1. #38141
    Quote Originally Posted by PgStckr View Post
    Ukrainians are literally running out of, well, Ukrainians.
    And the current Russian "army" is no more than mercenaries, formerly imprisoned murderers, among other criminals..
    Meanwhile US aid is still in the millions with NATO expanding.

    An immense net loss for Russia that once boasted a large presence that intimidated, and now can only be viewed as a paper tiger made from used toilet paper.

  2. #38142
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    And the current Russian "army" is no more than mercenaries, formerly imprisoned murderers, among other criminals..
    Meanwhile US aid is still in the millions with NATO expanding.

    An immense net loss for Russia that once boasted a large presence that intimidated, and now can only be viewed as a paper tiger made from used toilet paper.
    Why the begging is heard from cocainsky's side, then?
    Why would he grovel and beg and plea for money, arms, support so much, then?
    Why'd he draft his fellow Ukrainians so violently, then? Why would he usurp power, then?

  3. #38143
    Quote Originally Posted by PgStckr View Post
    Why the begging is heard from cocainsky's side, then?
    Why would he grovel and beg and plea for money, arms, support so much, then?
    Why'd he draft his fellow Ukrainians so violently, then? Why would he usurp power, then?
    whenever a russian troll, shill or tankie types something I instantly tune out.

    The amount of bullshit in these 4 qeustions makes me sick.

  4. #38144
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuiking View Post
    whenever a russian troll, shill or tankie types something I instantly tune out.

    The amount of bullshit in these 4 qeustions makes me sick.
    Describe what do you see here, please:
    https://youtube.com/shorts/IeImMrgL1...5WlSWUjsnCUlPp

  5. #38145
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuiking View Post
    whenever a russian troll, shill or tankie types something I instantly tune out. The amount of bullshit in these 4 qeustions makes me sick.
    It's telling how much the Putinistas either worship him, follow their ridiculous Putin-controlled media, or fear Putin.

    And of course their only response is youtube...lol!

  6. #38146
    Mister Piggy is back right on his schedule. Spamming two megathreads with propaganda and cross-referencing talking points between the two. Oh golly who could have expected this. In before Holan Heights talking points in this thread.

  7. #38147
    The Unstoppable Force Belize's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Gen-OT College of Shitposting
    Posts
    21,954
    Quote Originally Posted by Saradain View Post
    Mister Piggy is back right on his schedule. Spamming two megathreads with propaganda and cross-referencing talking points between the two. Oh golly who could have expected this. In before Holan Heights talking points in this thread.
    My favorite bit is YouTube Shorts being used as sources. I guess it's a step up from TikTok shorts lmao

  8. #38148
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    My favorite bit is YouTube Shorts being used as sources. I guess it's a step up from TikTok shorts lmao
    And just in time after Waffles got sent to a forum vacation. Coincidences or 5D chess? We'll never know! If Russia applied the same perfect choreography to their war doctrines, maybe they'll reach Kyiv after 30 years!

  9. #38149
    Merely a Setback Kaleredar's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    phasing...
    Posts
    25,713
    Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    And the radical left would become one anyway.
    There’s no radical left in US politics to be worried about. There is, however, a very real and dangerous far right.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by PgStckr View Post
    Describe what do you see here, please:
    https://youtube.com/shorts/IeImMrgL1...5WlSWUjsnCUlPp
    Hi, why do you consider YouTube shorts by nobodies to be adequate evidence?

    Because to most people it makes it look like you’re an uninformed loon at best, and a dishonest troll trying to sew misinformation with weak propaganda at worst.

    Anyway, NATO is kicking it with its two newest members that Russia is utterly powerless to act against. Which of course begs the question… if Russia was never a threat to Ukraine until they “threatened” to join a protective western alliance… then why did Ukraine feel the need to join a protective western alliance?
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2024-04-15 at 03:50 PM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

  10. #38150
    Brewmaster Karreck's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Beneath you. Devouring.
    Posts
    1,269
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Anyway, NATO is kicking it with its two newest members that Russia is utterly powerless to act against. Which of course begs the question… if Russia was never a threat to Ukraine until they “threatened” to join a protective western alliance… then why did Ukraine feel the need to join a protective western alliance?
    Russia really has worked tirelessly to boost NATO membership.
    Princesses can kill knights to rescue dragons.

