Quote Originally Posted by TrueNeutral View Post
    2+ years later, Ukraine is still winning the war..

Oh wait..

Hey, remember how Russia literally made a law that prevented able-bodied men to leave the country after hundreds of thousands had already left? Ain't that a funny thing? Shouldn't they gladly accept those millitary boots since they're oh so clearly winning?

Fuck off with this asspulling!

Quote Originally Posted by Elder Millennial View Post
    How curious.

The propaganda spamming Vatnik gets banned and the "enlightened centrist" Vatnik shows up with more propaganda.

Interesting.
    The fact that obvious ban-evading alt accounts aren't immediately permabanned is yet another in a long list of glaring shortcomings of this forum. "Oh look, another low-post account that only pops up to spread propaganda--oh well I'm sure it's nothing..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    The fact that obvious ban-evading alt accounts aren't immediately permabanned is yet another in a long list of glaring shortcomings of this forum. "Oh look, another low-post account that only pops up to spread propaganda--oh well I'm sure it's nothing..."
    Simplist answer might be NYT Magic Find mods/owners are rooting for the fascists.
    Government Affiliated Snark

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    I find it funny how bad the crop of them are at it. Like did they order them from wish or temu. Shalcker at least put in a minimal amount of effort into his propaganda.

The most funny part about russias bad performance is that they literally fight a country of farmers which use old used hardware from european countries.. i mean, we germans sent them all our old stuff we already put to museums, and yet the ukrainians are that tough they literally beat the shit out of Putins military.

It is not just they lose to ukraine, they also lose to museum tanks.

Goodbye Piggy, welcome back "neutral". There must always be...propaganda drivel. Just didn't know one can order the trolls with an intensity level.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saradain View Post
    Goodbye Piggy, welcome back "neutral". There must always be...propaganda drivel. Just didn't know one can order the trolls with an intensity level.
    That fact that someone can be "banned" 10 times and not be permabanned blows my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by ghotihook View Post
    That fact that someone can be "banned" 10 times and not be permabanned blows my mind.
    Easy to manipulate infraction system when you got multiple accounts and can just behave until X amount of infractions expire so you're not getting longer ban/perma'd. Would imagine perma would require a Global mod intervention...But ah. All we can do is to report posts and counter misinformation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    Simplist answer might be NYT Magic Find mods/owners are rooting for the fascists.
    Counterpoint.

Inflammatory propagandist drive clicks and engagement for advertisements.

15+ Year Old Account
    Site traffic and ad revenue matters more I guess.
    Princesses can kill knights to rescue dragons.

Quote Originally Posted by Deus Mortis View Post
    I find it funny how bad the crop of them are at it. Like did they order them from wish or temu. Shalcker at least put in a minimal amount of effort into his propaganda.
    Shacker is a legit sociopath tho.

1+ Year Old Account
    LOL. It's MMO-C, they hand out bans so easy here that if they perma banned people after 3 bans or something, the site would be deserted in a manner of several months, and then few people would see ads and generate revenue for the owners.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Shacker is a legit sociopath tho.
    Aren't all ruZZkies, some just being psychopaths on top of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

The BBC has confirmed by name, graves etc 50,000 russian dead. But as they say, the total is higher than that - these are just the ones uncovered.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-68819853

Quote Originally Posted by TrueNeutral View Post
    2+ years later, Ukraine is still winning the war..
    2+ years into Uncle Vlad's "3 day special operation"...
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    The BBC has confirmed by name, graves etc 50,000 russian dead. But as they say, the total is higher than that - these are just the ones uncovered.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-68819853
    Numbers are probaly araund 781.000 dead. Probaly far less. If you count 1000 soldiers lost per day. Not sure for Ukraine kill/death ratio tho (russan propaganda says 444,000 killed and wounded).
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Numbers are probaly araund 781.000 dead. Probaly far less. If you count 1000 soldiers lost per day. Not sure for Ukraine kill/death ratio tho (russan propaganda says 444,000 killed and wounded).
    Casualties per day also include injuries thst prevent further deployment that and MIA so the reported numbers arent plain deaths.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    IIRC 700K+ is casualties, which doesn't equate dead. It's also those that are injured and removed from the front lines.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    2+ years into Uncle Vlad's "3 day special operation"...
    3 days? you meant 3 years special operation - Random russian guy

Ukrainian aid is finally going up for vote. Pootie's stooges are upset, with Gaetz labelling it 'surrender.' Maybe he should go join all the other child sex offenders who have fled to russia.

Interestingly, part of the bill requires sending ATACMS to Ukraine.
    Last edited by Corvus; 2024-04-17 at 11:41 PM.