ukraine is a high point.

Russian soldiers are the tools being used to attempt to invade a neighbouring nation for bullshit reasons to remove the "Nazi's!", when it is quite clearly empire building and attempting to get back to the glory days of the USSR! after all he has stated Ukraine is Russian property on TV, so nobody is crying for Putin's tools being destroyed and broken, every one dead is one closer to getting them out.
    He does not want to go back to the USSR, but rather the Russian Empire as it existed well before the USSR. Just so you know (and how much you do not know anything about that conflict).

As Kyiv braces for a winter with allegedly no power, heat, or conventional water, could this be where Russia launches its most devastating counter attack to turn the tide?
    "Truth...justice, honor, freedom! Vain indulgences, every one(...) I know what I want, and I take it. I take advantage of whatever I can, and discard that which I cannot. There is no room for sentiment or guilt."

Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    As Kyiv braces for a winter with allegedly no power, heat, or conventional water, could this be where Russia launches its most devastating counter attack to turn the tide?
    They have no means to do so. Their best soldiers are around Kherson and they are surrounded and are on the retreat.
    Last edited by Specialka; 2022-11-06 at 09:52 PM.

He does not want to go back to the USSR, but rather the Russian Empire as it existed well before the USSR. Just so you know (and how much you do not know anything about that conflict).
    Seeing I know nothing how about you educate me then?

(Preferably with information and links from legitimate sources)

15+ Year Old Account
    This isn't a rebuttal to anything the person said other than pointing out that Putin is even more delusional than most people think. Russia continues to chase past glories over and over, committing atrocities in the name of said glories.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Seeing I know nothing how about you educate me then?

(Preferably with information and links from legitimate sources)
    I invite you to listen to Alain Bauer, but the content will be in french.

I invite you to listen to Alain Bauer, but the content will be in french.
    I asked for links.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess you would be as servile if you were raised in such a system. Russians has never know democracy or freedom of speech or all those things we get to have in the "West".
    Russia has literally been a democracy since 1993. Why would you lie about basic facts like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Russia has literally been a democracy since 1993. Why would you lie about basic facts like this?
    Hey, they also have elections in North Korea, they definitively are a democracy !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Maybe between 1993 and 1999, but you can't honestly claim that russia has been a functional democracy in the last 20 years, come now.

Quote Originally Posted by Iphie View Post
    Maybe between 1993 and 1999, but you can't honestly claim that russia has been a functional democracy in the last 20 years, come now.
    And even during those time, Elstine was a known drunkard. And russians lost a lot of things due to USSR collapse. There was a lot of nostalgia.

snip
    Still waiting for link's for Alain Bauer in regard to Russia and Ukraine. If you don't provide any I will just assume you are full of shit.