A ceasefire only benefits russia, not Ukraine. russia is desperate for a ceasefire.

In other news, Lavrovtory went to the g20 in putins place. Indonesian authorities are saying he was rushed to hospital for a check up after experiencing heart issues. russia are denying it, which means it happened.

it feel as though ukraine is emboldened since the last few months. As in they don't give a fuck about any nuclear or WMD rhetoric Russia has anymore and they have no more mercy or quarter. Their attacks on Russians have also escalated in unwavering brutality and ruthlessness.
    "Truth...justice, honor, freedom! Vain indulgences, every one(...) I know what I want, and I take it. I take advantage of whatever I can, and discard that which I cannot. There is no room for sentiment or guilt."

Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    it feel as though ukraine is emboldened since the last few months. As in they don't give a fuck about any nuclear or WMD rhetoric Russia has anymore and they have no more mercy or quarter. Their attacks on Russians have also escalated in unwavering brutality and ruthlessness.
    Won't somebody please think of the invaders

5+ Year Old Account
    ukraine has just ruled out any possible talks for a ceasefire after kherson
    good why would you want a ceasefire or hollow peace talks when you are WINNING and WINNING BIG? the only reason the russians want a ceasefire/peace talks is because they're losing and desperately need time to try to strengthen their crumbling forces, which they will not get

- - - Updated - - -

everybody knows putin's nuclear saber rattling is empty talk, nuclear escalation by russia is suicide for russia

russia is exceedingly unlikely to commit suicide because ukraine is retaking ukrainian lands that russia illegally occupies, for the moment

also given russia's comprehensive corruption it wouldn't surprise me if most or all russian nukes don't even work
    Last edited by enigma77; 2022-11-14 at 12:31 PM.

Their attacks on Russians have also escalated in unwavering brutality and ruthlessness.
    How so, looks pretty standard to me? Especially compared to the way the Russians have conducting themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    How so, looks pretty standard to me? Especially compared to the way the Russians have conducting themselves.
    they dont really take prisoners anymore past unwavering surrender. If a Russian is dismembered and squealing from a missile strike, he'll just be bombed again. I don't think the Russians are seen as human anymore warranting pity or mercy in the eyes of the Ukrainians.
    "Truth...justice, honor, freedom! Vain indulgences, every one(...) I know what I want, and I take it. I take advantage of whatever I can, and discard that which I cannot. There is no room for sentiment or guilt."

Maybe Russian soldiers should leave Ukraine, just like they left Kherson, if they don't want to be attacked brutally and ruthlessly.

Quote Originally Posted by Lathspell View Post
    Maybe Russian soldiers should leave Ukraine, just like they left Kherson, if they don't want to be attacked brutally and ruthlessly.
    they, or more specifically putin, explicitly said they'll never surrender so we can rule that out

they dont really take prisoners anymore past unwavering surrender. If a Russian is dismembered and squealing from a missile strike, he'll just be bombed again. I don't think the Russians are seen as human anymore warranting pity or mercy in the eyes of the Ukrainians.
    they go to great lengths to take prisoners (that russian soldier trapped under the rubble the pulled out being one of the more recent ones that went viral). Yea in war you kill people?

they, or more specifically putin, explicitly said they'll never surrender so we can rule that out
    So they will then be attacked ruthlessly and brutally. Their choice. Even individual soldiers can choose to just surrender and help Ukraine fight Putin. I have zero sympathy for those who don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    ukraine has just ruled out any possible talks for a ceasefire after kherson
    This isn't exactly news, it was already known Ukraine doesn't want to enter into any ceasefire the Russians just views as a chance to dig in and consolidate before beginning anew.

Quote Originally Posted by Lathspell View Post
    So they will then be attacked ruthlessly and brutally. Their choice. Even individual soldiers can choose to just surrender and help Ukraine fight Putin. I have zero sympathy for those who don't.
    I believe Putin has set up firmer execution squads for soldiers displaying anything short of unwavering faith, said squads being led by the most evil psychopaths to further deter mutiny. So, still not much pity?

15+ Year Old Account
    I believe Putin has set up firmer execution squads for soldiers displaying anything short of unwavering faith, said squads being led by the most evil psychopaths to further deter mutiny. So, still not much pity?
    Eh, those who want to surrender but can't, for whatever reason, deserve a bit of pity (provided they haven't committed any crimes), but in general not much pity left for the russian soldiers still fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by Iphie View Post
    Don't discount proper training.
    I guess I'll have to donate directly to United24. Well, donate more.

Neither God nor man has been able to create a bulletproof psychopath.

Where are you getting this? They are very much still taking prisoners. Himars clips just score better on tiktok, so thats what you get to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Veggie50 View Post
    Where are you getting this? They are very much still taking prisoners. Himars clips just score better on tiktok, so thats what you get to see.
    Your talking to yuppie, reality does not apply.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

10+ Year Old Account
    He's getting more deranged, anytime he'll get banned.

Not enough people have mentioned the n word since his last ban so he hasn't been able to nut.

Quote Originally Posted by Veggie50 View Post
    you more or less summed it up. They will take prisoners if they can on-foot, but have no qualms about goring Russians indiscriminately in missile strikes.