1. #15021
    Scarab Lord Zaydin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    FL, USA
    Posts
    4,692
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Well, to that end:

    So how long until Easo starts screaming about the 'fog of war' again?
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

  2. #15022
    Over 9000! PhaelixWW's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Washington (né California)
    Posts
    9,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    This search will result in 86 hits. Out of those 67 has been in this thread.
    I dont even want to know the reason for your obsession for nuclear attacks.
    Can you just please get the fck out of here if you are just gonne keep repeating the same posts over and over again?

    67 POSTS, SEEK HELP!
    Thanks
    Add in another 32 posts on top of those with either "nuclear weapon" or "WMD".


    "The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

    --Alexandre Dumas-fils

  3. #15023
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    This search will result in 86 hits. Out of those 67 has been in this thread.
    I dont even want to know the reason for your obsession for nuclear attacks.
    Can you just please get the fck out of here if you are just gonne keep repeating the same posts over and over again?
    You seem a chill dude mostly, and then you go and do something like that... I've never even seen the advanced search filters. Jesus...
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

  4. #15024
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    So how long until Easo starts screaming about the 'fog of war' again?
    You haven't learnt his patterns yet.
    Step 1: Claim unverified / proof required / fog of war.
    Step 2: Make personal unverified/'feeling' claims that don't require proof.
    Step 3: Ignore follow-up posts of step 1 when it is verified.
    Step 4: Repeat step 1 with added thinly-veiled Ruski strong comment and call for 'outrage in 3, 2, 1...'.

  5. #15025
    The Unstoppable Force Bakis's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    24,646
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    You seem a chill dude mostly, and then you go and do something like that... I've never even seen the advanced search filters. Jesus...
    Im fck pissed.
    Yuppie is shit spamming as much as Shalcker the Kremlin trollfarm boy just that Yuppie is on the other scale of the spectra.
    In regards to MMC search engine its so poor that I had to google and it leads to a post from a mod acknowledging that the advanced search is kinda hidden away and continue explaining how to reach it.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

  6. #15026
    Quote Originally Posted by snebb View Post
    You haven't learnt his patterns yet.
    Step 1: Claim unverified / proof required / fog of war.
    Step 2: Make personal unverified/'feeling' claims that don't require proof.
    Step 3: Ignore follow-up posts of step 1 when it is verified.
    Step 4: Repeat step 1 with added thinly-veiled Ruski strong comment and call for 'outrage in 3, 2, 1...'.
    Step 5: Deny that his thinly-veiled Ruski strong comment was actually a thinly veiled Ruski strong comment.
    Step 6: Insist that Ukraine should surrender and agree to whatever terms Putin requires.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

  7. #15027
    Titan Yunru's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Continent of Orsterra
    Posts
    12,498
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post


    now...

    This search will result in 86 hits. Out of those 67 has been in this thread.
    I dont even want to know the reason for your obsession for nuclear attacks.
    Can you just please get the fck out of here if you are just gonne keep repeating the same posts over and over again?

    67 POSTS, SEEK HELP!
    Thanks
    Man that is a lot of:


    Also whats up with Ukraine and hardbass?

    Don't sweat the details!!!

  8. #15028
    Over 9000! Santti's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    9,139
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Im fck pissed.
    Yuppie is shit spamming as much as Shalcker the Kremlin trollfarm boy just that Yuppie is on the other scale of the spectra.
    In regards to MMC search engine its so poor that I had to google and it leads to a post from a mod acknowledging that the advanced search is kinda hidden away and continue explaining how to reach it.
    Meh, Yuppie is rather harmless. He's Abe Simpson, yelling at clouds. Don't make eye-contact, nod profusely and bolt for the door.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

  9. #15029
    Void Lord Breccia's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    40,296
    Ukraine regains control of the Kyiv area for the first time since Russia's war started.

  10. #15030
    The mindboggling amount of warcrimes coming to light is fucking sickening. Latest is from a bunch of girls, the oldest of whom was 10, that were evacuated from Mariupol showing evidence of rape.

    I've got a daughter only slightly younger than that and the thought of that makes me want to see Russia burnt to the fucking ground.

  11. #15031
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    I dont even want to know the reason for your obsession for nuclear attacks.
    it's not an obsession, it's a concern. I mean, we have a dictator waging a mad war right now re-enacting the Rape of Nanking that IMPLICITLY threatened he will nuke anyone that dared to directly intervene. Said dictator is also very likely dying of cancer and is very unpredictable right now.

