Until such time as kadyrov is feeding the worms, it's best to remain a little sceptical of reports of his lack of health.

And pootie taking him out makes no sense. Kadyrov is loyal and is no threat - he's an ethnic minority and would never be accepted by anyone in Moscow and St Petersburg. Not to mention being Muslim on top of that.

Pootie requires his hard-line rule keeping Chechnya under control. Take him out and the place could go haywire and that is the last thing pootie needs.

- - - Updated - - -

After the missile strike on the dry docks in Sevastopol, there were reports of sea drones attacking a couple of russian ships at sea, which russia claimed failed.

Now one of those ships has been seen being towed into port...

https://twitter.com/Gerashchenko_en/...65074141331891

Probably nothing that can't be buffed out in a working dry dock. Oh, wait....

"all drones were destroyed". No not by defensive fire but by exploding on contact.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    "all drones were destroyed". No not by defensive fire but by exploding on contact.
    "Successfully performed a special interception operation."

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    i thought kadyrov was terminally ill?
    Before or after he have Tea with Putin? Joke aside, its probably a life-style cause, drinking, stressful work etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Yes the heroic ship did destroy the drone, by aktivate the detonator with its hull.

Now imagine putin assassinating kim so that he takes control over the nk army and send it to Ukraine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampiregenesis View Post
    Now imagine putin assassinating kim so that he takes control over the nk army and send it to Ukraine.
    Why would we sit here and imagine such things, exactly?

The real world doesn't work like a badly written video game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, so why should we take anything you say after this seriously?

Like for real...

Quote Originally Posted by Iphie View Post
    Ok, so why should we take anything you say after this seriously?

Like for real...
    gonna start assassinating billionaires so i get all their stuff

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh great, another Yuppie special where NK is a superpower to be feared. Not to mention that that's not how anything works.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

And then Xi assassinates Putin to take control of Russia?

Well, that's a way to forever brand yourself. Congratulations, now even the last of us are convinced you are not to be taken seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    what if he assassinates the g20????????????

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you even try to think before you post here? Like, seriously?
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2023-09-16 at 06:34 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Saradain View Post
    Well, that's a way to forever brand yourself. Congratulations, now even the last of us are convinced you are not to be taken seriously.
    Although my comment was meant to be a joke, it still looked serious enough compared to other comments here who say that Ukraine will march to Moscow and conquer Russia soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    and then Kasselakis will assasinate Xi and take over China and improve its economy with his entrepreneur experience.
    Last edited by Vampiregenesis; 2023-09-16 at 06:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Although my comment was meant to be a joke, it still looked serious enough compared to other comments here who say that Ukraine will march to Moscow and conquer Russia soon.

- - - Updated - - -

and then Kasselakis will assasinate Xi and take over China and improve its economy with his expat experience.
    Nobody says this...

10+ Year Old Account
    The thing is, you have a history of nutty posts like that. So you might as well be completely serious. I know peeps will treat you as such.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Care to quote or tell us who exactly said that here, in this thread? Don't waste your time is its YUPPIE who cannot be taken seriously at all.

Ah yes, the classic "I was only joking" after being made to look like a fool. And then reaching for none existent comments to try and win back some dignity but only making yourself look like a bigger fool.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Saradain View Post
    Care to quote or tell us who exactly said that here, in this thread? Don't waste your time is its YUPPIE who cannot be taken seriously at all.
    Last time I was reading about a russian general who said russia will conquer the entire europe (much more trollish than my comment) then some said the US will force zelensky to pull back from conquering moscow, there are trollish comments like this here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last time I was reading about a russian general who said russia will conquer the entire europe (much more trollish than my comment) then some said the US will force zelensky to pull back from conquering moscow, there are trollish comments like this here.
    And again, who was that person who said that? Did his name start with Y?