Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    And why is the onus on Ukraine to come to the table anyway? If you were really worried about Casualty numbers, you'd be pleading for Russia to give up because their Wounded/Killed count has soared passed Ukraine's and continues to grow.
    That, plus it's entirely their fault that people are getting killed, on both sides of the conflict. Both in the past and now. As has been said, they can stop the war any time they want to and go home and nobody else will suffer.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    That, plus it's entirely their fault that people are getting killed, on both sides of the conflict. Both in the past and now. As has been said, they can stop the war any time they want to and go home and nobody else will suffer.
    I really wonder if people that writes that kind of BS really thinks it or just want to earn high morale ground points.

Would you be kind enough to enlighten me ?

The view you often see put forward by those saying Ukraine should make concessions is that they need pootie to 'save face.'

He doesn't deserve it.

Another "weird" article... are they are preparing us for something?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...ating-victory/

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    The view you often see put forward by those saying Ukraine should make concessions is that they need pootie to 'save face.'

He doesn't deserve it.
    He can make up some bullshit about how they left because they completed their mission and removed the Ukrainian Nazis or whatever. He made up bullshit about why they went in, I see no reason he can't make up bullshit about why they pulled out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    He can make up some bullshit about how they left because they completed their mission and removed the Ukrainian Nazis or whatever. He made up bullshit about why they went in, I see no reason he can't make up bullshit about why they pulled out.
    If that happens it won't be before march 17th. (And I don't believe it will happen at all.)

Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post

its the telegraph....
    no, they are just being their usual trash self.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    its the telegraph....
    no, they are just being their usual trash self.
    Quite rightwing isn't it? Like "De Telegraaf".

An opinion piece, nothing more, nothing less.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iphie View Post
    Even de Telegraaf says; Also, also, also when the Telegraph is mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Iphie View Post
    There's a reason it's also called The Torygraph

Only for local Western audiences to prime them for the reasons for lessening support, the war is nowhere near the end, it'll last until the total exhaustion of Ukrainian manpower reserves. But by that point, the cash will have been counted and Europe will be left with the bill for what's left of it.
    Last edited by Super Dickmann; 2023-12-10 at 04:33 PM.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    An opinion piece, nothing more, nothing less.
    This came a week after this:
    https://www.politico.eu/article/nato...-from-ukraine/

Which came after a multitude of other similar articles from western media. Not implying anything, might be coincidence.

This came a week after this:
    https://www.politico.eu/article/nato...-from-ukraine/

Which came after a multitude of other similar articles from western media. Not implying anything, might be coincidence.
    It isn't, it's narrative priming. Either for explaining another help package that won't change the fundamental math of the war or for the washing of hands of this nonsense as election season demands.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Perhaps. Following that, the EU and Nato will both grow and expand thanks to Russian aggression and showing the world that even in the 21st centuary they are still a country of liars and criminals and can't be trusted.

5+ Year Old Account
    an update vid

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    an update vid

Good one. I raise you with:

- - - Updated - - -

In other words, Waffles loves his pro-Wagner, pro-Russia, pro-Hamas youtuber. I don't even watch the videos of the guy I replied with, but let it be an example, any youtuber can be countered fully by another...

...Stick to more official sources.

- - - Updated - - -

And boy, upon further examining, Waffles' favourite youtuber posts "anti-woke" videos on the side and posts funny words like "Spoiler: NATO did it" on his thumbnails. Surely the guy is an expert on military matters

5+ Year Old Account
    u might post video from neutral observer like I did, instead of someone with an ukrainian avatar if u wanna be taken seriously, but keep ignoring the bad news of running out of money, troops, recruiting older people, women n under 18s, etc. n keep telling yourself you are winning. I wonder how long the cope will last?

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    u might post video from neutral observer like I did, instead of someone with an ukrainian avatar if u wanna be taken seriously, but keep ignoring the bad news of running out of money, troops, recruiting older people, women n under 18s, etc. n keep telling yourself you are winning. I wonder how long the cope will last?
    SO neutral, this gamer guy of yours.

Add anti-woke videos, Gaza...

Neutral observer everyone, courtesy of Waffles hahaha. You keep coming back to a thread which you deemed beyond "saving". Wonder why?

For a gamer with an opinion, he sure knows conspiracies like NATO being part of the war
    Last edited by Saradain; 2023-12-10 at 07:31 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Dude, he has been making lots of videos when Rus forces did bad, so yeah, he is neutral. Now you can whine all you want about his language, it fits the algorithm. So your gripe is pretty pointless.