Quote Originally Posted by Saradain View Post
    Nothing
    considering actions before joining NATO and being a part of the defensive pact, what happens if Russia launches a tactical nuke into the ocean as a step up in threats like how North Korea has done with ballistic missiles? Being less outlandish about this and not suggesting they'll throw one right on top of them firsthand, but just into the sea and saying "DON'T JOIN OR THIS IS GOING TO BE ON YOU NEXT"
    "Truth...justice, honor, freedom! Vain indulgences, every one(...) I know what I want, and I take it. I take advantage of whatever I can, and discard that which I cannot. There is no room for sentiment or guilt."

7+ Year Old Account
    Welp, it's blame game time! 150 officials from Federal Security Service (previously known as KGB and full of Putler buddies of old) got sacked, and two high ranking dudes got put under arrest.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2022-04-13 at 06:12 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    WHAT IF RUSSIA NUKES THE OCEAN?
    They....nuke..the ocean? Killing the food supplies and devastating the ecological system for a multitude of creatures creating mass die offs in the short term, and long term iridiating an ocean with consequences that will carry on for generations?

Not to mention their own water supplies, food from the ocean just got fuckered up too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Welp, it's blame game time! 150 officials from Federal Security Service (full of Putler buddies of old) got sacked, and two high ranking dudes got put under arrest.
    Now to wonder if any of them were smart enough to have planned for this eventuality and gotten some kind of insurance policy.

considering actions before joining NATO and being a part of the defensive pact, what happens if Russia launches a tactical nuke into the ocean as a step up in threats like how North Korea has done with ballistic missiles? Being less outlandish about this and not suggesting they'll throw one right on top of them firsthand, but just into the sea and saying "DON'T JOIN OR THIS IS GOING TO BE ON YOU NEXT"
    If nuclear destruction is imminent, then it doesn't hurt to do exactly against his wishes, no?

If he wants to poison the sea for funsies, it is not beyond him to use the said nukes against humans. Now I ask you, what do you think that happens to Putin if he starts acting like a god and his actions would result in the deaths of all the people working for him? Every single one. That fear of gulag is fast gone if they are going to die anyway in a nuclear fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Welp, it's blame game time! 150 officials from Federal Security Service (full of Putler buddies of old) got sacked, and two high ranking dudes got put under arrest.
    I thought the orcs war was going according to plan though?

If nuclear destruction is imminent, then it doesn't hurt to do exactly against his wishes, no?

If he wants to poison the sea for funsies, it is not beyond him to use the said nukes against humans. Now I ask you, what do you think that happens to Putin if he starts acting like a god and his actions would result in the deaths of all the people working for him? Every single one. That fear of gulag is fast gone if they are going to die anyway in a nuclear fire.
    if he fires a nuke, I think he will just take his closest cronies and go into hiding in a hedonistic nuclear bunker. he doesn't give a shit about anyone else. not all his workers will die, he'll just take the ones he feels are most trustworthy with him.
    "Truth...justice, honor, freedom! Vain indulgences, every one(...) I know what I want, and I take it. I take advantage of whatever I can, and discard that which I cannot. There is no room for sentiment or guilt."

Quote Originally Posted by Deus Mortis View Post
    I thought the orcs war was going according to plan though?
    We'll find out from our local expert he ever gets unbanned again. 2 weeks vacation last time, maybe now it's perma one??

Other than that, we anticipate a massive attack on eastern front. Mariupol may not last if the orcs pour every single remaining resource on just vaporizing that city. A far too heavy cost to possibly exhaust them entirely.

- - - Updated - - -

if he fires a nuke, I think he will just take his closest cronies and go into hiding in a hedonistic nuclear bunker. he doesn't give a shit about anyone else. not all his workers will die, he'll just take the ones he feels are most trustworthy with him.
    Then I guess we'll see if Macho-Putin is worth his title has the skills to survive with his old buddies in post-apocalyptic world. I suggest you wait and see, but if you expect that said apocalypse, you might just get disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Didn't you hear? Yuppie is a prophet. They KNOW what's going to happen.
    Then I welcome the divine judgement from above, here in my vacation spot near belarussian border!

Though Putin should hurry the fuck up, I won't be here anymore in a week!

Although I doubt he'd strike here in Poland first, but it would fit that certain Poland-article 5 meme that I should not post here lest I get banned!

whatever the case, I just don't think people should doubt Putin will attack Finland or Sweden in some capacity with the choices they've firmly made despite his threats.

It doesn't have to be nukes, but it is a real, imminent physical attack and not cyberwarfare.

whatever the case, I just don't think people should doubt Putin will attack Finland or Sweden in some capacity with the choices they've firmly made despite his threats.

It doesn't have to be nukes, but it is a real, imminent physical attack and not cyberwarfare.
    They are welcome to try. Finland alone being the buffer zone for Sweden and far more capable in defense than Ukraine. Don't think the geographical location of Finland helps the russians at all.

