Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    The EU just announced they are freezing assets of Putin and Lavrov.
    Hmm sounds great but we are talking about the filthy rich now aren't we so I wouldn't be surprised if you only target a small fraction of his wealth.
    Regardless you still need to do this shit, target sir Putin, his entire government and there respective families because I would not be shocked if Putin given his age has transferred allot of his wealth to different trust and to his children.

Putin "I dont want NATO on my border, so Im going to take a country that borders NATO"...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    I wouldn't expect less from someone who's on the other side of the world.
    Good day.
    So outside of the male 18-60 group other people are also allowed to fight, like for instance women or 60+. Allowed, so that's not mandatory.
    Strawberry: think of the children! What a madman lining up every Ukrainian child as human shield!

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Morale of Ruskies must be high when their own country treats them as burnable trash. I for one hope that those crematories will be working overtime.
    West should offer Rusbros whatever fuels those things run on, free of charge, and as much as needed to keep them churning 24/7. And for Ukraine basically Lend Lease v2.0, along with any humanitarian aid they need.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    Putin "I dont want NATO on my border, so Im going to take a country that borders NATO"...
    Big brain move by Putin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    I think he's only taking the half of Ukraine that borders Russia and leaving the other half in disarray.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well it didnt take long:
    https://ukrainewar.carrd.co/

https://twitter.com/JaneLytv/status/...Cj5eCKkMcpAAAA

Still i dont see how sending money would help them. Sending weapons, supplys and troops to slow down russans is only way to go. But NATO is failing bad at that and i can see money being used on mercs to fight the war.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    I think he's only taking the half of Ukraine that borders Russia and leaving the other half in disarray.
    He could push past the Ukraine into Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania or Moldova.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Russians claiming still no casualties on their side. Now that's very believable.

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    I wouldn't expect less from someone who's on the other side of the world.
    Good day.
    You're the dude who got caught trying to defend people who seek to murder children... while pretending to not do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I think the issue he’s having, and correct me if I’m wrong here, is that Zelensky, in a new declaration, banned Ukrainian males (aged 18-60) from leaving the country. He didn’t say they had to fight, but he’s not allowing them to leave, even those with families… and let’s be honest, if that was happening it you, if your country was at war, you’d take major issue with that as well.

I’m all for a militia in times of need to defend your country, but it should be a choice to fight and so should the option to flee. I know a lot of you are against a military draft, so same should apply here.
    No, his issue is that people dont worship Putin like he does. He is a paid troll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    Russians claiming still no casualties on their side. Now that's very believable.
    Can't confirm casualities if you burn them all (or if they come pre-burned like tank crews do). Lots of russian mommies won't be able to see their boys for a last time.

Quote Originally Posted by Vampiregenesis View Post
    Is anyone else disgusted with the mobile crematoriums? Can't they at least bring the bodies of their soldiers back to their country so they are buried with honor?

Not even Hitler thought about something like this, you no longer need to carry people to auswich, you can now burn them in their homes.

I'm amused about the contribution of Russia in the world of technology, I wonder if these mobile crematoriums can work with wifi too.
    I found it highly unsettling that things like this even exist to be honest.

Russia is sanctioning their own media and taking down websites that don't spout their state propaganda. They know exactly they're in the wrong.
    Last edited by XDurionX; 2022-02-25 at 02:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I think the issue he’s having, and correct me if I’m wrong here, is that Zelensky, in a new declaration, banned Ukrainian males (aged 18-60) from leaving the country. He didn’t say they had to fight, but he’s not allowing them to leave, even those with families… and let’s be honest, if that was happening it you, if your country was at war, you’d take major issue with that as well.

I’m all for a militia in times of need to defend your country, but it should be a choice to fight and so should the option to flee. I know a lot of you are against a military draft, so same should apply here.
    No his issue was that everyone was allowed to take up arms if they wanted to. He didn't even mentioned the part of the 18-60 group who were told to prepare.
    And he claims the only group outside of the male 18-60 group are children. Mainly because he has an hard on for stronk Putin.

Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    It's a well known Putin fact that his soldiers are immune to bullets and bombs.

7+ Year Old Account
    Good guy Putin is ready for talks with Ukraine.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    We have a new Nobel peace prize winner!

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Is that the "ready for talks" if Ukrainian army does unconditional surrender? Or something new, like play for time to roll in more reinforcements?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

He might have seen the casualty figures and decided he really wants this over soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    He might have seen the casualty figures and decided he really wants this over soon.
    Lol no. Why would he be bothered with cannon fodder dying?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Lol no. Why would he be bothered with cannon fodder dying?
    Because at some point he needs to roll in new cannon fodder, and that will be noticed. He's not got a limitless supply of warm bodies and certainly can't cover it up all the time.