    That is the world we are living in. You should be afraid and concerned and not bet on the possibility of Putin being pragmatic or sane despite being evil.
    "Truth...justice, honor, freedom! Vain indulgences, every one(...) I know what I want, and I take it. I take advantage of whatever I can, and discard that which I cannot. There is no room for sentiment or guilt."

  12. #15032
    Scarab Lord Zaydin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    FL, USA
    Posts
    4,692
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Ukraine regains control of the Kyiv area for the first time since Russia's war started.
    "But the fog of war! We can't know for sure!" - Easo, probably.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

  13. #15033
    Over 9000! PhaelixWW's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Washington (né California)
    Posts
    9,072
    Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    it's not an obsession, it's a concern. I mean, we have a dictator waging a mad war right now re-enacting the Rape of Nanking that IMPLICITLY threatened he will nuke anyone that dared to directly intervene.
    He neither said, nor implied any such thing.

    You're lying.

    Stop.


    "The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

    --Alexandre Dumas-fils

  14. #15034
    The Unstoppable Force Bakis's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    24,646
    Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    it's not an obsession, it's a concern. I mean, we have a dictator waging a mad war right now re-enacting the Rape of Nanking that IMPLICITLY threatened he will nuke anyone that dared to directly intervene. Said dictator is also very likely dying of cancer and is very unpredictable right now.

    That is the world we are living in. You should be afraid and concerned and not bet on the possibility of Putin being pragmatic or sane despite being evil.
    I'm afraid of a lot of human traits in regards to world leaders/regimes and what you display is one of those traits and what you have in common even though as a single private person is that promoting some of those traits in the long run will gain you or anyone else exactly nothing beneficial.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

  15. #15035
    It's funny how some here laugh about fog of war, but are absolutely sure about "Russia did this" (I am not gonna say no to them being the main suspects, though, no matter how much you believe I am pro-Russian). Oh naive people, look at OSCE reports from the years in Donbas. They all are capable of horrors, no matter who is the biggest victim in this war.
    Stop being so sheltered, this is nothing yet, Syria is a good example for that. Pray that it will stay that way...
    As far as I am concerned that execution with knife in the eye shows what might be coming, unless stopped.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    "But the fog of war! We can't know for sure!" - Easo, probably.
    You have unhealthy obsession.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

  16. #15036
    The Unstoppable Force Bakis's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    24,646
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    It's funny how some here laugh about fog of war, but are absolutely sure about "Russia did this" (I am not gonna say no to them being the main suspects, though, no matter how much you believe I am pro-Russian). Oh naive people, look at OSCE reports from the years in Donbas. They all are capable of horrors, no matter who is the biggest victim in this war.
    Stop being so sheltered, this is nothing yet, Syria is a good example for that. Pray that it will stay that way...
    As far as I am concerned that execution with knife in the eye shows what might be coming, unless stopped.



    You have unhealthy obsession.
    What do we argue, Russia committed war crimes?
    All evenidence point towards that by a overwhelming majority.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

  17. #15037
    Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    it's not an obsession, it's a concern. I mean, we have a dictator waging a mad war right now re-enacting the Rape of Nanking that IMPLICITLY threatened he will nuke anyone that dared to directly intervene. Said dictator is also very likely dying of cancer and is very unpredictable right now.
    No, you left "concern" behind a long time ago... It's a fucking obsession.

    You'd be well served to go back to your "stay silent until Putin starts nukin'" stance.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

  18. #15038
    Looks like Russia's ethnic cleansing was actually preplanned.

    https://mobile.twitter.com/sumlenny/...68073831165956

    So much for the 'just surrender and save lives' argument.

  19. #15039
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    Looks like Russia's ethnic cleansing was actually preplanned. https://mobile.twitter.com/sumlenny/...68073831165956 So much for the 'just surrender and save lives' argument.
    All for the sake of de-nazification!

  20. #15040
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    You have literally called yourself a prophet
    I think that much is true after these last few years. I have predicted a lot of horrible events that people laughed off before as doomsday rambling.
    "Truth...justice, honor, freedom! Vain indulgences, every one(...) I know what I want, and I take it. I take advantage of whatever I can, and discard that which I cannot. There is no room for sentiment or guilt."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •