Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Ukraine was a willing, happy "pawn" because their interests were defending themselves against hostile foreign invaders.
    By openly stating and actively trying to join the openly anti-Russia alliance.
    5head right there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by alach View Post
    ukraine is still in good position
    With a little caveat of running out of Mikolas to subdue and send to be turned into mincemeat by FABs and Sunshines.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Iphie View Post
    Buy...land? From an inferior? PREPOSTEROUS! I mean that's probably what putin thinks. That and "why buy when you can take".
    In 1721, Pyotr the Great literally bought most of the Baltic lands.
    Just a reminder.

- - - Updated - - -

Did I ever tell you the definition, of..Preemptive Strike?

“If we telegraphed our plans on social media and on tv, we’d achieve nothing,” says Mykhailo Zabrodsky, a former commander of Ukraine’s air-assault forces, who remains close to the planning process. The lieutenant-general insists an operation to take back Crimea is not only possible, it was something that was being prepared for 2023.
    https://www.economist.com/europe/202...-and-difficult
    Quote Originally Posted by tehdang View Post
    I absolutely conclude that the actions IDF is taking in the Hamas-Israel war do not constitute a genocide.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PgStckr View Post
    Just a reminder.
    TIL that reparations for declaring war and giving over land won during war (while returning other land -Finland) is "buying".
    Sweden sceeded the Baltics, Russia stopped occupying Finland.
    - Lars

Quote Originally Posted by Muzjhath View Post
    TIL that reparations for declaring war and giving over land won during war (while returning other land -Finland) is "buying".
    Sweden sceeded the Baltics, Russia stopped occupying Finland.
    Learn some more, then:
    https://journal-otechestvo.ru/peter-...tkqzk479652634

I do believe finns are still grateful to Emperor Alexander the II, who gave Finland souvereignity somewhere in late 19 century.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sure this must be some KreMliN ProPaGaNdA:
    https://thenationonlineng.net/nato-d...-approval/amp/
    I absolutely conclude that the actions IDF is taking in the Hamas-Israel war do not constitute a genocide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a reminder.
    putin != Pyotr the Great. No matter how much he wants to be seen as such. He is a pathetic little cretin with both an inferiority and superiority complex.

putin != Pyotr the Great. No matter how much he wants to be seen as such. He is a pathetic little cretin with both an inferiority and superiority complex.
    So you confirm that Russia has a legal claim for all the Baltic lands, yes or no?

Quote Originally Posted by jna View Post
    Ukrainian lives are (and has been since the beguining) just a CHEAP asset for the psychopaths in US state department to use as they please. They are a number in a spreadsheet, that's all.
    Netherlands are here to back you up on it:
    "Supporting Ukraine is a very cheap way to make sure that Russia with this regime is not a threat to the NATO alliance. And it's vital to continue that support," Kajsa Ollongren, the Netherlands defence minister, said.

https://www.timeturk.com/en/dutch-de...ato/news-83909

So you confirm that Russia has a legal claim for all the Baltic lands, yes or no?
    Russia is free to try to take them by force if it wants to.

Do it. See what happens when you attack a NATO country.

Ruskiterrorists must be getting absolutely pounded somewhere along the front, because the troll army is out in force flinging their propaganda. Couldn't be a better start for the week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    See the question above about where the fucking money/ammo/guns are in regards to that HUGE ASS GDP. As for dying economies, well, you better not look into Europe's heavy industry, especially that of Germany. It clearly is all going according to plan (?), any day now...
    Germany problems are solvable, Russia's are not. Germany has a rock solid industrial complex, with state of the art technology. They made a mistake IMO by stepping away from nuclear energy and it's biting them, but that's another debate.

Russia is a glorified gas station for cheap oil and gas. They have no international industry to speak of. Even their arm sells plummeted since the beginning of the war. If this war was a showcase of Russian military industrial complex achievement, it failed catastrophically.

But up until 2022, I too though Russia military was a force to reckon. I would have guess without hesitation that Russia is the second military in the world. But right now, I'm not even sure it makes the top 5 (outside of nukes).

As for nukes, the maintenance of both warhead and delivery system is both expensive, and technologically demanding. But even if only half of Russian nuke still work, that's enough to erase any country on the word, so yeah, the west alliance is treading lightly, especially with a madman like Putin in charge.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, russia has no LEGAL claim to any piece of land outside of their internationally recognised borders.
    Last edited by Iphie; 2023-12-05 at 09:58 AM.

Like clockwork, instant return to trolling once holiday ends. And even new names!

Truly something to behold.

No, russia has no claim to any piece of land outside of their internationally recognised borders.
    So you deny that baltic lands were bought by Pyotr the Great, fair and square?

Internationally recognised borders, huh... I believe there's around a dozen or so countries which aknowledge Crimea as Russian.
    Crimea returned to it's rightful place back in 2014, so almost 10 years ago.
    Russia was sanctioned by the socalled civilised west for this occasion.
    israel violently, with military incursion, lots of casualities, using forced population redislocation, annexed Holan Heights 40 something years ago. Only one country aknowledged Holan Heights as israeli lands. No sanctions from the socalled civilised west whatsoever.
    Why.

Anyone watch Niki Proshin from Russia on Youtube? His last video?
    Not going to go into detail about it in case some people use it as an excuse to wave some russian victory flags but it does show something it not working with the sanctions, or they are putting on quite a show ala North Korea in the Interview.
    Something isn't right, I hope the west finds these loopholes that russia is using and plugs them up quickly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Load of prime bull excrement
    Let's be very clear: russia has NO right to any of the Baltics, NO right to Crimea and NO ONE WHO MATTERS acknowledges Crimea as russian, not even China. When I say: internationally recognized borders I say: there is no dispute and everyone agrees on them. There were borders that everyone agreed upon and russia, unilaterally violated those.

As for Israel, you seem to be labouring under the delusion that I agree with how the West is dealing with that.

Load of prime bull excrement
    Let's be very clear:
    Pyotr the Great did buy baltic lands fair and square
    Crimea is Russian according to those who really matter: Crimeans
    Internationally recognized borders means jack, due to international organziations violating and bending the very same inernational law when and how it fits them. Yugoslavia case being a stark example.
    as for israel, idgaf whether you agree with so called "civilised" west or not. By their deeds you will know them. Fact of the matter is israel wasn't persecuted by no international organization for it's violent, murderous, genocidal annexation of Holan Heights. That's all you need to know in regards to Crimea and sanctions imposed upon Russia for the return of Crimea.

Internationally recognized borders means jack
    That's cool. We will invade ruZZia and end that degenerate nation for good.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    That's cool. We will invade ruZZia and end that degenerate nation for good.
    Come, try.

You already did invade a few countries: Yugoslavia, Iraq, Syria, Lybia, as of just recent.
    Last edited by PgStckr; 2023-12-05 at 11:17 AM.

You already did invade a few countries: Yugoslavia, Iraq, Syria, Lybia, as of just recent.
    Who are you talking to dirty degenerate ruZZki? I'm not an american.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Flarelaine; 2023-12-05 at 12:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Who are you talking to dirty degenerate ruZZki? I'm not an american.
    Idgaf where you are from. The way I see the oinking coming from your side, you might as well be okrainian.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Flarelaine; 2023-12-05 at 12:15 PM.

Idgaf where you are from. The way I see the oinking coming from your side, you might as well be okrainian.
    Atleast pigs are less filthy than ruZZkies.