1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    why do we keep saying we will then?
    WHERE we are saying that? We are saying that Russia should GTFO, we are helping Ukraine rearm itself/train their forces, we are there in the form of OSCE mission, etc. But there has never been anything that would say - NATO/West is going to fight Russia if they attack Ukraine.

    Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    they're fixed on the border right now with weapons ready
    They did before, and? The last time something serious happened was back in 2014 when they annihilated Ukrainian pocket at Ilovaisk, the so called nothern wind I have mentioned before aka the time Russian army actually fought Ukrainians.
    Last edited by Easo; 2021-12-02 at 05:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    WHERE we are saying that? We are saying that Russia should GTFO, we are helping Ukraine rearm itself/train their forces, we are there in the form of OSCE mission, etc. But there has never been anything that would say - NATO/West is going to fight Russia if they attack Ukraine.
    https://www.businessinsider.com/russ...nsions-2021-12

    and also, it's not worth keeping up with the insane amount of daily news of possible sanctions over a Ukraine scenario
    "Truth...justice, honor, freedom! Vain indulgences, every one(...) I know what I want, and I take it. I take advantage of whatever I can, and discard that which I cannot. There is no room for sentiment or guilt."

  3. #63
    The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    001100010010011110100001101101110011
    Posts
    23,140
    Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    they're fixed on the border right now with weapons ready
    Same as in Jan and what happened?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    https://www.businessinsider.com/russ...nsions-2021-12

    and also, it's not worth keeping up with the insane amount of daily news of possible sanctions over a Ukraine scenario
    Who the fuck cares what Lavrov is vomiting? What, you are gonna start quoting Lukashenko next? He is seeing NATO troops invading every other day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

  5. #65
    Legendary! Ihavewaffles's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    The spice must flow!
    Posts
    6,253
    Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    why do we keep saying we will then? Often along the remarks of protecting democracy and Ukraine's sovereignty
    Uhm, nato sec said this week that ukraine shouldn't go into this thinking nato will treat them as a member to defend, since they are not a member. Basically don't go full retard like a certain character...


  6. #66
    Putin was gonna invade ukraine by December 2nd? What happened?
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Putin was gonna invade ukraine by December 2nd? What happened?
    I thought Putin was going to invade the U.S. by helping the South rise again! /s

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    I thought Putin was going to invade the U.S. by helping the South rise again! /s
    well exactly. Putin isn't going to START a war. He's waiting for the US to tear itself in half between democrats and republicans. At the rate we're going, I'd say that will happen within 2 years. Putin doesn't need to do anything until then. WW3 begins in the US, not Ukraine. Hell, at this point, several states like Texas and Florida are almost going full rogue as it is. 2 years from now, probably a dozen other states will be fully rejecting federal mandates in unison together with Texas and Florida as a new confederacy.

    But keep worrying about Ukraine...
    Last edited by Kokolums; 2021-12-03 at 05:14 PM.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    He's waiting for the US to tear itself in half between democrats and republicans.
    I'm continually impressed with the overly simplistic, binary view of reality that doesn't reflect actual reality at all. You have the strangest fantasies dude, and thus far you've been nothing more than the doomsday preacher on the corner for the past 30 years predicting the "end is nigh" and leaving us all with blue balls for the apocalypse.

  10. #70
    It is a nice shade of blue.

  11. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    well exactly. Putin isn't going to START a war. He's waiting for the US to tear itself in half between democrats and republicans. At the rate we're going, I'd say that will happen within 2 years. Putin doesn't need to do anything until then. WW3 begins in the US, not Ukraine. Hell, at this point, several states like Texas and Florida are almost going full rogue as it is. 2 years from now, probably a dozen other states will be fully rejecting federal mandates in unison together with Texas and Florida as a new confederacy.

    But keep worrying about Ukraine...
    Well one day you'll be right, just hopefully it'll be at a time you won't benefit from it as a giant middle finger.

  12. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Well one day you'll be right, just hopefully it'll be at a time you won't benefit from it as a giant middle finger.
    i dont want war in any way. once you roll the war dice, there is no way to control it. war is madness. we need to find a way to avert it.