  11. #38151
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    There’s no radical left in US politics to be worried about. There is, however, a very real and dangerous far right.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Hi, why do you consider YouTube shorts by nobodies to be adequate evidence?

    Because to most people it makes it look like you’re an uninformed loon at best, and a dishonest troll trying to sew misinformation with weak propaganda at worst.

    Anyway, NATO is kicking it with its two newest members that Russia is utterly powerless to act against. Which of course begs the question… if Russia was never a threat to Ukraine until they “threatened” to join a protective western alliance… then why did Ukraine feel the need to join a protective western alliance?
    The radical left is more of an issue in Europe than in US, yes. The far right is an issue in Europe as well.

  12. #38152
    Sounds like Iran's attack on Israel has had the unexpected consequence of shaking the funding loose for Ukraine.

  13. #38153
    The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Look behind you.
    Posts
    3,384
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    The difference is that while the far right loves russia, the radical left loathes the US and the West. They are backing russia for different reasons.
    Yeah Tankies are another sort of dipshit. Ones that hold fuckall for political power - thank God - but are often still useful idiots for 'anti western' fascists when it comes to spreading discourse online.

  14. #38154
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Hi, why do you consider YouTube shorts by nobodies to be adequate evidence?
    Hey.
    I don't think it's relevant if the video presented is a youtube shorts or not. There's a whole 3 hours-long video on youtube called "3 hours of Ukrainian graveyards", would that suffice as evidence? After all, you can trust Cocainskyi when he says that only 31k Ukrainian troops were killed over 2 years, right?
    You could do a little research on youtube with keyword "тцк" which is an abbreviature for Ukrainian drafting structure, and I'm fairly certain you'd find quite some material, though I suspect your side of the web won't show up much if anything.
    Would you consider NYT column to be an adequate evidence?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Because to most people it makes it look like you’re an uninformed loon at best, and a dishonest troll trying to sew misinformation with weak propaganda at worst.
    Well, most people in this thread look like they are full-blown russophobes, what with pejoratives, impotent hatred and equally impotent callings to "glass dem ruZZian orks", at best.
    You know who else wanted to eradicate all Russians?



    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Anyway, NATO is kicking it with its two newest members
    Instead of 3.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    two newest members that Russia is utterly powerless to act against
    Then why the fear mongering?
    Why the shivering?
    Why Cocainskyi continues to push the drugged-up narrative that if you don't help Ukraine now, then Poland and Proebalts will be next?
    Russia is utterly powerless, right?

    protective western alliance
    Whom did nato protect when they bombed Belgrade with uranium fucking bombs?

  15. #38155
    Merely a Setback Kaleredar's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    phasing...
    Posts
    25,713
    Quote Originally Posted by PgStckr View Post
    Hey.
    I don't think it's relevant if the video presented is a youtube shorts or not. There's a whole 3 hours-long video on youtube called "3 hours of Ukrainian graveyards", would that suffice as evidence?
    Then I refer you to the "nobodies" section.

    Three hours of propaganda and lies by some Russian shill is still just as worthless. Just as empty as a youtube short or a documentary or some tankie's manifesto he scrawled out on a bathroom wall. Repeating a lie more times doesn't make it more true, honeypop. No matter how much that's Russia's M.O. these days.

    After all, you can trust Cocainskyi when he says that only 31k Ukrainian troops were killed over 2 years, right?
    You could do a little research on youtube with keyword "тцк" which is an abbreviature for Ukrainian drafting structure, and I'm fairly certain you'd find quite some material, though I suspect your side of the web won't show up much if anything.
    The fuck would I go to any random nobody on youtube for any major news or opinion about anything?

    Would you consider NYT column to be an adequate evidence?
    You seem so in a tizzy about Ukraine's recruitment practices and I really have no understanding as to why.

    You know what would stop Ukraine's recruitment to their armed forces? Russia leaving Ukraine. It could literally stop tomorrow. Russia could stop it.

    Well, most people in this thread look like they are full-blown russophobes, what with pejoratives, impotent hatred and equally impotent callings to "glass dem ruZZian orks", at best.
    Hmmm, could that have something to do with the

    1) invading a sovereign foreign nation with the explicit intent of subsuming it into a vassal state
    2) lying about any and all reasoning for doing so
    3) doing so for the megalomaniacal dreams of a dictator
    4) committing numerous war crimes and atrocities
    5) continued targeting of civilians and civilian areas
    6) kidnapping children for deportation back to Russia

    That makes a country and the people who support it pretty detestable.