Now good luck using the nazi excuse time after time to tell the little orcs to have some fight motivation

They are welcome to try.
    from what we've seen in Ukraine, self-preservation is not on the mind of the Russians. They're like the Locust from Gears of War, they'll just throw thousands of lives away in zerg rushes to eventually hope to win through persistence.

They have no regard for the identities of anyone they lose in the war. They're just cogs in the war machine to be thrown away.

So you can say Finland and Sweden will decimate them in a meat grinder. But what if it never ends? As we've seen, the spillover of orcs can still cause unimaginable damage to civilians and infastructure.

from what we've seen in Ukraine, self-preservation is not on the mind of the Russians. They're like the Locust from Gears of War, they'll just throw thousands of lives away in zerg rushes to eventually hope to win through persistence.

They have no regard for the identities of anyone they lose in the war. They're just cogs in the war machine to be thrown away.
    And the cogs have, according to media stories, been self-concious about their worthless nature to the commanders. And acted accordingly.

Russia simply has no ground forces left to have multiple fronts. Air forces might be able to do some operations, but finnish air defense can easily end that threat. And the time Finland easily buys mounting a defense means Finland's good allies, such as United States, Sweden, Norway, Estonia and so on...will react too. It's not like Russia has the capability of constantly just waging war against ever-rising amount of victims without consequences.

Finland has been preparing for this since end of WW2.

So you can say Finland and Sweden will decimate them in a meat grinder. But what if it never ends? As we've seen, the spillover of orcs can still cause unimaginable damage to civilians and infastructure.
    Unless Russia masters necromancy, it will end. Even if we have to mount their heads on spikes and send the chopped up orc-corpses back to their mommy as a warning.
    Last edited by Saradain; 2022-04-13 at 06:06 PM.

Just stoooop. You know nothing about anything.

Finland and Sweden have been threatened by Russia for years, decades even. If it's not a direct threat it's a violation of airspace or territorial waters. It happens every few months when Russia feels the need to remind the world that they still exist. Their rhetoric is not new or even a particular escalation, it's just Russia being Russia and Finns and Swedes alike are used to it.

Unless Russia masters necromancy, it will end.
    but Putin has been conscripting thousands of Middle East psychos, desperate and uneducated ethnic minority populaces, and Neo-Nazis to fight for him with the knowledge Russian troops might run out. Are you saying they'll run out too?

Apparently, Sweden has officially applied NATO membership set for June or July.

Putin is absolutely losing his mind with rage, threatening them to unprecedented levels. What’s he going to do when it officially goes through or just before?
    He'll whine about NATO expansion on his Telegram channel.

but Putin has been conscripting thousands of Middle East psychos, desperate and uneducated ethnic minority populaces, and Neo-Nazis to fight for him with the knowledge Russian troops might run out. Are you saying they'll run out too?
    I'm gonna throw a wild guess. Middle East psychos in Finland and finnish landscape? It's not desert warfare exactly. How well you think they'll fare in entirely unknown territory with no clue how to survive or fight under such conditions?

And as well as the russians treat their cannon fodder riffraff troops...

Russia is not playing 5D chess here, just throwing numbers in the meat grinder isn't gonna work too well in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Can I get some consistency, please?
    yeah in this instance it's consistent because that's what they are: they are a mindless army of psychos, raping, pillaging, and destroying everything but greatly failing in their actual goals.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm gonna throw a wild guess. Middle East psychos in Finland and finnish landscape? It's not desert warfare exactly. How well you think they'll fare in entirely unknown territory with no clue how to survive or fight under such conditions?

And as well as the russians treat their cannon fodder riffraff troops...
    the way you make it sound, you make it sound like not only does Russia have no capacity to fight Finland and Sweden, but they're also going to lose in Ukraine.

the way you make it sound, you make it sound like not only does Russia have no capacity to fight Finland and Sweden, but they're also going to lose in Ukraine.
    Yes. Even if they should "win", actually "win", not just wipe out Mariupol and hold a "victory" parade there, they don't have shit left for any further aggression for a while. And meanwhile Finland & Sweden gonna be in NATO, and any further attack on NATO countries = game over, crushing defeat for Russia.

Call me crazy, but I'm gonna heavily suggest that only reason Russia even dares to look at Ukraine, is that they are not in NATO. If Ukraine was, Russia would not even dare to think anything but formal complaints for oh-so-unfair treatment of Russia.

Russia is incapable of doing ANYTHING to anyone with slightest possibility of being able to defend itself.
    Last edited by Saradain; 2022-04-13 at 06:26 PM.

and any further attack on NATO countries = game over, crushing defeat for Russia.
    but do you really imagine Putin handling defeat at all? Is he going to just rot away in humilation with a whimper or do some insane shit no one expects?