    But while idiots yammer about Ukraine, Florida governor DeSantis wants to create a "Florida Guard", a group of soldiers that he controls, as opposed to the state national guard which is federal. they are moving towards forming a new confederate army right out in the open.

    https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/02/polit...tis/index.html
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

  13. #73
    What happens?

    Russia bankrupts itself, and makes the lives of 144 million Russians and 44 million Ukrainians miserable.

    And in the process we get 97976567638797 million posts by Shalcker and ilk claiming that Ukraine isn't in fact being invaded, just to shrug and say, "Well, it's a done deal now!"

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    i dont want war in any way. once you roll the war dice, there is no way to control it. war is madness. we need to find a way to avert it.

    But while idiots yammer about Ukraine, Florida governor DeSantis wants to create a "Florida Guard", a group of soldiers that he controls, as opposed to the state national guard which is federal. they are moving towards forming a new confederate army right out in the open.

    https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/02/polit...tis/index.html
    Republicans finding new and innovative ways to waste money.

  14. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    well exactly. Putin isn't going to START a war. He's waiting for the US to tear itself in half between democrats and republicans. At the rate we're going, I'd say that will happen within 2 years. Putin doesn't need to do anything until then. WW3 begins in the US, not Ukraine. Hell, at this point, several states like Texas and Florida are almost going full rogue as it is. 2 years from now, probably a dozen other states will be fully rejecting federal mandates in unison together with Texas and Florida as a new confederacy.

    But keep worrying about Ukraine...
    didn't you say that 2 years ago how the election was going to.....sigh.

    Texas wants nothing to do with Florida, they are very "texas only" nut jobs there.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    i dont want war in any way. once you roll the war dice, there is no way to control it. war is madness. we need to find a way to avert it.

    But while idiots yammer about Ukraine, Florida governor DeSantis wants to create a "Florida Guard", a group of soldiers that he controls, as opposed to the state national guard which is federal. they are moving towards forming a new confederate army right out in the open.

    https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/02/polit...tis/index.html

    You mean a guard that 20+ other states already have, you know like NY and CA? So are they forming a new army to re-fight the civil war too?
    A guard that FL used to have for decades and it was never for what you claim?

    Man you have a boner for war huh?
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

  15. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Putin was gonna invade ukraine by December 2nd? What happened?
    it started on November 30th and is ongoing.

    this was today
    https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden...0a1c75ccbe4c13
    "Truth...justice, honor, freedom! Vain indulgences, every one(...) I know what I want, and I take it. I take advantage of whatever I can, and discard that which I cannot. There is no room for sentiment or guilt."

  16. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    it started on November 30th and ongoing
    https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden...0a1c75ccbe4c13
    Please provide a quote for the invasion.

  17. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Please provide a quote for the invasion.
    Ukrainian Defense Minister Oleksii Reznikov told lawmakers Friday (today) that the number of Russian troops near Ukraine and in Russian-annexed Crimea is currently estimated at 94,300, warning that a “large-scale escalation” is possible in January.

    Putin to seek guarantees over Ukraine from Biden warns the West of any intervention.
    "Truth...justice, honor, freedom! Vain indulgences, every one(...) I know what I want, and I take it. I take advantage of whatever I can, and discard that which I cannot. There is no room for sentiment or guilt."

  18. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    Ukrainian Defense Minister Oleksii Reznikov told lawmakers Friday (today) that the number of Russian troops near Ukraine and in Russian-annexed Crimea is currently estimated at 94,300, warning that a “large-scale escalation” is possible in January.
    So are they in Ukraine (ignoring Crimea for now)? Did they cross the border? Were shots fired?

  19. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    Ukrainian Defense Minister Oleksii Reznikov told lawmakers Friday (today) that the number of Russian troops near Ukraine and in Russian-annexed Crimea is currently estimated at 94,300, warning that a “large-scale escalation” is possible in January.
    Russia would have to mobilize at least half a million troops if actually intends to invade anything outside the Donbass.

  20. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    So are they in Ukraine (ignoring Crimea for now)? Did they cross the border? Were shots fired?
    yes to first, and no to the second, no shots have been fired yet.
    "Truth...justice, honor, freedom! Vain indulgences, every one(...) I know what I want, and I take it. I take advantage of whatever I can, and discard that which I cannot. There is no room for sentiment or guilt."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •