Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    When there's nothing to lose...or more to the point, when there's nothing left to lose.
    So Putin could take even small NATO countries like the Baltics and you think NATO should still not go to war with russia? Interesting. I will ignore your stupid opinions from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Fuck the European mutual protection agreement. OUR OWN FINNISH POLITICIANS were responsible for leaving "direct military aid" out of the European mutual protection agreement.

- - - Updated - - -

So at what point will you risk nuclear war or WW3? Never? Will you just submit to russia like a good little obedient dog in everything Putin asks for as long as he ends his sentences with "or we will nuke you"?
    No, because he, probably, won't nuke unless driven into to small a corner. That's why we're supplying the Ukranians instead of fighting ourselves. That's why NATO doesn't want to attack Russia, that's why you don't want to force a regime change.

That's why, in the example I gave Russia doesn't nuke until NATO is 'forced' to attack Russia itself and oust Putin. Because then he, and many around him, won't have anything left to lose and going out in a blaze is an actual realistic option.

Yes its entirely possible Putin would be 'removed' before it came to that. But I would rather not gamble the fate of the world on that.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrown1917 View Post
    As long as he does not attack NATO countries, yeah, I would not want to risk it. You also understand how hard it is to keep occupied territories, right? I though you said Russia already had big troubles with Ukraine?
    If the west can get away with it, so can Russia, it seems.
    So you have no spine. Got it.

Russia is preparing a mass deforestation of Ukraine’s temporarily occupied territories, said the Ministry of Defense, citing a letter from Sergei Shoigu to Putin, Russia is planning to cut down greenery of “any age, regardless of ownership and land zoning.”
    The wood will be sold to support the Russian army.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    No, because he, probably, won't nuke unless driven into to small a corner. That's why we're supplying the Ukranians instead of fighting ourselves. That's why NATO doesn't want to attack Russia, that's why you don't want to force a regime change.

That's why, in the example I gave Russia doesn't nuke until NATO is 'forced' to attack Russia itself and oust Putin. Because then he, and many around him, won't have anything left to lose and going out in a blaze is an actual realistic option.

Yes its entirely possible Putin would be 'removed' before it came to that. But I would rather not gamble the fate of the world on that.
    Nobody is talking about attacking russia itself. If the bitch boy in charge can't handle his expeditionary military force getting annihilated in Ukrainian territory, then maybe he shouldn't have attacked in the first place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    So you have no spine. Got it.
    I'm not the one who somehow trusts the same countries who have invaded tons of other countries to play world police.
    And not wanting to die for no good reason[Ukraine] is now not having a spine?

Sorry that i'm not insane enough to want WW3. But you are free to volunteer in Ukraine.

So Putin could take even small NATO countries like the Baltics and you think NATO should still not go to war with russia? Interesting. I will ignore your stupid opinions from now on.
    A child's argument holds little validity.
    I suggest you volunteer instead of encouraging others to fight for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nobody is talking about attacking russia itself. If the bitch boy in charge can't handle his expeditionary military force getting annihilated in Ukrainian territory, then maybe he shouldn't have attacked in the first place.
    What do you think WW3 is even about?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrown1917 View Post
    What do you think WW3 is even about?
    What do you think it is about? Just saying that something will for sure lead to WW3 is not an argument.

What do you think it is about? Just saying that something will for sure lead to WW3 is not an argument.
    And you claiming the opposite is an argument?

10+ Year Old Account
    That you're failing to understand what war is like is not my problem.

And you claiming the opposite is an argument?
    I'm claiming that destroying russian forces in Ukraine does not lead to WW3 because:
    A. russia can't hope to match the west with conventional weapons
    B. Putin will dabble in recreational use of polonium and lead before his inner circle will allow him to use nuclear weapons

The only actually probable scenario in which russia uses nuclear weapons is if someone attacks russian forces within russian borders, and absolutely nobody has been even suggesting that. If Putin is as retarded as to actually use nuclear weapons against Ukraine or anyone else for that matter, we will finally be rid of the russian threat for good.

I'm claiming that destroying russian forces in Ukraine does not lead to WW3 because:
    B. Putin will dabble in recreational use of polonium and lead before his inner circle will allow him to use nuclear weapons

The only actually probable scenario in which russia uses nuclear weapons is if someone attacks russian forces within russian borders, and absolutely nobody has been even suggesting that. If Putin is as retarded as to actually use nuclear weapons against Ukraine or anyone else for that matter, we will finally be rid of the russian threat for good.
    alot of russia's forces are firing from within russia/belarus. So you would have to hit them there.

I'm claiming
    Convince Finland to go to war.

...and be on the front lines..please.

what even is this argument?

"he shouldn't be a bitch boy, so he is not allowed to retaliate". Why is enforcing that? God himself?
    You think Russia isn't going to start throwing Conventional missiles at NATO installations, and possibly civilian targets based on his actions in Ukraine, when NATO launches attacks at Russian forces from those installations?

You think that missiles landed everywhere in Latvia, Estonia or Lithuania won't force NATO to engage targets within Russia itself to protect its own soil?

So yes, a direct war between NATO and Russia will almost certainly involve attacking Russia itself.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Convince Finland to go to war.

...and be on the front lines..please.
    We are literally the front line between the West and russia, or did you fail elementary school geography?

10+ Year Old Account

The only actually probable scenario in which russia uses nuclear weapons is if someone attacks russian forces within russian borders, and absolutely nobody has been even suggesting that.
    How are you 100% sure it won't lead to war?

If Putin is as retarded as to actually use nuclear weapons against Ukraine or anyone else for that matter, we will finally be rid of the russian threat for good.
    A nuclear war won't be small scale.

If Putin is as retarded as to actually use nuclear weapons against Ukraine or anyone else for that matter, we will finally be rid of the russian threat for good.
    Considering that they'd likely use cobalt nukes you wouldn't be happy about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    We are literally the front line between the West and russia, or did you fail elementary school geography?
    Its about you personally going to the front lines. And you will, right, since you believe in this so strongly?

Then where are those soldiers? Are they fighting on Russian soil?