1. #37101
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    Ukraine will join NATO at some point:
    https://youtu.be/QxLRtlHJwv8?si=IhQlp3sYVtho4kPn

    Putin has said that will lead to catastrophe
    https://twitter.com/LibertyLockPod/s...909581566?s=19

    Retards in NATO, Brussels and Washington are pushing for a mass extinction event. I was never pro Trump but after this I am starting to hope that he will win the elections.
    You are such a fucking moron.

  2. #37102
    Quote Originally Posted by Iphie View Post
    to add to this: very little actually goes as money most goes as material. Meaning there's no "pallets of cash" going. (another talking point)
    In addition to this addition, a lot of it is even surplus material. They didn't spend money telling a contractor to build a weapon to ship to Ukraine, the weapon was build a decade ago as part of routine military procurement and to keep the factories running and maintain production knowledge and its been sitting in storage all this time and now its being send to Ukraine.

    Most of the financial support is coming from the EU, which has send 3x as much as the US.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

  3. #37103
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    NATO is afraid of escalation, they have always been afraid of it. Meanwhile Russia gives no shits because they know that so long as they don't directly invade NATO we don't do anything.
    I mean being afraid is the whole reason for the defensive pact in the first place, who would have thought it wasn't communism that was the enemy back then.

  4. #37104
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    Ukraine will join NATO at some point:
    https://youtu.be/QxLRtlHJwv8?si=IhQlp3sYVtho4kPn

    Putin has said that will lead to catastrophe
    https://twitter.com/LibertyLockPod/s...909581566?s=19

    Retards in NATO, Brussels and Washington are pushing for a mass extinction event. I was never pro Trump but after this I am starting to hope that he will win the elections.
    Big wife beater logic going on here. "She asked her friend to protect her from me, so naturally I had to shoot up the whole neighborhood, it was inevitable".

    Do you even think 1 second before clicking post?

  5. #37105
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    Ukraine will join NATO at some point:
    https://youtu.be/QxLRtlHJwv8?si=IhQlp3sYVtho4kPn

    Putin has said that will lead to catastrophe
    https://twitter.com/LibertyLockPod/s...909581566?s=19

    Retards in NATO, Brussels and Washington are pushing for a mass extinction event. I was never pro Trump but after this I am starting to hope that he will win the elections.
    What in the world of shit is this.

    All bait out, gentlemen, russian shills are DESPERATE.

    Oh no, the blame suddenly belongs to those who would grant security and peace to victims of Nazi Russia! Poor Russia, if they cannot invade anyone, they just HAVE to resort to n00ks!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    And USA as well in regards to the Gaza situation or China when it suits them, etc...
    What was said about whataboutism in this thread several times over by mods?

  6. #37106
    The Lightbringer Iphie's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Suomi/Nederland
    Posts
    3,014
    Interesting...

    MOSCOW, Feb 26 (Reuters) - Russian opposition politician Alexei Navalny was close to being freed in a prisoner swap at the time of his death, Maria Pevchikh, a Navalny ally, said on Monday, repeating her allegation that President Vladimir Putin had him killed.
    Ok, so, let's assume this is real for a moment, who ordered Navalny's death then? I can see various scenarios and some make putin look mighty weak. I mean yeah ,they say puitn had him killed but that may not be true, even if he's the most likely culprit. (various outlets are wondering about the timing and how it's not really to putin's benefit)
    Last edited by Iphie; 2024-02-26 at 11:56 AM.

  7. #37107
    Quote Originally Posted by Saradain View Post
    What in the world of shit is this.

    All bait out, gentlemen, russian shills are DESPERATE.

    Oh no, the blame suddenly belongs to those who would grant security and peace to victims of Nazi Russia! Poor Russia, if they cannot invade anyone, they just HAVE to resort to n00ks!

    - - - Updated - - -



    What was said about whataboutism in this thread several times over by mods?
    Great, because whataboutism would be me saying it is ok for Russia to do it because the others are doing it. Which it is not what I am saying. I am saying that those countries are doing it because they can. Does that make it "ok"? Nope because each time, hundreds die. But they will still do it because they want to protect their interests.

    I some way, at the international level, might makes right.

  8. #37108
    Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Great, because whataboutism would be me saying it is ok for Russia to do it because the others are doing it. Which it is not what I am saying. I am saying that those countries are doing it because they can. Does that make it "ok"? Nope because each time, hundreds die. But they will still do it because they want to protect their interests.

    I some way, at the international level, might makes right.
    Fair enough, I was distracted by sheer stupidity of Ulmita-posting. I suppose we have to repeat the same point - it's not ideal how the world works, but it is what it is.

    And this thread isn't really about UN vetoing so it's not exactly relevant to what US alone or China does at the UN.

    But if might makes right...

