10+ Year Old Account
    I believe that's treason...not that I care what happens to prig but you know, that's treason.

that's fucking bait, not treason. No one going to be that gullible.
    "Truth...justice, honor, freedom! Vain indulgences, every one(...) I know what I want, and I take it. I take advantage of whatever I can, and discard that which I cannot. There is no room for sentiment or guilt."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    Sacrificing your countrymen, but who are not on your payroll, to relieve the pressure on your employees is textbook treason.
    Don't think Prig will return to Moscow soon.

as long as it ends with prig the wrong side of the ground who cares

I think something is being misunderstood by you people(?). When someone like this guy says he's going to sell out the positions of his own troops, it's so blatantly just a trap to lure Ukrainians in.

That's what I mean by no one being gullible enough to fall for such a trick.

In fact, everything this guy says recently that sounds treasonous can be implied to lull his enemies into a false sense of security.
    "Truth...justice, honor, freedom! Vain indulgences, every one(...) I know what I want, and I take it. I take advantage of whatever I can, and discard that which I cannot. There is no room for sentiment or guilt."

I think something is being misunderstood by you people(?). When someone like this guy says he's going to sell out the positions of his own troops, it's so blatantly just a trap to lure Ukrainians in.

In fact, everything this guy says recently that sounds treasonous can be implied to lull his enemies into a false sense of security.
    he was allegedly offering the positions of MoD troops (for strikes/artillery) in exchange for Ukrainians pulling out of Bahkmut and giving Wagner a victory there. He has a huge financial incentive to take Bahkmut and actively doesn't like the MoD. He has already commented that Russia shouldn't be fighting offensives.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    he was allegedly offering the positions of MoD troops (for strikes/artillery) in exchange for Ukrainians pulling out of Bahkmut and giving Wagner a victory there. He has a huge financial incentive to take Bahkmut and actively doesn't like the MoD. He has already commented that Russia shouldn't be fighting offensives.
    That doesn't exactly seem like something Ukraine would go for. Because they still lose.

Maybe, in a corrupt "everything is a negotiation, because all it's ever about is money" Russian thinking sort of way Wagner thought they might go for it.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

I think someone hasn't been paying attention to the real russia, where selling each other out is a long and un-glorious tradition. I could easily see The Prig doing that, given the complaints he has made about the russian mod selling him out. Plus the fact that he hasn't been in russia itself for a long time but is staying among heavily armed soldiers in Ukraine - its probably safer for him there than in russia.

I think it less likely that this is a trap and more likely a psyops designed to sew further division among already divided russians, to turn them further against each other.

and why do/would you believe anything this psychopath says?

i dont but its funny that ukranian intel services have a backdoor to him and are cultivating him as a source. They obviously didn't take the deal.

hopefully something like this gets him killed.

Bro, if there is one thing you specifically should never ever do, it is calling someone else gullible.

And speaking of which, why do you assume Prig has any nationalistic loyalty? Dude runs a mercenary company for fuck's sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    And speaking of which, why do you assume Prig has any nationalistic loyalty? Dude runs a mercenary company for fuck's sake.
    He is shown in numerous photos implying him to be one of Putin's most elite henchmen and Wagner has long had a reputation as Putin's personal hit squad abroad.

I will never doubt his loyalty to Putin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone missed all those vids of the last couple of weeks.

He is shown in numerous photos implying him to be one of Putin's most elite henchmen and Wagner has long had a reputation as Putin's personal hit squad abroad.

I will never doubt his loyalty to Putin.
    Never miss an opportunity to swallow Kremlin propaganda hook, line, sinker, rod, fisherman and boat.

Please tell me you notice the irony in YOU asking why someone believes a psychopath.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Who wants an easy russian citizenship?

This war is going great...

Quote Originally Posted by Iphie View Post
    Who wants an easy russian citizenship?

This war is going great...
    is it ok if i fight for ukraine near bakhmut?

Zelenksy basically calls Putin an insane piece of shit as well as saying Russia only ever lies.
    -------------

"There is nothing to talk to him about," Zelenskyy stated.

"I'll give you an example from my life. In 2019, I became president. There was a lot of different criticism, people didn't want to talk to Putin. I said: 'I will, I will try a dialog'. It didn't give me any advantages in politics – I genuinely wanted to end the war, I wanted to find an agreement. It took us a long time to decide, because he was like a princess, sorry, he couldn't find a format in which we could meet. We did everything, and I did everything, to have a conversation."

And in the end, he recalled, an agreement was reached with Russia on a ceasefire, but the Russians did not adhere to it.

"We had a dialog on the phone, we had a meeting in the Normandy format," the head of state said.

"We exchanged the first 110 people and I was very happy. We agreed not to shoot: 'Let's do this - there will be a ceasefire for some time, and after that we will move on'. Daily provocations (began): one person was wounded, one person was killed. I called him, and there was a conversation that it could not be an accident: there are snipers from the occupied territories along this border (demarcation line). It was a live safari: they were coming and practicing on us. And everybody knew that they were bringing these special forces and these snipers from other territories where they were fighting. It was a safari. They allowed them to train on us, on living people."

Zelenskyy said that he tried to have a dialog with Putin, but the Russian leader in fact didn't want (to find a compromise).

"I tried to find a dialog," the president said.

"After that, we did not have any dialog. I made many requests to the Kremlin. I never hid it. I called all the states, absolutely: Israel, the United States, Britain, Germany, France. I asked everyone. I just wanted to talk on the phone. I said that I believed that the number of shots was increasing, the number of deaths on the contact line was increasing, there was a serious threat, there could be an escalation."

But Putin, according to him, agreed to the talks only to use them to his advantage.

"With whom to talk?," Zelenskyy asked. "With whom? He doesn't want anything. It's a joke for him. Now that he sees that he has become weaker, Russia is looking for something to calm down all the states. So that sanctions are not imposed, so that we are not helped, it can take some diplomatic step. But after that, believe me, in a year's time, he will come in an invasion to kill us again. Everything is obvious with him: he does not understand what is happening, he is an insane human."

10+ Year Old Account
    is it ok if i fight for ukraine near bakhmut?
    If you have any sort of experience from the British military I’m sure the Ukrainians would welcome you with open arms if you want to go fight as a volunteer.