1. #26261
    Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,392
    Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    well that also means zelenksy doesn't have to apologize
    He doesn't have to and Poland will not be upset.

  2. #26262
    Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    ...location, location!
    Posts
    15,502
    I sincerely hope aid in restoring Ukraine's infrastructure comes pumping through hard. Winter is at the doorstep and people are going to need help to keep from freezing to death, dying of thirst, etc.

  3. #26263
    Elemental Lord Makabreska's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Streets Strange by Moonlight
    Posts
    8,691
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    Come on guys, you gotta give YUPPIE a break. He was jerking off the entire day because the possibility of NOOOOOKZ and now that it's a misfire by Ukraine his wet dream died again.
    The most ruined nut of 2022.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

  4. #26264
    Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    all in all, regardless of how small-scale the response is, this is inevitably looking like it's going to result in a conflict with NATO and Russia.
    "Inevitably" as in "never going to happen".

  5. #26265
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    I'm inclined to believe your point on Poland's rationale. The politics may have the PM making all kinds of noise, but he won't want to do anymore than that.
    We're I Biden, I'd be calling the PM and saying the ball is in your court.
    Turns out, it wasn't the Russians after all. Guess we dodged a bullet! Or the Russians rather.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    Yes, you're late to this party. It's exactly that and nothing more.

    Why are you disappointed, though
    Didn't you call for WW3 just yesterday? You need to get your mood swings under control...
    Last edited by Slant; 2022-11-16 at 05:12 PM.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

  6. #26266
    Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    update: NATO chief and Poland have officially responded, both citing it as an "accident" and not Ukraine's fault. Instead, they have absolutely condemned Russia for everything pertaining to it - up to the two deaths.
    Which was EXACTLY what we told you would happen.

  7. #26267
    Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    West never learns to stop not caring. Germany is now finding other sources of gas, etc etc etc.
    Not caring is the fundamental attitude of every last nation on this globe, unless it directly affects them, which is precisely why things are as fucked up as they are.

  8. #26268

  9. #26269
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Not caring is the fundamental attitude of every last nation on this globe, unless it directly affects them, which is precisely why things are as fucked up as they are.
    That statement is false.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

  10. #26270
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    That statement is false.
    Is it? How so? Things could be so much better, but they aren't because the political will is not existent, on one part of the globe atrocities are shouted out about loud and clear, if it affects those around them, in other parts they are ignored if they are inconvenient, or well pragmatic. If you honestly want to enforce a truly moral system on the globe, you need to utterly break the status quo, because currently the globe runs on fucking suffering.

  11. #26271
    Quote Originally Posted by noremorze View Post
    Zelensky is still claiming it's Russians though. https://en.interfax.com.ua/news/general/872588.html
    Then he's gonna be in denial, always sucks that your righteous cause to defend your populace from annihilation can result in an accident like this. Other than that, two rockets were found, so one of them could as well be russian - the one being deflected.

    But that raises a question from me, how do two rockets end up in entirely same location? And the media seems to keep the story about two intact rockets, while sometimes stating it's a single rocket, with remains of another that came with it, not an entire 2nd rocket.

  12. #26272
    Immortal Poopymonster's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Neverland Ranch Survivor
    Posts
    7,187
    Quote Originally Posted by Azadina View Post
    Ticket offer to Donbass is still valid. Now that you said that, it's never been as valid as now. Take it komrade.
    Set up a Gofundme. I'm in.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    The most ruined nut of 2022.
    His NoNutNovember is in tatters if someone breaks NoNukeNovember.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok


    If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

  13. #26273
    Banned Strawberry's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Sweden/Yugoslavia
    Posts
    3,752
    Quote Originally Posted by noremorze View Post
    Zelensky is still claiming it's Russians though. https://en.interfax.com.ua/news/general/872588.html
    Of course he is, once a clown, always a clown.

  14. #26274
    Legendary! Collegeguy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    6,956
    Quote Originally Posted by noremorze View Post
    Zelensky is still claiming it's Russians though. https://en.interfax.com.ua/news/general/872588.html
    Russia has lots of saboteurs in Ukraine. Would it really be difficult for Russia to accomplish this?
    Everyone knows that the US has satellites watching Ukraine at all times and would figure out the trajectory.
    Ask yourself who benefits from gaslighting this strike and framing Ukraine, and who has a proven track record of gaslighting.

    While we are at it, Britain blew up Nord Stream, and there are Nazis running Ukraine that we need to genocide.
    Last edited by Collegeguy; 2022-11-17 at 12:02 AM.

  15. #26275
    Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    Russia has lots of saboteurs in Ukraine. Would it really be difficult for Russia to accomplish this?
    no need to conjure conspiracy theories. Its always the most likely thing that happens....that happens. 100+ Missiles flew in targeting Ukraine, a stray AA missile went rogue and slapped some poor cunts in poland. Thats probably what happened. Not great but more shit is likely to happen as the war goes on. Most wars spill over the borders.

  16. #26276
    the fact zelenksy still insists the missile was russian has led to consider the prospect Russia did in fact do it, accidentally or not, and NATO and its allies simply made an excuse to not directly confront Russia.
    "Truth...justice, honor, freedom! Vain indulgences, every one(...) I know what I want, and I take it. I take advantage of whatever I can, and discard that which I cannot. There is no room for sentiment or guilt."

  17. #26277
    Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    the fact zelenksy still insists the missile was russian has led to consider the prospect Russia did in fact do it, accidentally or not, and NATO and its allies simply made an excuse to not directly confront Russia.
    You always manage to find a conspiracy! Your head must hurt with all the mental gymnastics.
    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    Wealth inequality is here to stay, sometimes it's just how lifes cookie crumbles and all of society is better off for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    But from what I can see it is quite probable Æthelstan was the first Brexiteer, likely the Farage of his age seeing off the European continentals in the very first successful Brexit.

  18. #26278
    Quote Originally Posted by Iliena View Post
    You always manage to find a conspiracy! Your head must hurt with all the mental gymnastics.
    the only other outlook, though, is Zelenksy is delusional. He's making a complete fool of himself by not only not apologizing, but insisting it wasn't Ukraine when Joe Biden himself said yeah it was.
    "Truth...justice, honor, freedom! Vain indulgences, every one(...) I know what I want, and I take it. I take advantage of whatever I can, and discard that which I cannot. There is no room for sentiment or guilt."

  19. #26279
    Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    the only other outlook, though, is Zelenksy is delusional. He's making a complete fool of himself by not only not apologizing, but insisting it wasn't Ukraine when Joe Biden himself said yeah it was.
    Do you recall what we've said about you acting like every situation is a binary choice between only the two most extreme possibilities? Because that's what you're doing here.

  20. #26280
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Do you recall what we've said about you acting like every situation is a binary choice between only the two most extreme possibilities? Because that's what you're doing here.
    UKRAINE ACCIDENTALLY KILLED two people. Poland and the US forgave them, though. Zelenksy's response? "I swear it was still Russia." No apology or anything.

    It is indeed a bad outlook.
    "Truth...justice, honor, freedom! Vain indulgences, every one(...) I know what I want, and I take it. I take advantage of whatever I can, and discard that which I cannot. There is no room for sentiment or guilt."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •