1. #34001
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    I question how you can call the use of weapons against military targets 'indiscriminate'.
    When they are used against Russians.

  2. #34002
    The Prig has a resurfaced in Africa, making a video saying he is going to make russia great in Africa again, and promising to bring them freedom - by committing atrocities to help prop up corrupt dictators repressing the population. So just like being back home in russia for him.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Another sign of how desperate russia is for new bodies - they have been targeting Kazakhstan with army recruitment ads, offering a $5300 sign up bonus and salary of at least $2000 a month, plus bonuses. Its a lot of money for such a poor region but we know russia is about as likely to pay its bills as Musk or Trump. Plus it is illegal in Kazakhstan to serve in a foreign army.

    Given that not long ago their propagandists were threatening to de-nazify Kazakhstan next, I'm not sure now begging for their help is going to work that well.
    Last edited by Corvus; 2023-08-22 at 04:56 AM.

  3. #34003
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post

    And in hilarious news, russia's attempt to land a spacecraft on the moon has ended in failure after it crashed.
    Is Russia the one that said it crashed? If that's the case it's probably the biggest evidence for aliens existing that has been revealed to the public in the last 100 years.

  4. #34004
    Quote Originally Posted by Iphie View Post
    If you want to be finnicky about it: regardless of the concentration and location, so say dousing a squad in an urban area with civilians in the AO, I would call that indiscriminate, but I sincerely doubt that happens when Ukrainians use cluster munitions.
    Ukraine's use of cluster munitions is closely watched and further supply is dependent on it.

    You can bet they'll play by the book.

  5. #34005
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    The Prig has a resurfaced in Africa, making a video saying he is going to make russia great in Africa again, and promising to bring them freedom - by committing atrocities to help prop up corrupt dictators repressing the population. So just like being back home in russia for him.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Another sign of how desperate russia is for new bodies - they have been targeting Kazakhstan with army recruitment ads, offering a $5300 sign up bonus and salary of at least $2000 a month, plus bonuses. Its a lot of money for such a poor region but we know russia is about as likely to pay its bills as Musk or Trump. Plus it is illegal in Kazakhstan to serve in a foreign army.

    Given that not long ago their propagandists were threatening to de-nazify Kazakhstan next, I'm not sure now begging for their help is going to work that well.
    Putin: We need to go into Kazakhstan due to Al Qaeda or ISIS (since Prig used them as the excuse for Wagner being in Africa)

    Kazakhstan: It would be a shame if we invoked the treaty with China that stated if you attacked us they'd come to our defense.

    Xi: Make Vladivostok Haishenwei Again.

  6. #34006
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Putin: We need to go into Kazakhstan due to Al Qaeda or ISIS (since Prig used them as the excuse for Wagner being in Africa)

    Kazakhstan: It would be a shame if we invoked the treaty with China that stated if you attacked us they'd come to our defense.

    Xi: Make Vladivostok Haishenwei Again.
    Given how China's economy is heading towards a bad place, they might need a distraction, and given pootie has nothing left to defend with, its a tempting target.

    With regards to the Tu-22 that got crispified the other day, reportedly it was done by a locally launched quadcopter, not a long range one sent from Ukraine. And not only was that one destroyed but 2 more were damaged there and a further 2 planes damaged at a different airfield near to Moscow. All by partisans working with Ukrainian intel.

    Imagine if the USAF allowed one of its B1s to be taken out by a drone launched nearby to the airfield they were stationed at.

  7. #34007
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    3-day special operation to denazify Ukraine*

    That just happens to be in its like...550th day?
    They didn't specify which calendar. Must be a rounding error.

  8. #34008
    Herald of the Titans Iphie's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Suomi/Nederland
    Posts
    2,969
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Ukraine's use of cluster munitions is closely watched and further supply is dependent on it.

    You can bet they'll play by the book.
    I have no doubt, I merely gave an example of a military target where it *could* be considered indiscriminate.

    We tie Ukraine's hands, but at the same time I completely understand why we do and why Ukraine has no other choice than to play *nice*...

  9. #34009
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    They didn't specify which calendar. Must be a rounding error.
    Oh, is it three days in the Genesis sense? As in, half the time it took God to create the universe?

  10. #34010
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Oh, is it three days in the Genesis sense? As in, half the time it took God to create the universe?
    I think around now you would want to change the meaning of day/month/year,

    "Stupid westerners dont get it, in Russia, day means the same thing as "year" does in western countries. You are so culturally blinded and racist against the Russian people, you think your time measurements are the only "correct" way!"

  11. #34011
    Morale has completely collapsed. They surrender, drink, smoke weed, desert and disobey orders. Second best army in the world?

    https://twitter.com/officejjsmart/st...07614151237955

    "ARMY MORALE COLLAPSING

    Russian soldiers have begun surrendering & deserting in record numbers.