  9. #37109
    The Undying Cthulhu 2020's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Rigging your election
    Posts
    36,878
    It's so interesting that people can realize and even acknowledge that NATO exists as a defense against Russian aggression, and simultaneously scarf down Putin's lines about it leading to a mass extinction and say that it would all be the fault of NATO and the US because "Russia would have no choice but to nuke".

    Like, you motherfuckers realize that Russia is the one making the threats? They say they don't have a choice but they do. If you think Russia is required to launch nukes because OTHER countries ally, you're so brain broken that it's beyond reasoning. How about Russia stops giving other countries a reason to ally against them.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Great, because whataboutism would be me saying it is ok for Russia to do it because the others are doing it. Which it is not what I am saying. I am saying that those countries are doing it because they can. Does that make it "ok"? Nope because each time, hundreds die. But they will still do it because they want to protect their interests.

    I some way, at the international level, might makes right.
    Why do hundreds have to die just because they want to protect themselves? It's been made pretty clear that Russia is a rabid aggressor, and it's likely that thousands would have died instead. Russia keeps violating other country's sovereignty, but you don't give a fuck about that because you're an ocean away and not having your land stolen and your family murdered.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

  10. #37110
    Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Great, because whataboutism would be me saying it is ok for Russia to do it because the others are doing it. Which it is not what I am saying. I am saying that those countries are doing it because they can. Does that make it "ok"? Nope because each time, hundreds die. But they will still do it because they want to protect their interests.

    I some way, at the international level, might makes right.
    This is a bit it a strawman argument, because “whataboutism” has never been about saying somethings ok, its about saying “something else is just as bad/worse” which is exactly what you’re saying.

  11. #37111
    Quote Originally Posted by Iphie View Post
    Interesting...



    Ok, so, let's assume this is real for a moment, who ordered Navalny's death then? I can see various scenarios and some make putin look mighty weak. I mean yeah ,they say puitn had him killed but that may not be true, even if he's the most likely culprit. (various outlets are wondering about the timing and how it's not really to putin's benefit)
    Don't think too hard about it. If Navalny was freed, he would continue being a character in opposition of Putin, that people could rally around. By removing such a figure, Putin thinks he makes it harder for the people to organize and rise against him.

  12. #37112
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    Ukraine will join NATO at some point:
    https://youtu.be/QxLRtlHJwv8?si=IhQlp3sYVtho4kPn

    Putin has said that will lead to catastrophe
    https://twitter.com/LibertyLockPod/s...909581566?s=19

    Retards in NATO, Brussels and Washington are pushing for a mass extinction event. I was never pro Trump but after this I am starting to hope that he will win the elections.
    RuZZia hasn't offered unconditional surrender to NATO at any point. So, why isn't it RuZZia that is forcing NATOs hand in glassing it? Do explain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

    Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

  13. #37113
    The Unstoppable Force Jessicka's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    21,224
    Quote Originally Posted by Azadina View Post
    RuZZia hasn't offered unconditional surrender to NATO at any point. So, why isn't it RuZZia that is forcing NATOs hand in glassing it? Do explain.
    NATO: *Exists because Russians keep threatening to glass Europe.*

    Russia: "If you keep existing, we'll glass Europe!"

    Ulmita: "Damn, it'll be all NATOs fault if Europe gets glassed."

  14. #37114
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    NATO: *Exists because Russians keep threatening to glass Europe.*

    Russia: "If you keep existing, we'll glass Europe! ...And if you don't, we'll rape, murder and pillage the continent, and oppress anyone surviving under our rule"

    Ulmita: "Damn, it'll be all NATOs fault if Europe gets glassed."
    It required the other part of RuZZki motivation, for Ulmita to make his very reasonable and sane conclusion
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

    Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

  15. #37115
    Quote Originally Posted by Veggie50 View Post
    This is a bit it a strawman argument, because “whataboutism” has never been about saying somethings ok, its about saying “something else is just as bad/worse” which is exactly what you’re saying.
    What I am saying is : "This is how the world works, period". Shame you do not get it.

  16. #37116
    The Lightbringer Iphie's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Suomi/Nederland
    Posts
    3,014
    Hungary approves, welcome Sweden

  17. #37117
    Quote Originally Posted by Iphie View Post
    Hungary approves, welcome Sweden
    Welcome to the party, you fiendish demons from across the straight!
    Enjoy the cookies.

  18. #37118
    This definitely crossed a line.

  19. #37119
    The Lightbringer Iphie's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Suomi/Nederland
    Posts
    3,014
    Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    This definitely crossed a line.
    A russian line? You know what they can do with those?

  20. #37120
    Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    This definitely crossed a line.
    thats what happens when you draw red lines constantly, people stop giving a shit about them.
    The West has crossed dozens of so called red lines from Russia during this conflict.

    And nothing happened.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •