Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    well the Us announced its response to Navalny's murder.

Sanctions!
    What did you want the US do? Nuke Moscow?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elder Millennial View Post
    You know the answer, my man.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    They certainly don't want that Republican funding stream to be cut.

10+ Year Old Account
    There. You said it. You did it.
    You didn't have to send flowers.
    You didn't have to buy dinner.
    With 2 words, you left her satisfied like she's only dreamed of.
    I hope you're happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Stop negotiations and business entirely with Russia.
    "Truth...justice, honor, freedom! Vain indulgences, every one(...) I know what I want, and I take it. I take advantage of whatever I can, and discard that which I cannot. There is no room for sentiment or guilt."

Will admit, those sanctions should have been passing funding for Ukraine instead.

If countries did that every time something like this happened. No one would be talking to anyone.

What negotiations exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    You can claim a lot of things about modern Russia, but being overall racist and displacing ethnic minorities are not in the list. Tatars probably have more sway in Russia than Indians in USA and no, their language and ethnicity are not being supressed. Or the way over the top attention and pull that Chechnya has as another example.
    That's why their mobilization for the totally-not-a-war is focused on the minority and poorer regions far away from Moscow. Insert "RANDOM WHATABOUTISM GO!!" meme.

I guess 1944 is long ago enough to not count as modern Russia. And the whole USSR "not Russia dudes, for real!!" name change.

https://www.wilsoncenter.org/blog-po...-russification

But in 1944, Joseph Stalin formally ordered the deportation of the entire Crimean Tatar community (roughly 200,000 in number), falsely accusing them of collaborating with the Nazis. Stalin's government forcibly loaded most onto freight cars bound for Central Asia, where they were to be resettled.
    If only you could just find your fog of war and disappear to it for a year or more again.

Not even 48 hours after his highly critical post revealed 16000 russians had died taking Avdiivka, russian milblogger Murz is reportedly dead. By suicide.

I guess when the foggy war lifts we will find out if it was falling from heights, falling onto bullets or falling onto polonium that dus it.

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    16000 russians had died taking Avdiivka...
    According to Wikipedia, this is 50% of the city's pre-war population, and 1000% of the city's wartime population.

Was it fucking worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    According to Wikipedia, this is 50% of the city's pre-war population, and 1000% of the city's wartime population.

Was it fucking worth it?
    You have to consider the fact that human lives are worth nothing in Russia.

Was it fucking worth it?
    Ask any of the local russian shills here. Avdiivka was totally the main HQ of the Ukronazi-NATO-evil West Alliance, housing Star Destroyers, 3 Death Stars, Illuminati leadership along with 347 Zelenskys. Not to forget million secret NATO soldiers posing as mercenaries for ukrainian army.

Quote Originally Posted by Saradain View Post
    Ask any of the local russian shills here. Avdiivka was totally the main HQ of the Ukronazi-NATO-evil West Alliance, housing Star Destroyers, 3 Death Stars, Illuminati leadership along with 347 Zelenskys. Not to forget million secret NATO soldiers posing as mercenaries for ukrainian army.
    You forgot the mutants they claimed are being made in Ukraine by NATO. In those secret bio labs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Azadina View Post
    You forgot the mutants they claimed are being made in Ukraine by NATO. In those secret bio labs.
    And the primary breeding ground of the battle-mosqitoes.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Quote Originally Posted by Azadina View Post
    And black magic grannies casting curses. Or psyops, who knows, the memes keep changing. Ukraine doesn't have great chances without western aid, but then it's not about measuring which country can win in a 1v1, it's about not letting genocidal nazi states roaming free. Takes a special kind of person when you support russians.

Russia yet again flaunting international borders, carrying out assassinations on foreign soil, this time Spain.

Ukraine updates: Defected Russian pilot found dead in Spain
    He was shot repeatly then driven over by a car.

I was recently walking the streets of Rome when I noticed some graffiti that made me smile, wrote on a telephone pole, was "All Russians are guilty."

10+ Year Old Account

Was it fucking worth it?
    Given the previous comments on where those troops are drafted from and why, then it's probably considered a bonus to those in charge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    You have to consider the fact that human lives are worth nothing in Russia.
    I still think that's not entirely true, I mean the Afghanistan war was stopped, in part, due to casualties and the backlash over it. I do think that to **putin** lives are worthless but I'm pretty sure that those losing their lives would rather not lose them. (but if that's their concern they should get their mates and re-enact 1917)

Another one bites the dust, another one bites the dust, another Su-34 gone...

7 in a week, going well.
    Last edited by Iphie; 2024-02-21 at 11:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by alach View Post
    Russia yet again flaunting international borders, carrying out assassinations on foreign soil, this time Spain.

Ukraine updates: Defected Russian pilot found dead in Spain
    He was shot repeatly then driven over by a car.

I was recently walking the streets of Rome when I noticed some graffiti that made me smile, wrote on a telephone pole, was "All Russians are guilty."
    Not really surprising though. Russia, like many countries, has a habit of killing those branded as traitors.