Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    Ukraine will join NATO at some point:
    https://youtu.be/QxLRtlHJwv8?si=IhQlp3sYVtho4kPn

Putin has said that will lead to catastrophe
    https://twitter.com/LibertyLockPod/s...909581566?s=19

Retards in NATO, Brussels and Washington are pushing for a mass extinction event. I was never pro Trump but after this I am starting to hope that he will win the elections.
    You are such a fucking moron.

Quote Originally Posted by Iphie View Post
    to add to this: very little actually goes as money most goes as material. Meaning there's no "pallets of cash" going. (another talking point)
    In addition to this addition, a lot of it is even surplus material. They didn't spend money telling a contractor to build a weapon to ship to Ukraine, the weapon was build a decade ago as part of routine military procurement and to keep the factories running and maintain production knowledge and its been sitting in storage all this time and now its being send to Ukraine.

Most of the financial support is coming from the EU, which has send 3x as much as the US.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    NATO is afraid of escalation, they have always been afraid of it. Meanwhile Russia gives no shits because they know that so long as they don't directly invade NATO we don't do anything.
    I mean being afraid is the whole reason for the defensive pact in the first place, who would have thought it wasn't communism that was the enemy back then.

Retards in NATO, Brussels and Washington are pushing for a mass extinction event. I was never pro Trump but after this I am starting to hope that he will win the elections.
    Big wife beater logic going on here. "She asked her friend to protect her from me, so naturally I had to shoot up the whole neighborhood, it was inevitable".

Do you even think 1 second before clicking post?

What in the world of shit is this.

All bait out, gentlemen, russian shills are DESPERATE.

Oh no, the blame suddenly belongs to those who would grant security and peace to victims of Nazi Russia! Poor Russia, if they cannot invade anyone, they just HAVE to resort to n00ks!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    And USA as well in regards to the Gaza situation or China when it suits them, etc...
    What was said about whataboutism in this thread several times over by mods?

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting...

MOSCOW, Feb 26 (Reuters) - Russian opposition politician Alexei Navalny was close to being freed in a prisoner swap at the time of his death, Maria Pevchikh, a Navalny ally, said on Monday, repeating her allegation that President Vladimir Putin had him killed.
    Ok, so, let's assume this is real for a moment, who ordered Navalny's death then? I can see various scenarios and some make putin look mighty weak. I mean yeah ,they say puitn had him killed but that may not be true, even if he's the most likely culprit. (various outlets are wondering about the timing and how it's not really to putin's benefit)
    Last edited by Iphie; 2024-02-26 at 11:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saradain View Post
    What in the world of shit is this.

All bait out, gentlemen, russian shills are DESPERATE.

Oh no, the blame suddenly belongs to those who would grant security and peace to victims of Nazi Russia! Poor Russia, if they cannot invade anyone, they just HAVE to resort to n00ks!

- - - Updated - - -

What was said about whataboutism in this thread several times over by mods?
    Great, because whataboutism would be me saying it is ok for Russia to do it because the others are doing it. Which it is not what I am saying. I am saying that those countries are doing it because they can. Does that make it "ok"? Nope because each time, hundreds die. But they will still do it because they want to protect their interests.

I some way, at the international level, might makes right.

Great, because whataboutism would be me saying it is ok for Russia to do it because the others are doing it. Which it is not what I am saying. I am saying that those countries are doing it because they can. Does that make it "ok"? Nope because each time, hundreds die. But they will still do it because they want to protect their interests.

Fair enough, I was distracted by sheer stupidity of Ulmita-posting. I suppose we have to repeat the same point - it's not ideal how the world works, but it is what it is.

And this thread isn't really about UN vetoing so it's not exactly relevant to what US alone or China does at the UN.

But if might makes right...

15+ Year Old Account
    It's so interesting that people can realize and even acknowledge that NATO exists as a defense against Russian aggression, and simultaneously scarf down Putin's lines about it leading to a mass extinction and say that it would all be the fault of NATO and the US because "Russia would have no choice but to nuke".

Like, you motherfuckers realize that Russia is the one making the threats? They say they don't have a choice but they do. If you think Russia is required to launch nukes because OTHER countries ally, you're so brain broken that it's beyond reasoning. How about Russia stops giving other countries a reason to ally against them.

- - - Updated - - -

Why do hundreds have to die just because they want to protect themselves? It's been made pretty clear that Russia is a rabid aggressor, and it's likely that thousands would have died instead. Russia keeps violating other country's sovereignty, but you don't give a fuck about that because you're an ocean away and not having your land stolen and your family murdered.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

This is a bit it a strawman argument, because “whataboutism” has never been about saying somethings ok, its about saying “something else is just as bad/worse” which is exactly what you’re saying.

Interesting...

Ok, so, let's assume this is real for a moment, who ordered Navalny's death then? I can see various scenarios and some make putin look mighty weak. I mean yeah ,they say puitn had him killed but that may not be true, even if he's the most likely culprit. (various outlets are wondering about the timing and how it's not really to putin's benefit)
    Don't think too hard about it. If Navalny was freed, he would continue being a character in opposition of Putin, that people could rally around. By removing such a figure, Putin thinks he makes it harder for the people to organize and rise against him.

RuZZia hasn't offered unconditional surrender to NATO at any point. So, why isn't it RuZZia that is forcing NATOs hand in glassing it? Do explain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azadina View Post
    RuZZia hasn't offered unconditional surrender to NATO at any point. So, why isn't it RuZZia that is forcing NATOs hand in glassing it? Do explain.
    NATO: *Exists because Russians keep threatening to glass Europe.*

Russia: "If you keep existing, we'll glass Europe!"

Ulmita: "Damn, it'll be all NATOs fault if Europe gets glassed."

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    NATO: *Exists because Russians keep threatening to glass Europe.*

Russia: "If you keep existing, we'll glass Europe! ...And if you don't, we'll rape, murder and pillage the continent, and oppress anyone surviving under our rule"

Ulmita: "Damn, it'll be all NATOs fault if Europe gets glassed."
    It required the other part of RuZZki motivation, for Ulmita to make his very reasonable and sane conclusion
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Veggie50 View Post
    This is a bit it a strawman argument, because “whataboutism” has never been about saying somethings ok, its about saying “something else is just as bad/worse” which is exactly what you’re saying.
    What I am saying is : "This is how the world works, period". Shame you do not get it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hungary approves, welcome Sweden

Hungary approves, welcome Sweden
    Welcome to the party, you fiendish demons from across the straight!
    Enjoy the cookies.

This definitely crossed a line.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    A russian line? You know what they can do with those?

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    thats what happens when you draw red lines constantly, people stop giving a shit about them.
    The West has crossed dozens of so called red lines from Russia during this conflict.

And nothing happened.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death