Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    Their incestors worked hard so they could have that life.
    HAH

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    I don't think he would be able to stop the deliveries that gets approved by congress but he would slow them down not to mention watering down sanctions. One of Trump's goal was to destroy NATO and have Russia rejoin the G7. It would certainly be interesting times to say the least having a Putin stooge in the white house.
    Ehh, who knows, imho Trump is someone who will change the tune the moment it suits him. One day for Putler, second for "fak Rassha".
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

With Fox now having one of their own injured, I wonder if they'll change their tune. Sadly I doubt it. And sadly it wasn't Cucker. But that would first require him having a pair to actually go anywhere dangerous first.

Ukraine is saying the missile that hit Donetsk was Russian, not theirs. Given other false flags, it is possible though I doubt there is a way to find out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    With Fox now having one of their own injured, I wonder if they'll change their tune. Sadly I doubt it. And sadly it wasn't Cucker. But that would first require him having a pair to actually go anywhere dangerous first.
    I wouldn't put it past the Fox broadcasters personalities to work themselves into contortions trying to blame Biden for allowing a US citizen to be injured in Ukraine.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Do Republicans still like to pretend they'd be super duper soldier people and stick around to fight an actual fucking war?

I don't know. A lot of these people are poor and haven't got much. And dying for your home could give them more purpose than most of them have every had. Plus, most of these people believe there is something better waiting for them. I mean, I'm not a Republican and I believe that too, but that's not the point. The point is: Dying is easy when you ain't got shit, believe you are doing it for something, and believe you will get something better than what you had for doing it.

Ukraine is saying the missile that hit Donetsk was Russian, not theirs. Given other false flags, it is possible though I doubt there is a way to find out.
    It is 99% certain to have been Ukrainian. I mean, let's take a logical look at things. First, Ukraine used Tochka's against cities/close to them back in 2014/2015, second, Russia has fully rearmed to Iskanders for some time already, remaining Tochkas were put into reserve, third - Ukraine has fired artillery on Donetsk all those years and especially now after the war started. Why stage a false flag for something like that? It's nothing new. Russia being comically evil is an easy excuse, but not a logical one.

Add to this the drone which fell in Zagreb. Unless Russia has managed to give the old Tu-141 more range just for false flag, assuming they still had left any after spending them for target practice then it could have only been launched from Western Ukraine (50 year old crap, inertial navigation likely failed and here you go, no specific malice by Ukraine). Add to that other Tu-141's from Ukraine falling in Russia and Crimea - most likely used for wasting AA missiles/covering Tochka launches as false targets.
    Oh yeah, and it flew over Hungary, making Russian launch even more impossible.

Welcome to war, it sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluespiderman57 View Post
    I don't know. A lot of these people are poor and haven't got much. And dying for your home could give them more purpose than most of them have every had. Plus, most of these people believe there is something better waiting for them. I mean, I'm not a Republican and I believe that too, but that's not the point. The point is: Dying is easy when you ain't got shit, believe you are doing it for something, and believe you will get something better than what you had for doing it.
    Conversely, any invasion of the US would likely focus on rich urban areas which are predominantly Democrat.

Sure as fuck the GoP "militias" wouldn't be lining up to defend those urban areas. There'd be a lot of "I'm gonna defend this bit of dirt that nobody in their right mind would bother taking" and patting themselves on the back for it.

Like, grats, dude, you've "defended" Bumfuck, Nowheresville. That'll show 'em.

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Conversely, any invasion of the US would likely focus on rich urban areas which are predominantly Democrat.

Sure as fuck the GoP "militias" wouldn't be lining up to defend those urban areas. There'd be a lot of "I'm gonna defend this bit of dirt that nobody in their right mind would bother taking" and patting themselves on the back for it.

Like, grats, dude, you've "defended" Bumfuck, Nowheresville. That'll show 'em.
    On top of the fact that if a foreign army was going to march through their rural town, these bumpkins wouldn't know where or when the army would roll through. That's why intelligence is important. You can't set up a proper ambush if you don't know where the enemy will be coming from. But let's say he got lucky and camped out on the one road the day the convoy rolls through, as soon as he took that first shot the armored vehicles would be on him. But wait! He has his buddies from his hunting club to camp out with him!! Sure, they take out a few soldiers but these bumpkins likely won't be making it out alive. And unless there's more groups of bumpkins up the road to do the same thing the convoy will just keep rolling through.

Absolutely! Couldn't agree more! Those poor Neanderthal GoP Trump losers should defend the rich Democrats urban areas because other than that they have no real value anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    It is 99% certain to have been Ukrainian. I mean, let's take a logical look at things. First, Ukraine used Tochka's against cities/close to them back in 2014/2015, second, Russia has fully rearmed to Iskanders for some time already, remaining Tochkas were put into reserve, third - Ukraine has fired artillery on Donetsk all those years and especially now after the war started. Why stage a false flag for something like that? It's nothing new. Russia being comically evil is an easy excuse, but not a logical one.

Add to this the drone which fell in Zagreb. Unless Russia has managed to give the old Tu-141 more range just for false flag, assuming they still had left any after spending them for target practice then it could have only been launched from Western Ukraine (50 year old crap, inertial navigation likely failed and here you go, no specific malice by Ukraine). Add to that other Tu-141's from Ukraine falling in Russia and Crimea - most likely used for wasting AA missiles/covering Tochka launches as false targets.

Friendly fire and mistaken identity is an unfortunate reality and this won't be the last case. Especially since the two forces can look similar with untrained people and prior militia missed in.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphelios View Post
    Absolutely! Couldn't agree more! Those poor Neanderthal GoP Trump losers should defend the rich Democrats urban areas because other than that they have no real value anyway.
    No, they should help defend on the front line, rather than leaving fellow Americans to their fate while limiting their defense to areas of no strategic importance.

You can bet the rich urban areas will be helping to defend the entirety of the US, not just the rich urban areas.

But your low-effort sarcasm is noted.

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

I wasn't being sarcastic. I completely agree. Let the unintelligent apes be on the frontline while us incredibly talented and intelligent lads sit comfortably safe in our urban areas. Because why protect our urban areas when we have these low IQ disposable tRump supporters to use? They protect us on the frontlines and they will take massive casualties. This will lower their voter turnout too so that evil Trump will never come back! This is war after all and we all need to make sacrifices. Our young especially need to sacrifice more so our old politicians can add another zero in their bank account.

Great call on using those disgusting peasants as cannon fodder I wouldn't have thought of that myself!

Probably better for the planet too.

10+ Year Old Account

I wouldn't put it past them to have the dude sent there as punishment for not toeing the line. Unofficially.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphelios View Post
    I wasn't being sarcastic. I completely agree. Let the unintelligent apes be on the frontline while us incredibly talented and intelligent lads sit comfortably safe in our urban areas. Because why protect our urban areas when we have these low IQ disposable tRump supporters to use? They protect us on the frontlines and they will take massive casualties. This will lower their voter turnout too so that evil Trump will never come back! This is war after all and we all need to make sacrifices. Our young especially need to sacrifice more so our old politicians can add another zero in their bank account.

Great call on using those disgusting peasants as cannon fodder I wouldn't have thought of that myself!

Probably better for the planet too.
    Dude are you okay?

You're trying way too hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post

This is a weird post. On the one hand you keep repeatedly telling us that it's impossible to tell what's going on in Ukraine with any accuracy. Fog of war and all that. Then you fall over yourself ruling out the possibility that this could have been launched by Russia, despite explaining in this very post that these missiles used to be used by Russia, meaning they could easily have brought one out of their old stores for this very purpose.

They also have a history of making false flag attacks, including some well documented (and laughably amateurish) attempts in the early days of this war.

Yet you manage to be 99% certain that it's Ukraine that fired this.

It's an odd position to be so certain about, and does raise questions about what is driving your posts here.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

funny that Russia is begging China for MRE's and Russian MRE's are for sale on russian auction sites where they have been stolen. Classic corruption. Wonder how much of the fuel issues early on were Russian troops thinking they were only on exercises siphoning their vehicles fuel for the black market.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluespiderman57 View Post
    Democrats and non-voters are worse off on average.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    funny that Russia is begging China for MRE's and Russian MRE's are for sale on russian auction sites where they have been stolen. Classic corruption. Wonder how much of the fuel issues early on were Russian troops thinking they were only on exercises siphoning their vehicles fuel for the black market.
    Did they run out of the expired Cold-War era MRE's already? I guess those videos of Russian conscripts knocking on doors and asking for food might have more validity to them than I thought.

Seriously though, outside of nukes will anyone take the Russian military with any level of seriousness for the next few decades?

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    Can't imagine the market for MREs are big enough to auction them. Even for other countries, wouldn't it be cheaper to produce?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    Can't imagine the market for MREs are big enough to auction them. Even for other countries, wouldn't it be cheaper to produce?
    Black market prices are generally lower than regular market prices, for obvious reasons.

--Alexandre Dumas-fils