    Yes, most people equate Russians with nazis these days. Why? Well, they're acting an awful lot like nazi germany. What qualitatively even differentiates Russia from Nazi germany at this point? Besides the utter lack of tactics and planning, of course. Is it that Russia hasn't technically rounded people up into extermination camps yet, and has settled only for the mass civilian graves?

    You know who else wanted to eradicate all Russians?
    *yawn*


    Instead of 3.
    NATO is +2 allies after all is said and done. If Russia had just done nothing NATO would probably be less powerful than they are now. You'd have a lot more now-dead Russians alive as well.

    But here we are, two scary NATO members posed right on Russia's borders where they previously didn't exist. All Russia's invasion of Ukraine apparently proved to people on the fence about joining NATO is that they should do it and do it fast, not that they should be "scared of Russian repercussions."

    Because they know all Russia can actually do is punch down. And even then, the little guy Ukraine, run by an apparently drunken and drug fueled comedian in drag (were you the one losing your shit about that? I can't remember you pro-russian accounts all just sorta blend together into a bland mush,) can smash Russia in the face with one hell of a haymaker.

    Maybe Putin should have tried more military tactical planning and rooting out the egregious corruption and misappropriation at every level of his government instead of shirtless horseback riding.

    Then why the fear mongering?
    Why the shivering?
    Why Cocainskyi continues to push the drugged-up narrative that if you don't help Ukraine now, then Poland and Proebalts will be next?
    Russia is utterly powerless, right?
    ...so can Russia act against Sweden and Finland, or...

    to which you then follow with "Russia just wants Ukraine, trust us!" Here's another thing to learn about the people's perception of Russia: the words they say ain't worth the paper they'd be written on.

    The rest of us choose to learn from history, in which a megalomaniac with delusions of grandeur of rebuilding some imagined empirical glory attempts to march across Europe needs to be stopped posthaste, and not with appeasement or trusting their rotten word.

    For you detesting nazis so much, you seem to sure support Russia acting exactly like them.


    Whom did nato protect when they bombed Belgrade with uranium fucking bombs?
    NATO started no war in Belgrade.


    And of course that's whataboutism anyway. What someone else did a quarter of a century ago is not an excuse for what Russia is doing. Right now. Actively. Every day. For the past two years.
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2024-04-16 at 06:51 AM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

  16. #38156
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    *yawn*
    *yawn*


    You sure love fighting strawmen. Also, something something, Russia bad.
    I don't think you and I can have a good conversation.

  17. #38157
    How is that straw man? He countered each one of your worthless statements with facts. He gave you more attention than you deserve, and I don't believe you are here to have a valid conversation with anyone.

  18. #38158
    Merely a Setback Kaleredar's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    phasing...
    Posts
    25,713
    Quote Originally Posted by PgStckr View Post
    *yawn*


    You sure love fighting strawmen. Also, something something, Russia bad.
    I don't think you and I can have a good conversation.
    I understand you might find it difficult to respond in non-YouTube short format and without the prompting of some middle-aged nobody broadcasting from his half-furnished basement, but give it a go eh?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by alach View Post
    How is that straw man? He countered each one of your worthless statements with facts. He gave you more attention than you deserve, and I don't believe you are here to have a valid conversation with anyone.
    These guys are really bad about getting the “pro-Russia” message out there. They’re supposed to overwhelm the discourse with confusion and misdirection so people fundamentally mistrust everything they hear… but there are so few of them that when one conjures up some easily debunkable drek 10 people pile on them pointing out how ludicrous they are and anyone happening on the thread is more likely to read one of the dozen posts pointing out how dumb they are and how terrible Russia is, and not any of their pro-Russia stuff.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

  19. #38159
    Quote Originally Posted by PgStckr View Post
    *yawn*


    You sure love fighting strawmen. Also, something something, Russia bad.
    I don't think you and I can have a good conversation.
    It's cute you think you have any good conversations with anyone. Russia most definitely is bad in this war they started, but you keep trying to earn that paycheck. Maybe one day you'll be employee of the month at the propaganda farm.

    Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

  20. #38160
    Anyway, back to dead frenchfries.
    According to Pyotr Tolstoi, there were about 370 french mercs in Ukraine, with half of them already being dead by now.
    Eagerly waiting for Macron to do the stupid and send more. Sunshines TOS-1a need target practice.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •