1. #13021
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    To stop the war, obviously.

    Do you want war?

    Noone should.
    If I break into your house and start beating you up, all you have to do is just give me your house, Shalcker. WHY WON'T YOU JUST GIVE ME YOUR HOUSE AND ALL OF YOUR POSESSIONS SO THAT I CAN STOP BEATING YOU?! DO YOU THINK I LIKE BEATING YOU?!

  2. #13022
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Aren't the supply lines still fucked? Soldiers dealing with frostbite because they didn't have proper winter gear? Lack of food so Russian soldiers are stealing from civilians?
    Believing in memes about "Russians without winter gear" (when they were deploying in February) is quite sad.

    They'd be long frozen and wouldn't bother Ukrainians.

  3. #13023
    Scarab Lord MCMLXXXII's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Delta swamp of the west
    Posts
    4,948
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    To stop the war, obviously.

    Do you want war?

    Noone should.
    So according to field marshall Shillcker, Russia should've surrendered in 1941 during Barbarossa. You heard it here first people.
    Stay away from windows comrade

  4. #13024
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    So many things that could happen still aren't happening.
    Yea, like the one I mentioned. War would stop right away. Some new Russian republics could probably join NATO too, aint that great?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

    Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

  5. #13025
    The Unstoppable Force Bakis's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    24,646
    Our local Kremlin parrot on MMC has been overusing his whatabout playcard excessively today it seems.
    The daily list of talking points he gets emailed need to get beefed up I say.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

  6. #13026
    Void Lord Breccia's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    40,305
    Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    NATO wasn't there to begin with and war still happened.
    And again, what Shalcker posted was conjecture. We'll never know. Putin started the war that even Shalcker says he didn't want. We will never know what would have happened if Biden had said that. We only know that Putin invaded Ukraine, because of Putin.

  7. #13027
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    I'd love for all wars to stop. Just wishing for it isn't going to make it true.

    Zelensky could also surrender tomorrow and Putin would have no reason to keep fighting, if we're talking about "one-man decision" hypotheticals.

    Biden could also say "NATO withdraws" as Russia asked and war wouldn't happen.

    Scholtz could either put "No Ukraine in NATO" in writing or pressure Zelensky to implement Minsk; this didn't happen either.

    Zelensky himself could implement Minsk, even with danger from radicals and resistance in Rada; didn't happen.

    Lots of things that could happen that would either prevent or stop this war didn't.
    I know it's just your job to troll us here, but I hope that as a person you realize that you are on the wrong side of history. Might be important for after the war.

    As mentioned several times already, this war is only happening because Vladolph decided so. And he can end it right away too.

  8. #13028
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Believing in memes about "Russians without winter gear" (when they were deploying in February) is quite sad.

    They'd be long frozen and wouldn't bother Ukrainians.
    Don't tease like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

    Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

  9. #13029
    Scarab Lord MCMLXXXII's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Delta swamp of the west
    Posts
    4,948
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Believing in memes about "Russians without winter gear" (when they were deploying in February) is quite sad.

    They'd be long frozen and wouldn't bother Ukrainians.
    Except they weren't deployed in February, they were there for 3 months already, for exercises, remember?

  10. #13030
    Quote Originally Posted by Saradain View Post
    And why the aggressor who attacked without basis should not stop the war?
    Because aggressors generally have goals in war.
    And people usually start wars with no intention to stop until they achieve them, one way or another.

    Why is it the responsebility of the defender who wants to survive?
    Do they want to just survive or do they want to survive while not ceding an inch?

    One is much easier then the other.

  11. #13031
    Well, Shalcker finally has a point - winter gear issues are most likely a meme - as they were there for months. In winter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

  12. #13032
    Void Lord Breccia's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    40,305
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Believing in memes
    Hey guys, I found this article in which a Russian soldier says he was deployed in February without winter gear.

    Two Russian soldiers have been heard describing Vladimir Putin's invasion of Ukraine as a 's***show' after their own troops dropped a bomb on them, according to an intercepted phone call.

    Audio reveals one soldier, who has not been named, describing how a column of Russian forces that had been sent beside his unit was 'torn apart' by Ukrainian forces

    The soldier near Mykolaiv in southern Ukraine told his colleague that the attack led to chaos within the ranks of the Russian military, with 50 per cent of the unit suffering from frostbite.

    'But they don't plan to treat them in the hospital,' the Russian soldier said in the audio, which was published by the Ukrainian Security Service, as he slammed Putin's 'madhouse invasion'.

    'Basically, it's a s***show here, I'll put it that way,' the unnamed soldier said, according to the Daily Beast.

    He said that General Lietenant Yakov Rezantsev, who was commanding his unit, told them that their invasion of Ukraine would be over quickly.

    'Do you know what he told us? "It's no secret to anyone that there are only a few hours until this special operation is over." And now those hours are still going,' the soldier said.

    The unnamed soldier added that Russian troops have complained that their military armour are not fit for purpose, and their concerns have been ignored.

    'Comrade General, damn it, I have this situation,' the soldier claimed troops had told their leader. 'And he just says, "Son, be strong," and then he fucks off. It's such trash here… our own plane dropped a bomb on us,' he said.

    'They couldn't even send off the 200s here,' he said, using a military term for dead bodies. 'They rode with us for five days.'

    'Even in Chechnya, there was nothing like this,' he said. 'This 'special operation,' damnit… with respect to homes not meant to be destroyed… it's bulls***.'

  13. #13033
    Scarab Lord MCMLXXXII's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Delta swamp of the west
    Posts
    4,948
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Because aggressors generally have goals in war.
    And people usually start wars with no intention to stop until they achieve them, one way or another.

    Do they want to just survive or do they want to survive while not ceding an inch?

    One is much easier then the other.
    Defenders also have goals and don't give up, just like the USSR did during Barbarossa

  14. #13034
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    To stop the war, obviously.

    Do you want war?

    Noone should.
    This logic is disturbing.

  15. #13035
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    To stop the war, obviously.

    Do you want war?

    Noone should.
    that sounds like asking a person being raped to stop fighting back against their rapist to stop violence. (and then the rapist asking the dumb question well aren't you against violence??)

    Russia wants NATO to stop expanding

    Russia attacks non-NATO country

    Approval inside of some non NATO countries of joining NATO goes up..

    Putin: Shocked pikachu face.....

  16. #13036
    The Unstoppable Force Bakis's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    24,646
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Hey guys, I found this article in which a Russian soldier says he was deployed in February without winter gear.
    You know perfectly well that Kremlin Shalcker will diss it as unnamed sources while touting Russian government figures on progress, its a just cause, casualties etc
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

  17. #13037
    Immortal Poopymonster's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Neverland Ranch Survivor
    Posts
    7,260
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://twitter.com/talkRADIO/status...81922997145612

    Man, there are so many willing useful idiots around it's astounding. The brainworms in the western world need a good purging, does ivermectin work for this?
    Ivermectin will indeed stop them from being bellends!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok


    If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

  18. #13038
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Because aggressors generally have goals in war.
    And people usually start wars with no intention to stop until they achieve them, one way or another.

    Do they want to just survive or do they want to survive while not ceding an inch?

    One is much easier then the other.
    And why should an innocent nation cede anything to an aggressor? Ukraine has done nothing to warrant the purging of their population.

    Why do you personally think a bully should be given what they want, or the blame is shifted on the victim for getting hurt?

  19. #13039
    Void Lord Breccia's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    40,305
    Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    This logic is disturbing.
    I mean, it's clear Putin wants war. He started this one. He could very easily have gotten no war by not starting this one.

    Oh, you meant the analogy of someone being murdered in an alley stop fighting back so the murder would be over. Yeah, that's pretty disturbing.

  20. #13040
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    I mean, sure, but that's more on the perceived capability of their military (which, yeah, turns out everyone dramatically underestimated) than the "they'll be welcomed as liberators" thing. My point is that despite the lies Russia told their people, there shouldn't have been any reason to expect they would be welcomed as liberators because Ukraine's government wasn't internationally known as an oppressive regime in the same way that Afghanistan, Iraq, and Libya were.
    Unless you watch Russian state media 2014-2022. It always happens with authoritarians, they start to believe their own bullshit.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •