10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    That theater blast happened almost a week ago
    Oh, so I guess it's okay then. Guys, it's okay, Shalcker said the 300 civilians died last week, so he doesn't have to explain anything about why Russia was bombing civilians. Which I asked him about. Twice. That's his response, you see it right there.

- - - Updated - - -

I've seen claims
    Handwaved without a linked source. For all I know, you've only seen such claims because you're the one that made them.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    hahahahahahhahahahahahahaha
    This is wild. "Haha, we are very smart because rather than letting our ship blow up, we deliberately sunk it! Great victory, tovarishch!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mazza View Post
    "Sorry we leveled your city, here is some food"? GTF out of here with that bullshit! On top of that Russian forces can barely keep their TROOPS supplied. How on earth do you expect us to believe that they can take care of any occupied civilians.
    It is easier to supply civilians then frontline troops; and Russia still has entire country right across the border.

How do you think Ukraine can take care of their citizens? In many cases Russian aid has to travel less.

It is easier to supply civilians then frontline troops; and Russia still has entire country right across the border.

How do you think Ukraine can take care of their citizens? In many cases Russian aid has to travel less.
    Every dead russian invader means safer Ukraine. Or not having Russia invade at all?

10+ Year Old Account
    Estimates are not based on any independently verified information
    I mean, neither are the MoD's, and you posted those, so your objection is summarily handwaved. Sorry. It's both or neither.

Well, it would help if Russia fucked off and stopped destroying the country and killing civilians. That'd be a start.

10+ Year Old Account
    How do you think Ukraine can take care of their citizens?
    By not being invaded by Russia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Well, it would help if Russia fucked off and stopped destroying the country and killing civilians. That'd be a start.
    Don’t you see, the more Ukrainian citizens they kill, the more aid they have to give to the Ukrainian citizens they haven’t killed!

… yet!
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Yes, that would be lovely if wars would stop all around the world.

Sadly just wishing for it isn't going to make it true.

I've seen claims it was supposedly deliberately sunk to prevent ammunition explosion; but since we read similar Telegram channels you probably seen that.
    No way to verify it of course.
    We have FullHD video of ammo explosions on it, with multiple holes in the hull visible and debris falling all around it, damaging the two other landing ships. At that point you GTFO because the situation is long out of control.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

If only Putin had the power to stop the war he personally ordered. At least you heavily imply it IS a war, not an operation lol

I mean...Russia literally could just stop and pull out any time they wanted. Like, Putin could give the order tomorrow morning and the war would be over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually in Russia's case it would. You could just go home.

Other wars are not relevant in this thread. Please post constructively.

I mean...Russia literally could just stop and pull out any time they wanted. Like, Putin could give the order tomorrow morning and the war would be over.
    And MBS could also stop war in Yemen in the same way.

Just wishing for it is still not going to make it true.

In Russian way I bet it is. You count how many food packs you got for the civvies, and then shell/shoot them until their number match the food packs you got for them. Harder to do with armed troops, ones own too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

This thread isn't for the war in Yemen, this thread is about Russia's invasion of Ukraine. Putin could end the war any time he wanted, he just has to give the order.

Quote Originally Posted by Saradain View Post
    If only Putin had the power to stop the war he personally ordered. At least you heavily imply it IS a war, not an operation lol
    Woops, that's weeks rations down the drain. Bad slip up for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account

No you're not getting away with another whatabout. Russia could just gtfo Ukraine and none of this would've happened.
    And you just called it a war. You better go in hiding if Uncle Vlad finds out.

Quote Originally Posted by Azadina View Post
    Woops, that's weeks rations down the drain. Bad slip up for him.
    Give him a break, he has to work overtime already to be able to afford some bread given how fast russian economy is going down the drain!

Quote Originally Posted by Azadina View Post
    In Russian way I bet it is. You count how many food packs you got for the civvies, and then shell/shoot them until their number match the food packs you got for them. Harder to do with armed troops, ones own too.
    That would take unbelievable level of coordination and recon when you can just do another drive across the border to deliver more as you run out.