    Lots of stories of failed operations due to russian soldiers being drunk/high - like these guys smoking marijuana near Kherson: From where they were later taken prisoner of war (PoW).

    Many reports of Russian soldiers disobeying their officers’ orders:

    Like 1916, once just a few units quit, en masse, the trickle will become a river as no one wants to be the last soldier to die in a war that is already lost.

    The war will end due to Russia’s military, economic, or political collapse.

    All three are closer than you think:

    It could happen today. "

    SLAVA UKRAINI!

  12. #34012
    https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2023/08/...uper-soldiers/

    “Military theorists and historians know which army in Greece was the strongest, remember? The Spartans! They were united by a homosexual brotherhood. They were all homos. These were the politics of their leadership. I think they are planning the same for Ukraine’s Armed Forces,” Sergei Markov, a former adviser to Putin, said while appearing on Russian TV, Newsweek reported.

    Markov said the U.S. and Ukraine will use “neuro-linguistic programming” and other brainwashing techniques to turn Ukrainian soldiers gay against their will. In reality, there’s no evidence that psychological methods can change a person’s sexual orientation.

    “They have an artificial political science fascism created by American and British political technologists. They will turn them into zombies, into cult members. I think they will force some to become homosexuals,” Markov claimed.
    Honestly I kinda low-key love this absolutely unhinged conspiracy theory and deep Russian cope.

  13. #34013
    the problem with this war ongoing you see, is I noticed a trend in relation to that civilian bombing I posted not too long ago.

    Every time (and I mean every time) Ukraine makes some military breakthrough and you hear a news headline of something along the lines of "Russia swears vengeance/retaliation", something like a terrorist attack on civilians happens.

    This is basically Russia's strategy. They know they aren't suffering any real political or economic ramifications for it, so they will keep unleashing these terrorist attacks on innocent people methodically to break the spirit of Ukraine and repeatedly drive that "untouchable" message to the West.
    "Truth...justice, honor, freedom! Vain indulgences, every one(...) I know what I want, and I take it. I take advantage of whatever I can, and discard that which I cannot. There is no room for sentiment or guilt."

  14. #34014
    Scarab Lord MCMLXXXII's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Delta swamp of the west
    Posts
    4,807
    Nah, that's not a trend. Russia keeps bombing civilian structures regardless of Ukraine gaining ground or not.

  15. #34015
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2023/08/...uper-soldiers/



    Honestly I kinda low-key love this absolutely unhinged conspiracy theory and deep Russian cope.
    Russia is way more Sparta like.

    Had a good couple of battles many years ago? Check.
    Otherwise a mediocre fighting force with good propaganda? Check.
    Massive exploitation of the lower class? Check.
    Imminent collapse because the elites are useless? Check.

  16. #34016
    Merely a Setback Sunseeker's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In the state of Denial.
    Posts
    27,126
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2023/08/...uper-soldiers/

    Honestly I kinda low-key love this absolutely unhinged conspiracy theory and deep Russian cope.
    I don't even know there to begin with how fucking wild that is. So what, now they're murdering the shit out Ukraine to....keep the West from turning them gay?

    "YA CAN'T BE GAY IF YER DEAD!!!" - Russia, probably.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

    Just, be kind.

  17. #34017
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2023/08/...uper-soldiers/

    They have an artificial political science fascism created by American and British political technologists.
    The fucking word salad though.

  18. #34018
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2023/08/...uper-soldiers/



    Honestly I kinda low-key love this absolutely unhinged conspiracy theory and deep Russian cope.
    Less Spartan, more like the Sacred Band of Kyiv

  19. #34019
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathknightish View Post
    Morale has completely collapsed. They surrender, drink, smoke weed, desert and disobey orders. Second best army in the world?

    https://twitter.com/officejjsmart/st...07614151237955

    "ARMY MORALE COLLAPSING

    Russian soldiers have begun surrendering & deserting in record numbers.

    Lots of stories of failed operations due to russian soldiers being drunk/high - like these guys smoking marijuana near Kherson: From where they were later taken prisoner of war (PoW).

    Many reports of Russian soldiers disobeying their officers’ orders:

    Like 1916, once just a few units quit, en masse, the trickle will become a river as no one wants to be the last soldier to die in a war that is already lost.

    The war will end due to Russia’s military, economic, or political collapse.

    All three are closer than you think:

    It could happen today. "

    SLAVA UKRAINI!
    I mean that's interesting to note, but looks like this comes from a journalist (?) with heavy Anti-Putin views. It sounds like wishful thinking of someone who just wants to see Russia fall.

  20. #34020
    I wouldn't trust any news outlets on the war anymore too much and just form your own judgment on how things are going from live NSFW/War footage.

    It's because it's always on one extreme of either propagandic anti-Russia/Ukraine sentiments.
    "Truth...justice, honor, freedom! Vain indulgences, every one(...) I know what I want, and I take it. I take advantage of whatever I can, and discard that which I cannot. There is no room for sentiment or guilt."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •