I actually think Yuppie might be right here… *shudders*

I feel dirty now…

To elaborate, Prigo’s speech did not betray Putin. He’s just positioning the MoD as the scapegoats with Putin as the victim.

I foresee Russia capitulating and a summary execution for all mayor MoD players.

Quote Originally Posted by Veggie50 View Post

I feel dirty now…

To elaborate, Prigo’s speech did not betray Putin. He’s just positioning the MoD as the scapegoats with Putin as the victim.

I foresee Russia capitulating and a summary execution for all mayor MoD players.
    We could also see Russian MoD do a coup if they feel Putin is using Prig to paint them as the target.

10+ Year Old Account

I feel dirty now…

Given what seems to be happening now I think we're beyond that distinction Prig's branded a traitor and his HQ is getting surrounded in addition there are reports of skirmishes between Wagner and the MoD forces, i this is an attempt at misleading then they're making on hell of a show of it.

3+ Year Old Account

I feel dirty now…

Reportedly, Prig's not been in Putin's favour for quite some time now, while Shoigu was. And given that Putin gets his news solely from his own propaganda machine, his MoD and the FSB (which has branded the event as military mutiny), I don't think Prig is that important to Putin to replace his entire state apparatus.

Also, Prig declared that he's going to "figure out" what is happening in the country. He also said that after said "figuring out" Wagner will return to the front, but that kind of feels like a bold-faced lie given what he's doing.

"Trying to foul Ukraine" doesn't work like that.

Military command doesn't base their operations on what tiktok video's show. They have actual intelligence operations, and in this case the US and EU intelligence agencies who knew the orders being send to commanders in the field before the actual commanders did.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Will this be a 3 day special operation to denazify Russia?
    Nazis will be denazified either way if the Russian MoD and Wagner dukes it out, no shortage of those around there.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Anyone think Prig will completely flip and try to ally with Ukraine? Would Zelensky accept him if he did?

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Anyone think Prig will completely flip and try to ally with Ukraine? Would Zelensky accept him if he did?
    Churchill's (was it him?) musings on allying with the Devil come to mind.

3+ Year Old Account
    Who knows, eat popcorn and let's see what happens.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't think the Ukrainian position of wanting to capture Prig and ship him off to the Hague to stand on trial for war crimes and various atrocities has changed, but the distraction this is about to cause the Russian army while they're busy trying to break through their lines is likely welcomed by them nonetheless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, if this is true then this was pre-meditated:

https://twitter.com/ChrisO_wiki/stat...38798691115009

10+ Year Old Account
    He won't, don't make mistake - Wagner aren't going to be friends with Ukraine. What happens now is internal power struggle finally reaching breaking point.

10+ Year Old Account
    I checked with some smart people. It is not morally wrong to root for a civil war between nazi factions. Or similar in the case of Putin and Wagner.
    Government Affiliated Snark

Quote Originally Posted by ShakesForPRide View Post
    I checked with some smart people. It is not morally wrong to root for a civil war between nazi factions. Or similar in the case of Putin and Wagner.
    An angel descending from the Heavens telling me I'm going to hell for rooting for war between Russian military groups wouldn't stop me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, whatever's going on, it has Lukashenko flying to Moscow on his private jet right on the stroke of midnight.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Bloodsail Admiral
    3+ Year Old Account
    I have been wondering when this would happen. Wagner has been bashing Russian military leadership openly for many months. Anyone else that had done a tiny fraction of that would have probably had an accidental fall from a tall building, as is usually the calling card. So it was fascinating that because of Wagner's relative success in Ukraine, the Russians allowed them to persist despite their power growing. Now it seems like that power battle might be coming to a worrisome head.

3+ Year Old Account
    Apparently military units in Moscow are on fire.

Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    So the coup is happening? Bout time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    On...fire?? As in shot at and destroyed? Or set on fire? Source?